Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Mind Control Comics Discussion Thread

Saint James Infirmary Vol. 1-15, Guest Pages, and Volume 16 have been posted

If you downloaded Vol. 1-13 from 8Muses, i suggest you re-download the ones posted here as they now have the original file names and the guest pages have been removed from the volumes so they can all be together

Issue 11 of SJI seems to be missing. There is Issue 10, the "Girls of SJI" bonus, and then Issue 12...

That was intentional by daphne "For the record, the official order of the pages (in story time) is: 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11."

lol that's so weird, why do that xD
gonna rearrange them later, thanks a bunch!

There it is in chronological order, way better to read this way imo.

Attachments

• 2022-03-30 - Jim's Wife [Montalis] (Rearranged).rar
    2022-03-30 - Jim's Wife [Montalis] (Rearranged).rar
    25.1 MB · Views: 34
Thanks you so much for continuing.
By the way. Does anyone know which series is supposed to be Found Objects 2?

yeah, Found Objects 1 is part of Bearing Gifts, but I've never seen a Found Objects 2 (series). Maybe there just isn't one.
I think it's in between Bearing Gifts. If I remember correctly, the first MC gets into an accident leading him to lose the crystal mid-story (around issue#10) hence found objects series 2

Posted:
  • Special Education #04
  • An Education #71
  • Saint James Infirmary #1349-1351
  • Expanded Universe #286

I have reconsidered now that i have added a bunch of people to my ignored list

Last edited:
So, i know that it's not what you guys want to hear but i am going on an indefinite hiatus.

I just can't handle the trolls. No trolls in the MCC threads but elsewhere.

My posts being deleted instead of being moved to the discussion thread obviously didn't help how i feel.

People will say ignore them and all that but you can only ignore them after the fact. My blood boiling happens before i have a chance to ignore and it's just not healthy.

I had so much content prepared in the pipeline but it's not a total loss cause it forced me to organize stuff i had been meaning to organize for a while.

The best one was the CrazyDad/PigKing collection of Vanilla-ish (No bestiality & no shemale or gay) comics all sorted chronologically. I was also looking forward to posting the new BlackNWhiteComic's "Fuck 12"...

I want to thank everyone that has made it fun to post the MCC stuff. I know how hard these are to find and i hope you all appreciated the amount of work i put into that.

Peace out
You will be missed. Your reasons are understandable if lamentable. Thank you for your work.

We understand mate, the 8muses/APC MCC fans Salute you for the awesome work you've put in! Don't be a stranger though! Take care

So, i know that it's not what you guys want to hear but i am going on an indefinite hiatus.

I just can't handle the trolls. No trolls in the MCC threads but elsewhere.

My posts being deleted instead of being moved to the discussion thread obviously didn't help how i feel.

People will say ignore them and all that but you can only ignore them after the fact. My blood boiling happens before i have a chance to ignore and it's just not healthy.

I had so much content prepared in the pipeline but it's not a total loss cause it forced me to organize stuff i had been meaning to organize for a while.

The best one was the CrazyDad/PigKing collection of Vanilla-ish (No bestiality & no shemale or gay) comics all sorted chronologically. I was also looking forward to posting the new BlackNWhiteComic's "Fuck 12"...

I want to thank everyone that has made it fun to post the MCC stuff. I know how hard these are to find and i hope you all appreciated the amount of work i put into that.

Peace out

I have tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart for your loss. I hope one day you will return but, I understand the furstration that can come from this. I can only speak for myself and no other, and say thank you, I really mean it thank you for everything you have given us.

You will be missed, I hope you atleast stay and view the posts. But, I understand if you do not want to.

Thanks for everything.

Sorry to see you go @Chikan72! ☹️ I guess I can see your reasoning, people suck.....

I had enjoyed your posts on 8muses and was very glad when you returned back to 8muses after your hiatus, only to have the carpet ripped out from under the forum there. After finding APC and seeing that you also found your way here, I was very much looking forward to your posts here and you didn't disappoint! Quality, precise, well organized posts from someone that obviously has a depth of knowledge of the Adult Comic world that, I for one, will miss.

Thank you for all you've shared and I hold hope that in time you return, as I'm sure that your departure will feel like the loss of 8muses to many of us..............

Sad to see you go. You are a wizard at what you do and I am amazed at how quickly you can get your content out. Enjoy yourself!

That's very sad to read, but I completely understand your reasons.
Thank you very much for all the work and content on 8muses and this forum.

Back
Top Bottom