Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

Liltkit just recently upload Switching Gears to Heels and Dresses. Can anyone upload it? Also I think Liltkit is going to be working on the next Christmas update so that's something to look forward to!

Thanks!

Liltkit just recently upload Switching Gears to Heels and Dresses. Can anyone upload it? Also I think Liltkit is going to be working on the next Christmas update so that's something to look forward to!

Thanks!
Bro , it was just 6hrs ago ! How can you expect someone to upload that so soon , ! Wait for a bit ...you will definitely get it, unless, if you that much egar, you have to subscribe

Last edited:
Undercover Sting 10 (Ongoing) by Cassie Rose Watson

Undercover Sting - 10 - 04 - Enhanced Bust.png

Chapter 1-8, 9

Follow Them & Support Here on Patreon
Follow Them & Support Here on Deviantart

Attachments

• Undercover Sting Chapter 10.rar
    Undercover Sting Chapter 10.rar
    12.3 MB · Views: 86
Bro , it was just 6hrs ago ! How can you expect someone to upload that so soon , ! Wait for a bit ...you will definitely get it, unless, if you that much egar, you have to subscribe
Oh, I'm sorry about that. For some reason whenever I check Liltkit's patreon, it's in a different language. I hadn't checked in a while so I assumed it said 2 days ago. Again, sorry.

Thanks!

Oh, I'm sorry about that. For some reason whenever I check Liltkit's patreon, it's in a different language. I hadn't checked in a while so I assumed it said 2 days ago. Again, sorry.

Thanks!
It's is okay bro ..do not worry everything will be upload .

Attachments

• Damien Fox - An Unexpected Girlfriend.pdf
    Damien Fox - An Unexpected Girlfriend.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • Damien Fox - Becoming Her.pdf
    Damien Fox - Becoming Her.pdf
    18.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Damien Fox - Crossroads to Femininity.pdf
    Damien Fox - Crossroads to Femininity.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
  • Damien Fox - Sisterhood 1-2.pdf
    Damien Fox - Sisterhood 1-2.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 88
Anybody have the latest Switching Gears to Heels part or pdf from LilTKit? Maybe the Christmas Doll part 2?

“Millie” and Luciano’s relationship trajectory doesn’t really make much sense to me. As Millie herself pointed out, Luciano became infatuated with her because she was hot AND loved cars, and he disliked the fake bimbo act. But now that Millie has become a bimbo for real, who sincerely doesn’t know her way around cars anymore, he is fine keeping her as simply eye-candy. It’s possible that Luciano actually does get bored of her in future parts, but for now he seems perfectly fine with things.

Back
Top Bottom