Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[SedesDiS] 3D Adult Comics and Artwork

CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS (26-30)
To see more adult comics and beautiful 3D girls please visit
http://patreon.com/sedesdis https://subscribestar.adult/sedesdis

CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS - 026.jpg CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS - 027.jpg CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS - 028.jpg CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS - 029.jpg CLOE The Throne 2 by SedesDiS - 030.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

All those tales soooo hot. I start melting.

Thanks for gifting us with your talent.

Cheers 🍻

@SedesDiS
The girl Isabel (in Love) looks a lot like my cousin! WHF!
She is so beautiful, her firm breasts and pink areolas are delicious. Not to mention the protruding clitoris, but it behaves completely pink. WOW!

Thanks for this. Today I end up jacking off!

I came up with an idea for a new comic that might be quite interesting

MAGIC PEN by SedesDiS (soon)

View attachment 53655
@SedesDiS
That pen on top of the drawing made me think...
I don't understand anything about this Daz, 3D, AI, Mixed, etc. drawing process.

How does the drawing process work with the help of a computer nowadays?
Do you use a computer program that generates the images in sequence or do you draw them one by one?
Do you use a clipboard with a pen that transfers the data to the computer? Like an electronic clipboard?
Do you draw with the mouse?
To start the process, do you draw the character with a physical pencil, pen and paper?

Can you explain to me a little how this works?

Attachments

• paper+pen.jpg
    paper+pen.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 5
@SedesDiS
The girl Isabel (in Love) looks a lot like my cousin! WHF!
She is so beautiful, her firm breasts and pink areolas are delicious. Not to mention the protruding clitoris, but it behaves completely pink. WOW!

Thanks for this. Today I end up jacking off!
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! btw congratulations of cousin!

@SedesDiS
That pen on top of the drawing made me think...
I don't understand anything about this Daz, 3D, AI, Mixed, etc. drawing process.

How does the drawing process work with the help of a computer nowadays?
Do you use a computer program that generates the images in sequence or do you draw them one by one?
Do you use a clipboard with a pen that transfers the data to the computer? Like an electronic clipboard?
Do you draw with the mouse?
To start the process, do you draw the character with a physical pencil, pen and paper?

Can you explain to me a little how this works?
once you have models and background ready after testing and triple checking, idea in your head, you can put it puppets in scene rotating every joints necessary...
SEE VIDEO it takes lot more time than looks
then you have one picture/rendering
(I'll be removing this video in hour)

Last edited:
once you have models and background ready after testing and triple checking, idea in your head, you can put it puppets in scene rotating every joints necessary...
SEE VIDEO it takes lot more time than looks
then you have one picture/rendering
(I'll be removing this video in hour)
Damn!
It seems so complicated! There are so many commands and variables to make a character move.
In fact, I thought the whole process started the old-fashioned way, by drawing on paper with a pencil or using a graphics tablet integrated into the computer.

Just to finalize my question, in this process that you showed in the video, does AI come into play at any point? How does AI help?

Damn!
It seems so complicated! There are so many commands and variables to make a character move.
In fact, I thought the whole process started the old-fashioned way, by drawing on paper with a pencil or using a graphics tablet integrated into the computer.

Just to finalize my question, in this process that you showed in the video, does AI come into play at any point? How does AI help?
There is no AI involved. All models have to be strict 3 Dimensional. Final rendering is a source for AI, for ppl using AI , just like regular photos.

I'm not an expert when it comes to talking about other men's penises lol, but I need to talk about this police officer's penis. =D

Artists who give importance to the foreskin of the penis are rare, and those who show the flaccid penis are even rarer.
The comics almost always show the penis erect and with the foreskin pulled back showing the glans right after pulling down the underwear. This makes me a little frustrated.

I'm not an expert when it comes to talking about other men's penises lol, but I need to talk about this police officer's penis. =D

Artists who give importance to the foreskin of the penis are rare, and those who show the flaccid penis are even rarer.
The comics almost always show the penis erect and with the foreskin pulled back showing the glans right after pulling down the underwear. This makes me a little frustrated.
Police officers are special. They have much larger penises and are constantly getting blowjobs from young girls.

Back
Top Bottom