Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Good / Great Free Erotica Books under any kink

KidneyCracker

If you come across a quality erotic e-book that we can add to our kindle libraries for free, share the links here along with how long the offer is running, if that is applicable. Sure, we share all kinds of books, but it's good to have copies in our kindle libraries too.

"Rules"
  • Only suggest books you've personally read or have high ratings on amazon or goodreads
  • Avoid compilation books that have dozens of boring/stolen stories. (basically don't flood the thread with suggestions and/or shitty books)
  • Any genre or kink can be shared, just try to identify them to avoid wasting each other's time.
  • If you know the book contains plagiarized content, mention that. They can be great source for finding new stories on one of the online story repositories. (you may be able to find a link to the original story using a segment of unique text and replacing the word fantasy with it in this google search.)

I'll go first:
Krystal Hope - Lens Flare - Wife Sharing, Voyeur, Cuckold, Romance - pretty straight-forward old-school wife-watching erotica. It was one of my favorite books last year and the best book I've read under this pen name.

Forgot I actually had it in epub. I don't have a way to rip from Amazon.

Attachments

• Krystal Hope - Hotwife Lens Flare.epub
    265.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom