Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] 😈 Hot Arts and Sciences 😈

[Novaksus] :devilish: L. Chapter 3 - 73
Being ordered to walk outside while naked, Serena tip-toed over to the man that stood in the open with a big smile on his face.

"Good girl..." he cooed as he was petting the slave lovingly.

"Had a good time last night?" He asked. Like it was the first day at school, his tone was, as usual, fitting in tone as he spoke to his little girl. Serena smiled and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, sir. So fun." She admitted where she stood. He gave her breast a gentle squeeze, examining her reaction.

She shrunk a little as she flashed him a warm smile, hiding her eyes from his gaze as he could feel her heartbeat begin to increase.

"Well, let's get you out of your bindings. You performed admirably last night, everyone was so impressed with you." He said as he made quick work of her constricting top. Throwing it to the side, he pulled the girl closer. Serena stretched and dragged her fingers across her own body, having missed the control of her digits, she hummed happily as a stranger approached.

"Be polite, slave." Her owner said as he directed her towards the stranger.

"Prettier than in photos, you truly are a jewel." He took her hand and gave her a warm smile. Serena looked nervously at the man. Something about him was very scary to the girl. She took a minimal step back against her owner, finding safety in feeling him behind her.

"Again, my time is limited. But... I couldn't decline your generous offer. A quick suck would be just what I need." The stranger said as he took a hold of Serena and pulled her away from her owner.

"Of course, do what you want, her body should be able to take anything you can dish out." Her owner bragged, looking around a little.

"I'll be back in 20 min..." He then said and left the two. The stranger pushed Serena down to her knees as he quickly removed his pants and kicked them away.

Serena knew what she was. While the stranger was grabbing his cellphone, most likely wanting to film it, she licked his balls, giving his sack some attention. His cock was slowly rising higher and higher as her warm-up seemed to work. The man's soft shudder told her all she needed to know.

He grabbed her face and started facefucking the girl. He gave some of the curious neighbors a grin and wave as he proudly degraded the girl in her own neighborhood while filming it.

Serena was such a good girl.
37301e65f07a437054c.jpg 37302e65f07a6b54c26.jpg 37303e65f07a7bbb0a6.jpg 37304e65f07a8cede83.jpg
37305e65f07a9a56861.jpg

[Novaksus] :devilish: L. Chapter 3 - 74
Good girl Serena walked back inside. Looking at the curled-up Sadie, she took a moment to admire the limp form of the girl.

A few hours later, Sadie had woken up, and both girls had showered and cleaned themselves extensively. Not having exchanged a single word with each other, Serena didn't mention what she had to do in order to free herself from the top. She had removed Sadie's top while she was sleeping.

Returning with a bag that their Owner had delivered, Serena gave Sadie a nervous smile. Usually, Sadie was the one who got the orders, who did the tasks, and who was the one in charge. A knowing smile reflected this as Serena thought about apologizing for fetching the bag.

"You're growing up so quickly." Sadie said with a warm tone. She wasn't jealous or angry, she was just proud.

"So, what's in the bag?" She asked in a curious tone. Serena opened it and placed it on the ground. Sadie's hand reached Serena's crotch as she poked playfully at the puffy lips.

"Today's outfits. We will pose for Master, showing him our clothes from the balcony. Then, we're supposed to get further instructions on the cellphones." Serena said in a low voice. Closing her eyes a little, she enjoyed Sadie's warm touch.

"Okay then, let's get changed. I got a good feeling about today. I feel so much better now than earlier." Sadie said, trying to be positive, even if she still felt a little staggered from last night's debauchery. The lunch they had shared helped tremendously, and she was feeling good enough to take on the rest of the day, whatever it had in store for her.
37401e661a607006665.jpg

37402e661a607f0d182.jpg 37403e661a60888958d.jpg

[Novaksus] :devilish: L. Chapter 3 - 75
Sadie's outfit took so much longer than Serena's, but, when the two girls were done, they couldn't help but love their new look. Serena's simple and revealing string one piece bikini outfit was pink, and the small bands with metallic disks made sure to clatter and jingle whenever she moved. Sadie had told her that she looked like an exotic beauty, a bellydancer straight from a dream. Sadie's outfit, on the other hand, was covering an unusual amount of skin. The detailing near her crotch piece was intricate, and complimented her womb mark rather well. The crotch piece was detachable, and could easily be taken off. It was connected to a larger patch of leather patterned latex that also covered a lot of her back. On the small paper piece that explained how to correctly don the outfit, it called the crotch patch for "Access point". They had chuckled at this strange name.

"Good girls." The voice finally sounded in Sadie's earpiece as well. She smiled wide as the voice spoke.

"Pose for me, my little girls." A creepy way of putting it, the two didn't mind the way their owner addressed them. Sadie quickly got into pose. Her quick response had Serena looking over at her with an impressed face before she, too, joined in. Jutting her crotch forward, Serena placed her hands behind her head. Making sure the man could see the very outline of her pussylips on the fabric.

They saw the man staring at them, he held a pair of strong binoculars. The camera on the railing was also recording them. Their phones both sounded at the same time.

"Your instructions. You both received a message, there a list of items is listed. That is what you are to pack. In 30 minutes, you will leave this place together. I will not tell you where you are headed, or for how long you will be gone. You might return in a while, you might never return. Make me proud, girls. Oh, and you won't be bringing your cell phones."

The two girls embraced each other. Nervous and unsure what the future held.

"It's all right, Serena. We'll be together, so it'll work out." Sadie said, comforting the short one. Serena cooed, enjoying the last few moments before she had to take off the pretty pink veil.

Thanks for sharing all these stories with us. Now I'm completely lost with so much to read. :p By the way, regarding 'Andaroos Chronicles' from Skating Jesus, would be fine if someone keep posting the rest of the story. (y)

Back
Top Bottom