Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[SedesDiS] 3D Adult Comics and Artwork

PROMOTION EP2 by SedesDiS (pages 136-140)

Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 136.jpg Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 137.jpg Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 138.jpg Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 139.jpg Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 140.jpg

Hey Sedes,
in my translation of Promotin 2 I have added a page 24a, maybe you will like it. I think it connects pages 24 and 25.
I'm attaching the English version;)
It's just an idea of mine. I don't want to criticize your fantastic work. :)

Attachments

• Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 024a.jpg
    Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 024a.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hey Sedes,
in my translation of Promotin 2 I have added a page 24a, maybe you will like it. I think it connects pages 24 and 25.
I'm attaching the English version;)
It's just an idea of mine. I don't want to criticize your fantastic work. :)
Pretty cool, Thank you

Hello
If you'd like Sedesdis's works in French, I invite you to follow this link where I post all my translations.
Congratulations again to Sedesdis for his excellent work!!! And long live Anna!!! (My favorite 🥰)

@SedesDiS - your art & stories are hot, sensual & downright sexy!! Even though a few of your stories are not my thing, I've been hooked to your art ever since the first Anna story I read - thank you for doing what you do so well!!

Depending on my financial position, I would like to "pay some back" to show my appreciation for sharing your work here. Do you have a Subscribestar page or just the Patreon one?

@SedesDiS - your art & stories are hot, sensual & downright sexy!! Even though a few of your stories are not my thing, I've been hooked to your art ever since the first Anna story I read - thank you for doing what you do so well!!

Depending on my financial position, I would like to "pay some back" to show my appreciation for sharing your work here. Do you have a Subscribestar page or just the Patreon one?
Thank you very much for appreciating what I do. If you are considering supporting my work, please become a patron. There you will find all my works I have done since the beginning of 2021, including over 50 comics.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL COMICS FANS!

PROMOTION EP2 by SedesDiS (pages 166-170)

Attachments

• Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 167.jpg
    Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 167.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 166.jpg
    Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 166.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 168.jpg
    Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 168.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 169.jpg
    Promotion EP2 by SedesDiS 169.jpg