Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions

Regarding DakoAssMan ... his newest content was leaked immediately after release, so he has changed the subscription tiers (more $$$), and embedded WMs
to identify the scoundrel ( }. Apparently, due to the nature of his videos, many sites are dumping his stuff, even though many are in the "gray" area. Just a sign
of the times, I suppose.
Another artist with similar tastes and videos, tho' with somewhat older looking teen males, is an artist by the name of OCICI ... recommended! (y)

Afterclass - GIF 08.gif

I've started a remake for a Tiktok animation. Since I'm using Blender, the process may be a little slow, but I hope to finish it without any problems. Asian models are the hard ones to make since I'm not Asian lol.

Here is a prototype for character.

lindazhang.png
Daz3D

to

Blender

lindaZhang_blender1.png

few tryouts i make yesterday

2.png after2.png

Tiktok1.png zhang2.png

I've started a remake for a Tiktok animation. Since I'm using Blender, the process may be a little slow, but I hope to finish it without any problems. Asian models are the hard ones to make since I'm not Asian lol.
Very well, my friend, the prototypes look excellent but the face still looks very European. You say that it is difficult to find an Asian model and transfer it to Blender but I use Daz studio and there are many Asian models that you can use. Some time ago I did a test in Daz looking for Penny Zhang's appearance and this was the result:

Miss-Zhang 01.jpg
Miss-Zhang-02.jpg

But apparently she is too voluptuous, that was the verdict that the troops sentenced, Keep up the good work, my friend, and don't worry about the time. It took me a whole month, since it was my first long-term project. 🤔

PD: Thanks for sharing your project here (y)

Very well, my friend, the prototypes look excellent but the face still looks very European. You say that it is difficult to find an Asian model and transfer it to Blender but I use Daz studio and there are many Asian models that you can use. Some time ago I did a test in Daz looking for Penny Zhang's appearance and this was the result:

View attachment 854145 View attachment 854146

But apparently she is too voluptuous, that was the verdict that the troops sentenced, Keep up the good work, my friend, and don't worry about the time. It took me a whole month, since it was my first long-term project. 🤔

Thank you for your kind words, man. Your model looks nice. My problem is not a source problem or a problem with transferring it to Blender, it is more from my aesthetic point of view. Since I am not Asian, the models started to look Asian-American or Asian-European after a while, but it is not a problem :D It is nice to have both sides.
Korean or Japanese or Chinese females are different from each other i know it but my aesthetic pov grew up with more European-Mediterranean people. For me i like korean womans more. They have a bit european look.

Thank you for your kind words, man. Your model looks nice. My problem is not a source problem or a problem with transferring it to Blender, it is more from my aesthetic point of view. Since I am not Asian, the models started to look Asian-American or Asian-European after a while, but it is not a problem :D It is nice to have both sides.
Korean or Japanese or Chinese females are different from each other i know it but my aesthetic pov grew up with more European-Mediterranean people. For me i like korean womans more. They have a bit european look.
Well, go ahead Bro, that's the advantage of making your own version. ;)(y)

Yes, yes I know, they are wondering when you publish the header images? well after so much insistence...haha Lol!! Here I leave them, some are of high quality and others are to test the resolution but they are all of good quality for your collection, Without further ado, I leave you the beautiful Izumi, enjoy her.:love:(y)

View attachment 118101View attachment 118103View attachment 118106View attachment 118107View attachment 118108View attachment 118109View attachment 118110View attachment 118111View attachment 118112View attachment 118113View attachment 118104View attachment 118105

Which software u r using to build this animation videos?

Awesome, thanks for starting another thread like this!

My works are posted on my pixiv of the same name, but here are some samples of stuff that I have made recently!

View attachment 110762View attachment 110763View attachment 110764View attachment 110765View attachment 110766

District13, Taffytales, Breadman, Dozamura, 18master, and Jackerman are some of my inspirations to name a few. Hopefully when I have some more free time I'll be able to make better animations, right now I just feel comfortable making simple loops/gifs.
Which software u r using for this animation creation?

View attachment 854145 View attachment 854146

Sorry going to have to disagree with you there. His looks significantly more Asian than yours. Your models look a more latin if you ask me.

Sorry going to have to disagree with you there. His looks significantly more Asian than yours. Your models look a more latin if you ask me.
This is the VAM version:

1723530499.jpg
1723530738.jpg

that's how it is HDiddy since it was my first attempt to replicate the beautiful Penny but nobody is born knowing my dear friend ;)

And since we are in the day of releases I leave you the preview of chapter 2 of the original series Little Help For My Neighbor A story that had been in the pipeline for some time and finally sees the light, It's now available on my Patreon so I'll leave you with a little preview. I hope you enjoy it. ;)

Mediafire:
[CVX3M] Little Help For My Neighbor V2.0 Preview

View attachment 851305 View attachment 851306 View attachment 851307
View attachment 851308 View attachment 851309

Thank you again for all your support, stay tuned Saludous amigous :giggle:

oh damn..this is fire!!!! (y)

Hey there!! my sleepless friends hahaha!! Well, as you all know we had a problem with the forum that was offline for a while which delayed the release of chapter 2 of Tixk-Toxk so once we have returned to normal (I hope) I leave you the second chapter of the Tixk-Toxk series as I said before it is a recreation of the invaluable gem of District13 with a touch of its server CVX3M I hope you enjoy it as much as I did recreating it.

Mediafire:
[CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-V-2.0
Password: 99@-BJWifeH-@99

View attachment 851261 View attachment 851262

The release schedule remains the same, hoping we don't have another problem with the forum, so expect the third chapter on the 21st. so stay tuned (I love that word) :love::giggle: The full HD version can be found on my patreon, saludous amigous ;)

Do you upload your vids in other sites?

can you upload the link again?? it says it expired
Will do ... but first, pontificating from the "poop-deck" ...
I know a lot of you are fans of DakoAssMan's work ... myself included. I found myself in a position to view his latest opus, Chocolate Paradise 2 ... I was also in a
position to find myself critically viewing the video during an editing process. While I grant you, his MILFs are very voluptuous, getting service vigorously by large cocks, usually, against their better judgement.
Still ... the complaints I receive daily from members of our sister group [District13}, made me realize the difference of videos produced by females, (Nini, YeYeBirdie) is profound. The women write stories, silly as they may seem, which seem lacking in sexual acrobatics, as most of their males viewers bemoan the fact. However, DakoAssMan's vids, while technically, seem very similar to the output of his female counterparts ... the difference is astounding. Yes, he does present a "set-up" scene, that lasts 2-3 minutes ... then that is followed by another 10-15 minutes of endless loops ... lasting about 3 minute each, with no change or variation in said static sex scene ... then moving on to the next position ... another multi-minute static loop ... ad-infinitum.
Not that the videos are BAD, per-se, just boring as hell.
It takes a lot of effort for each artist to render their videos. Still, I can't help but think of the endless complaints about "the lack of sex scenes" in Nini's videos. She
obviously pushes a lot of buttons concerning her scenes, but yet, many complain about the length of the lead-in to the inevitable climax.
Perhaps Nini is right. As frustrating as her videos may seem at times ... as she puts it: "it's what you men like". We like the tease, then the pounce. As having a certain amount of dating experience in the past, I can attest that the hunt is sometimes more satisfying than the end result.
PS. The link has been renewed.

Last edited:
[CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-V-3.0 New
  • 3D
  • Hello my friends, I have for you the third and final installment of the Tixk-Toxk series, with this we complete the releases of this recreation of the invaluable gem of District13, I just want to add that it was a real challenge to recreate such a gem with a little fear of ruining this great story, but I think that for my first long-term recreation I did my best and only you will have the last word in deciding whether I did it well or not. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :love: :giggle:

Mediafire:
    [CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-V-3.0
    Password: 99@-FkFull-@99

Tik-Tok-D13.jpg
    Tik-Tok-CVX.jpg

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your support, infinite thanks to all of you who support me financially and I hope to continue creating good stories for all of you and of course also continue recreating the invaluable gems of District13 if you continue supporting me. Saludous amigous ;):giggle:
    The full HD version can be found on my patreon (y)

Last edited:
    Hello my friends, I have for you the third and final installment of the Tixk-Toxk series, with this we complete the releases of this recreation of the invaluable gem of District13, I just want to add that it was a real challenge to recreate such a gem with a little fear of ruining this great story, but I think that for my first long-term recreation I did my best and only you will have the last word in deciding whether I did it well or not. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :love: :giggle:

Mediafire:
    [CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-V-3.0
    Password: 99@-FkFull-@99

View attachment 858204 View attachment 858205

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your support, infinite thanks to all of you who support me financially and I hope to continue creating good stories for all of you and of course also continue recreating the invaluable gems of District13 if you continue supporting me. Saludous amigous ;):giggle:
    The full HD version can be found on my patreon (y)

Are you going to do the Wife in the forest with the natives too? [D13] I apologize if I'm being rude or if there's any mistake in the text, I don't speak English. Nice work 😳(y)

Back
    Top Bottom