Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Returned to Allpc...

Deleted member 315

So after being persuaded to return to Allpc (here) by other members who also have accounts at F95...

I posted several original Hentai Art images in the Hentai Manga section...

24 hours later they are deleted and the reason... Ai is not allowed... Was this just overzealous moderating perhaps? ( Since I am well known for my Ai creations)

Your thread exists again. But you know that AI is not allowed at the moment.

I saw them, lamythefirst.

I know there is a huge fear of the whole AI thing but, the fact that this individual has posted many times only to have them deleted over and over again is setting a bad precedence.

What is worse, I keep getting individuals giving smart-a$$ comments on how I am not managing threads.

I have been extremely patient and kind and even tempered responding to posters. But, It is getting annoying. In fact, I personally requested one of the original posters from 8M, who shared their Erenisch to come here, with multiple and I do mean multiple emails. And still have rude people to deal with.

As I have said before, I can see how you and Exo, ALLPC, are doing so much to get this thing moving. I for one have done everything I can to scream it from the rooftops to tell people that this is the successor to 8M, even taken the time to ask people to choose between this place and the other one created by GA9.

However, William1002 should not have to face these issues. Especially since I was one of the people to personally as for them to comeback again,

Please can we make it easier for people like him, because, we really need to have people like this around. And I really can see you all are still working on the whole AI aspect, and I have told sooo many people to be patient because, you all need time to create the protocols and infrastructures

Please help him, please.

Thank you.

lamythefirst

I would also like to add, that I know you all were working like crazy, to fix the whole timeout issues, so when it got fixed, I knew you all had our backs.​

Thank you again for helping us.​

The issue was because of what two members from these posts explained:

AI stuff was getting out of hand, and what is worse, some folks were DM or PM this stuff, which is what started the end of 8M. The amazing people at ALLPC, are trying to setup some form of walls and barrier protection to stop this from happening again.

This is why there is such a delay on AI.

Like you, I know this sucks, but, ALLPC and lamythefirst are making sure we are safe and have a home to come back to.

I mean, on a side note, I went back and saw on Wayback the amount of threads and links that were lost, and it was in the thousands....sigh....that is why it is taking so much time to make this work.

Hope that answers your question JonL213

The issue was because of what two members from these posts explained:

AI stuff was getting out of hand, and what is worse, some folks were DM or PM this stuff, which is what started the end of 8M. The amazing people at ALLPC, are trying to setup some form of walls and barrier protection to stop this from happening again.

This is why there is such a delay on AI.

Like you, I know this sucks, but, ALLPC and lamythefirst are making sure we are safe and have a home to come back to.

I mean, on a side note, I went back and saw on Wayback the amount of threads and links that were lost, and it was in the thousands....sigh....that is why it is taking so much time to make this work.

Hope that answers your question JonL213
Why not just close private picture sharing? Is it not possible?

That takes care of one issue, I can bet the other is amount. remember when AI was being first brought out, it flooded the servers like crazy, I can only speculate that it will take time to handle the large influx then.

That takes care of one issue, I can bet the other is amount. remember when AI was being first brought out, it flooded the servers like crazy, I can only speculate that it will take time to handle the large influx then.
Well, there are ways. For example, you can make "infinite" thread were oldest pictures get nuked. So if you like the picture, save it on your pc.

Back
Top Bottom