Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

That's not true, but when I think of other artists like Daval and Pegasus and Braun and so on, everyone's comics are shared for a week or two days and they have a lot of subscribers who support them and their comics are shared. I see that's not true wrong but I think when his comics are shared many people also find his work and want to support him with abus, which in turn benefits him
"I agree with you, in my understanding, the greater the visibility and the work done by fanservice, I came across CrazyDad's work on forums like this one when I was looking for other 2D artists, and I've been following their work since then. I've contributed to CrazyDad's artists several times. This type of exposure increases engagement more and more."

"Does that mean the posts will be every 3 weeks?"
It was first said but nothing came of it. I don't know exactly because you're piking here, the forum is dead and people don't post anything anymore. At first he said 3 weeks later 4 weeks. I just think he's exaggerating and only comes with costs Here and there I know that a comic like this takes up a lot of time and everything, but unfortunately he exaggerates massively

"I agree with you, in my understanding, the greater the visibility and the work done by fanservice, I came across CrazyDad's work on forums like this one when I was looking for other 2D artists, and I've been following their work since then. I've contributed to CrazyDad's artists several times. This type of exposure increases engagement more and more."
Yes, that's exactly how it is, I myself have a subscription to David, I also once had one to Pagesaus and despite the fact that these works were shared, he has more and more subscribers because they appreciate his work, but unfortunately Pik doesn't see that, he always only gets it from him Unfortunately, it doesn't hurt to look at the page

"depth mapping" Dr. Brandie 45

Attachments

• 14.png
    14.png
    3 MB · Views: 40
Pigking Missing

Tomb Raider 2 3 4

Juan 33

Nicoly 5

Forbidden Love 28

Helena 42

Madison 32