Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Mind Control Comics Discussion Thread

Posted:
  • Special Education #04
  • An Education #71
  • Saint James Infirmary #1349-1351
  • Expanded Universe #286
Thank you, Chikan 72. You've advanced at least 2 years in posting. We'll miss you, but let's try to move forward. You're awesome.

How frustrating. its awful trolls have nothing better to do than harass u. I don't know why they pick a fight with one of the biggest posters on this site.
Anyway I appreciate what you've posted and thanks for all the works u put in your posts. It probably took a long time to clean all of those comics.
I will check back here in a year to see if u ever come back otherwise there's no point in visiting this site for me at least. Its very unlikely anyone else will be able to pull off what he did. The previous MCC leakers did there best and I appreciate there posts but I don't think anyone else is going to come close to Chikan72s record not in speed or even quality.
It's true, these trolls mess with everyone, especially those who post comics. Their goal is to destroy the posts and ruin everything, unfortunately. Let's try to continue, maybe someone else will start posting comics again, although it won't be the same.

What I would really love to see is The Beyond Rubies Omnibus Edition. Perhaps someday someone will post this deluxe comic.

Check this thread, although posts have been deleted the gist of the event can be discerned in the response quotes captured.
So the problem is that Chikan72 not only want absolute control over his own threads and would prefer to build a wiki style website on his own. But also can’t accept that other people want to post in threads they decide how to structure and get into conflicts over it.

So the problem is that Chikan72 not only want absolute control over his own threads and would prefer to build a wiki style website on his own. But also can’t accept that other people want to post in threads they decide how to structure and get into conflicts over it.

Ok so you make assumption without any real info... I was just coming here to say maybe i should reconsider but now you attack me out of nowhere.

I simply said if the original poster would rename his thread to something other than collection, i would create a collection thread and post 20 comics in that thread instead of the 2 that are in the current thread. How is that not accepting how they structure things?

That thread is NOT a collection thread.

So many people complained about watermarks and low res files so i suggested creating a real collection thread. Yes i complained that people start collection threads and then abandon it. Look at the Seiren thread. It's been locked for a month with no posts. Me saying i was planning on doing it properly means i want to control others? Are you serious? That guy was insinuating i am just a big talker when i have the 2nd best stats behind one of the founders of this site.

The fact is, i am very anal about certain things and that makes me very well suited to presenting lotsa data in an appealing and consistent manner. Did you even look at stuff i posted? Do you not see it is a LOT of work?

I also PAY for a lot of stuff which means i have stuff coming straight from the source. Let's not forget i some technical skills to do things others don't know how to.

Just so you know, this is my Adult Comixxx folder:

1705593647560.png

Like i said, i had a lot of things to post in the pipeline but apparently i just want to control everyone so i guess i should reconsider me reconsidering and just stick to keeping my wares to myself... :rolleyes:

Isn't that what you suggested to him in this post?

A lot of this mish-mash structure of the current threads is because people were trying to "bring" these comics back on to a forum after 8muses closed down. No one really thought about the how, it was more of a just "get them back out". IMO

There are threads here that have posts that run the gambit from 3DK-X to TAB109 with a little Rawly Rawls and Neato thrown in to the mix. I look at those type threads as a "Here's my collection" thread. Tough to run a library with everything mixed together.

I'm a huge fan of the "one artist, one thread" format, not the here's what I found/like style.

And @Chikan72, my "like" of your post above is for everything except your last sentence. :cool:

I always like the Mcc comics posted by Chikan72 (it's my way of saying thank you), and I also rarely make requests for comics (it's a lot of work and costs a lot of money to obtain these comics). I also avoid making comments (I have many flaws, and one of them is thanking too much, which can be annoying, so I avoid comments).

If I worked for Daphne I would post like you. You're presumptuous and ungrateful at best. Chikan gains absolutely nothing from sharing with us and he does it anyways. He's the only one to have given us anything near his degree of substance for years. If you were hoping for some whining pile-on because the guy who owes us nothing decided to step back because he got tired of dealing with people like you, keep it to yourself.

Ok so you make assumption without any real info... I was just coming here to say maybe i should reconsider but now you attack me out of nowhere.

I simply said if the original poster would rename his thread to something other than collection, i would create a collection thread and post 20 comics in that thread instead of the 2 that are in the current thread. How is that not accepting how they structure things?

That thread is NOT a collection thread.

So many people complained about watermarks and low res files so i suggested creating a real collection thread. Yes i complained that people start collection threads and then abandon it. Look at the Seiren thread. It's been locked for a month with no posts. Me saying i was planning on doing it properly means i want to control others? Are you serious? That guy was insinuating i am just a big talker when i have the 2nd best stats behind one of the founders of this site.

The fact is, i am very anal about certain things and that makes me very well suited to presenting lotsa data in an appealing and consistent manner. Did you even look at stuff i posted? Do you not see it is a LOT of work?

I also PAY for a lot of stuff which means i have stuff coming straight from the source. Let's not forget i some technical skills to do things others don't know how to.

Just so you know, this is my Adult Comixxx folder:

View attachment 116646

Like i said, i had a lot of things to post in the pipeline but apparently i just want to control everyone so i guess i should reconsider me reconsidering and just stick to keeping my wares to myself... :rolleyes:

You know, reading this post, I too originally thought that way, when I was posting but, after seeing the amount of dedication Chikan72 has put into there posts, the level of detail and commitment, I should be the one apologizing.

Too many dame times someone says something, and without taking a sec to think, we all just rip each other to pieces. Sure there maybe things I don't that Chikan72 said when I was setting up the one of my posts, but, after seeing how much effort they put it, I can really understand why they may not want comments and just posts. So I want to apologize again for getting upset with them again.

It's easy to be a dick and be rude but, if you look at the amount of effort that they have put into their work, I can see it from their point of view, I may not agree sometime but, I should respect it.

The cool thing is that this new site, is there is a filter option that allows one remove all the talking if they want, which I think is what Chikan72 is doing. All they asked is for individuals not to be rude.

This was a reason why 8M died, because we were all so...know I do not want to continue.

Chikan72, unforunately, there will be reponders that are just...bad. I could use other words but, I rather keep my cool. If you do, do decide to come back, you will not have any issues from many of us. Including me.

And once again my friend, thank you, something, I think we should say more often to you, I know you do not like too many verbal posts but, thank you, I mean it, thanks for sharing.

My advice is if you are upset, is to take a sec, 1 week+ and if you feel like posting again, do. But, I do not want to loose you from at least visiting this place.

Thank you again.

I will get of my soapbox now.

Christ, I just found this, only see that people are already finding ways to complain about someone doing them a favor. Don't like it? Don't be here.
As for Chikan72 -- thanks for what you've done, and best wishes in whatever you do.

Evening,
first I also wanted to point out once again that I'm really sad to see Chikan72 go on Hiatus. I really loved and appreciated your Work and the content you made available to me - in Fact, I still do very much. To me, Chikan is an Example of a Kind Stranger on the Internet, helping with nothing expected in Return, except for a Thanks. Don't wanna sound cheesy, but still, I find his Work inspiring, in a strange and funny Way ^^

Other than that, a general MCC Question: Is it just me, or is there a Plot Hole between Found Objects 3 Issue #3 and Found Objects 3 Issue #4? I mean i can follow the Story, and the Numbers check out, too, but it still feels like there is an entire Issue missing...

Evening,
first I also wanted to point out once again that I'm really sad to see Chikan72 go on Hiatus. I really loved and appreciated your Work and the content you made available to me - in Fact, I still do very much. To me, Chikan is an Example of a Kind Stranger on the Internet, helping with nothing expected in Return, except for a Thanks. Don't wanna sound cheesy, but still, I find his Work inspiring, in a strange and funny Way ^^

Other than that, a general MCC Question: Is it just me, or is there a Plot Hole between Found Objects 3 Issue #3 and Found Objects 3 Issue #4? I mean i can follow the Story, and the Numbers check out, too, but it still feels like there is an entire Issue missing...
Regarding your confusion from Issue 3 and Issue 4, Noelle (1st Girl) he hypnotizes from Issue one. Issue 3 is when he hypnotizes his girlfriend, Holly. Issue 4 is when Holly and Noelle meet up and we find out they work at the same place

Regarding your confusion from Issue 3 and Issue 4, Noelle (1st Girl) he hypnotizes from Issue one. Issue 3 is when he hypnotizes his girlfriend, Holly. Issue 4 is when Holly and Noelle meet up and we find out they work at the same place
Interesting... so i re-read it, and it does make a Lot more sense now. Its kinda strange, in Issue 1 he says Noelle has a Boyfriend, and in Issue 4 he Says "you're single, right?" (And she says Yes), but whatever. Thanks!
also, which I also never realized - All Characters, in particular the MC and his GF, work at the same Company, it seems.

Interesting... so i re-read it, and it does make a Lot more sense now. Its kinda strange, in Issue 1 he says Noelle has a Boyfriend, and in Issue 4 he Says "you're single, right?" (And she says Yes), but whatever. Thanks!
also, which I also never realized - All Characters, in particular the MC and his GF, work at the same Company, it seems.
There are more than a few instances of discontinuity, odd logic, and such in Daphne's work.
(Maybe if she stuck to fewer titles and returned to them more regularly ....)
I'm still puzzling a bit over the fact that in issue 1, Noelle says that the effect of the crystal "can't be undone."
Of course, the current direction of the plot is *all about* it being undone.
And for that matter, how did "Other Dude" even know about Brandon? I mean, it sure seems like Pamela wasn't hit randomly.

Ah, what the hell. It's not as if I were expecting MCC to be Tolstoy :)

There are more than a few instances of discontinuity, odd logic, and such in Daphne's work.
(Maybe if she stuck to fewer titles and returned to them more regularly ....)
I'm still puzzling a bit over the fact that in issue 1, Noelle says that the effect of the crystal "can't be undone."
Of course, the current direction of the plot is *all about* it being undone.
And for that matter, how did "Other Dude" even know about Brandon? I mean, it sure seems like Pamela wasn't hit randomly.

Ah, what the hell. It's not as if I were expecting MCC to be Tolstoy :)
well, Noelle is right in the way that it cant be undone, only overwritten by other (stronger?) Crystals. I think there was a similar Point being made about the Watch in Saint James Infirmary at some Point.
As for how the other dude knows about Brandon - maybe we'll see? There was the Suspicion in the Series before that the MC's Girlfriend was the connection Point between the two previously known Crystal owners. maybe the third is her Ex or something?
Other than that, you're right, I've been obsessing over tiny Errors like this several Times, rereading entire Series until concluding it was a Copypaste Error ^^

Last edited:
Why do people troll someone that post all these comics here I really dont understand.
Just say thank you. That would be the most logical action.

well, Noelle is right in the way that it cant be undone, only overwritten by other (stronger?) Crystals. I think there was a similar Point being made about the Watch in Saint James Infirmary at some Point.
As for how the other dude knows about Brandon - maybe we'll see? There was the Suspicion in the Series before that the MC's Girlfriend was the connection Point between the two previously known Crystal owners. maybe the third is her Ex or something?
Other than that, you're right, I've been obsessing over tiny Errors like this several Times, rereading entire Series until concluding it was a Copypaste Error ^^
This comic I found also confusing as I thought Brandon already had the strongest Crystal.
Really unnecessary for the story in my opnion to introduce the new guy.

Back
Top Bottom