Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

I had copied and pasted into Word "Flip, Flop, or Fuck" by jack08180 some time ago, but he didn't finish it. In Chapter 10 he described how he planned to finish the story, but didn't actually write it.

I was just trying to check to see if he had ever finished it, but he deleted all his stuff sometime in 2017.
I do not have any of his works, sorry.

Anyone has suggestions for great male chastity stories?read chastity island by handyrandy and loved it.ason lenov,vk vaughn and anna devereus has chastity elements,loved them too

Anyone has suggestions for great male chastity stories?read chastity island by handyrandy and loved it.ason lenov,vk vaughn and anna devereus has chastity elements,loved them too
Go to the literotica story tags page and enter the key word of interest. By default, it displays the list using "latest" as the sorting category. You can change that to rating, favorite, or views, to get the "best" of stories with that key word.

You can then further sort it using the category filter on the right. The category any given story is listed in will appear to the right of the tittle, so if there are certain categories, that aren't of interest to you just skip them.

You can search for multiple tags, if you separate them by a comma.

Back
Top Bottom