Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

literotica appears to have changed their website. I see a new GUI and it seems to have broken FanFicFare.

I tried using the beta version that was supposed to fix this but I still can't download nor update stories.
Same here, just tried to update a story.
Thanks to the new (+uglier) GUI FanFicFare does not work anymore, hopefully this can be fixed.

have you tried replacing www with m.? That brings up the really old version of the site.

m.literotica.com/s/friends-with-consequences-ch-01 instead of www.literotica.com/s/friends-with-consequences-ch-01

Thanks for the idea, but it didn't work.

I tried to download a new story and FFF didn't copy the url with the m from the clipboard and when I pasted it in there, it didn't download anything.

There's a thread here where you can post bugs for FFF. They are very cranky about posting links to NSFW. I found out the hard way when I tried to post the error message from FFF that had an URL at literotica.

Edit: I tried the latest beta version of FFF (from here) and I could download a new story, but not update an existing story.

I tried deleting one of the existing stories to update, but only got the first chapter.

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea, but it didn't work.

I tried to download a new story and FFF didn't copy the url with the m from the clipboard and when I pasted it in there, it didn't download anything.

There's a thread here where you can post bugs for FFF. They are very cranky about posting links to NSFW. I found out the hard way when I tried to post the error message from FFF that had an URL at literotica.

Edit: I tried the latest beta version of FFF (from here) and I could download a new story, but not update an existing story.

I tried deleting one of the existing stories to update, but only got the first chapter.
I roll my own scraper. occasionally they will change something in the background that has to be accommodated for. 🤷‍♂️

OK, the latest beta version here seems to allow for updates of existing stories, sort of.

WYRDWILLY's Playing with Barbie Doll doesn't update, but NUCLEARGORILLA's Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked did.

I noted that WyrdWilly had some of the chapters listed twice. both in the nested series and as stand alone chapters. maybe that screwed it up.

Well for years I did it old school, copy and paste in a Word document. I only discovered FFF last year.
I wrote software that scrapes the complete story and saves it to a database. I make a version that would save it as a certain file type but it would be doomed to break eventually. I wouldn't want to get it to work for any site as some of these sites are inconsistent in their use of html. Plus I haven't figured out a way around storiesonline's "click for more" yet

I wrote software that scrapes the complete story and saves it to a database. I make a version that would save it as a certain file type but it would be doomed to break eventually. I wouldn't want to get it to work for any site as some of these sites are inconsistent in their use of html. Plus I haven't figured out a way around storiesonline's "click for more" yet
AI agent like multi-on or one of the many others that are on the way

Same here. Trying to figure out SoL's "click for more" part

I hated it during the first readthrough. super painful and didn't understand how anyone got off on it so I hated it... how could a wife do that to her husband after so many years.

Then as I warmed to the genre through other stories, I realized it's not about getting off to it but enjoying the relationship drama. Then I finished it and largely enjoyed the story. Problem with some of these stories, there's more heartbreak than joy and the books don't feel satisfying by the time you're finished.

For Awakenings, I hated the betrayal of the wife and the daughters and never warmed up to any of them after that.. There were much more likeable characters, like the hookers (they were awesome) and his various girlfriends. Otherwise I found it too wordy at parts, repetitive and the last bunch of chapters were not necessary and I skimmed them.

Another similar story is Daniel Q Steele's When We Were Married (attached but there's supposed to be a fifth book but never finished?) but it's even longer. heavy focus on courtroom drama.
What happened to Daniel Q Steele?? No update even after a very long time. He hinted about working on the several updates of the above WWWM series. I just hope he's fine and completes the series.

manually it's easy but programmatically
What happened to Daniel Q Steele?? No update even after a very long time. He hinted about working on the several updates of the above WWWM series. I just hope he's fine and completes the series.
no idea. that story went so far off-the-reserve. I read it all and it was headed to a conclusion but it could have still gone a number of ways.

FYI, it appears Dark Wanderer has implemented a new screening protocol where specific words are replaced by ***.

From the handful of stories I looked at, it appears the problematic words include "family" father" daughter" "rape" etc.

That beta FFF has been released now, Calibre should prompt you to update the plugin.

Well, one story that I had previously downloaded had an update adding a new chapter and the chapters I had were affected.
they grab stories from other sites. good when the stories don't exist elsewhere anymore. Frequently they incorrectly convert the codepage and lose special characters. That's why you'll see stories with a ton of question marks instead of
‘
’
“
”

Richard Brown's Chambers Island. It's BTB/RAAC reminiscent of what you find on Literotica. It wasn't perfect but I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought. It's more erotic drama than arousing. I'm interested in more of his work under the Richard Brown (has any more?) or Dakota Stone (Carried Away, Long Hug Goodnight) pen names

Attachments

• Richard Brown - Chambers Island.epub
    213.1 KB · Views: 4
Anne Rampling
Has anyone read any of the 'Invitation to Eden' series?
I am thinking it is based on this book which I really enjoyed, but don't know and would like confirmation before I potentially jump into a multi-author series with missing books(what I have is in the zip files from Anna's Archive).

Attachments

• Exit to Eden FM - Anne Rampling.epub
    253.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Exit to Eden FM - Anne Rampling.jpg
    Exit to Eden FM - Anne Rampling.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Invitation to Eden Pt1.zip
    Invitation to Eden Pt1.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Invitation to Eden Pt2.zip
    Invitation to Eden Pt2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Anne Rampling
Has anyone read any of the 'Invitation to Eden' series?
I am thinking it is based on this book which I really enjoyed, but don't know and would like confirmation before I potentially jump into a multi-author series with missing books(what I have is in the zip files from Anna's Archive).
I read it a long time ago but it was one of the first erotic books I read - it was sexy without being over the top. Very well written and quite romantic. Also a little BDSM if I remember but that was unusual in those days!

I hated it during the first readthrough. super painful and didn't understand how anyone got off on it so I hated it... how could a wife do that to her husband after so many years.

Then as I warmed to the genre through other stories, I realized it's not about getting off to it but enjoying the relationship drama. Then I finished it and largely enjoyed the story. Problem with some of these stories, there's more heartbreak than joy and the books don't feel satisfying by the time you're finished.

For Awakenings, I hated the betrayal of the wife and the daughters and never warmed up to any of them after that.. There were much more likeable characters, like the hookers (they were awesome) and his various girlfriends. Otherwise I found it too wordy at parts, repetitive and the last bunch of chapters were not necessary and I skimmed them.

Another similar story is Daniel Q Steele's When We Were Married (attached but there's supposed to be a fifth book but never finished?) but it's even longer. heavy focus on courtroom drama.
I tried to find the fifth book, but I couldn't find it on the Internet...

Back
Top Bottom