Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[SedesDiS] 3D Adult Comics and Artwork

ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS (65-69) [Total 163]
To see more adult comics and beautiful 3D girls please visit
http://patreon.com/sedesdis https://subscribestar.adult/sedesdis

ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS - 065.jpg ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS - 066.jpg ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS - 067.jpg ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS - 068.jpg ISABEL IN LOVE by SedesDiS - 069.jpg

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Indeed, SASE has cute and sexy girls.
I have worked with Kadence and Sunni, as well as Bijana from iSource.
Currently, I work with Kayla for innocence.
Keep it up, good work!

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Indeed, SASE has cute and sexy girls.
I have worked with Kadence and Sunni, as well as Bijana from iSource.
Currently, I work with Kayla for innocence.
Keep it up, good work!
Do you have anything you can share with us?

HI! When you will continue the story with Lania? Call me Lania chapter 4. I like all your comix and whish you all the best.

HI! When you will continue the story with Lania? Call me Lania chapter 4. I like all your comix and whish you all the best.
Thank you so much, I appreciate that.
I'm currently completing most of my unfinished comics and in the same time preparing for completely new one (hope will be ok)
and right after that, will be new episodes of Glasses, Promotion, Uncle Hector and probably Lania too.

I am aware that the most of you have probably never heard of these comics, so I highly recommend them.

also in this week I'm releasing next part of Eliana The Elf, my favorite.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, I appreciate that.
I'm currently completing most of my unfinished comics and in the same time preparing for completely new one (hope will be ok)
and right after that, will be new episodes of Glasses, Promotion, Uncle Hector and probably Lania too.

I am aware that the most of you have probably never heard of these comics, so I highly recommend them.

also in this week I'm releasing next part of Eliana The Elf, my favorite.
Hello.
I suspected it! When "Uncle Hector" concluded, I commented (8M) that this trip allowed for new adventures and a continuation.
Thank you.

Hello Sedes,
with all your great stories and girls, Promotion is definitely the best from my point of view. Too bad you didn't give the girl a name.
Thanks for sharing

Hello Sedes,
with all your great stories and girls, Promotion is definitely the best from my point of view. Too bad you didn't give the girl a name.
Thanks for sharing
eeeee she has a name maybe not yet shown but it is Elizabeth (at least as a character name)

Just an Idea every one of us takes a girl an write a Bio, in that way we are fast and Sedes has a Charackter libary with name age bla bla bla

Back
Top Bottom