Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

There's no way Kelly won't end up wet and horny beyond belief after this. And that she finally accept that she needs to do it with Dylan, at least to feel the same as Brandi and the other girls.

Remember that Kelly doesn't know the rule about not cumming inside yet. Dylan might get carried away too much and forget too. I still have the feeling that Dylan will impregnate his aunt before his mother.

Brandy and Dylan came to this island with concerns. It was the fear that Dylan would have sexual relations with unfamiliar members of the opposite sex on this island and leave behind offspring! "That led to the idea of Dylan orgasming inside Brandy's body. There are so many men and women on the island, having sex every second. If there is a pregnancy, pregnant women are already everywhere. Just look at how the author sets it up, such as adding "birth control pills" to food at regular intervals. Does this prevent the phenomenon of women getting pregnant?

since pegasus post latest work of daval's work
.... the rest an21....

047.jpg 048.jpg 049.jpg 050.jpg 051.jpg 052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are going to have sex
Victoria may turn lesbian by hanging out with Brandi and I guess if they have sex and the 2 sons of Victoria catch them in the act, there will be no turning point after that.

Last edited:
Victoria may turn lesbian by hanging out with Brandi and I guess if they have sex and the 2 sons of Victoria catch them in the act, there will be no turning point after that.
That could work for sure meanwhile Dylan is taking care of Kelly at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom