Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Hello for those interested in mom son of different times :V

Attachments

• 3838-Walnut-Street-texture.pdf
    3838-Walnut-Street-texture.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Mom's Seduction Guide, Mom's Unholy Desires, and Mom's Workplace Shinanigans appear to be corrupted.
I have here in this zip
Mom's Aboard Starship Calista 1-4
The Milfs of Milftown Street 1-5
The Hottest Girl on Island X1-4
Sons of Moms 1-6
Robo Mom 1-11
Mom's Formula for Sexual Exploration
No Dad December
My Cheerleading Mom (Edit: ignore this one, wrong inclusion)
The moms club
The Mommy Masquerade
Charlie's Hole 1-3
Mom's 12 Naughty Days of Christmas
and the 3 you said were corrupted(?)

Credit to all the contributor back in page 8-12. I just help gathering them so we can continue this mega collection

Attachments

• klxro.zip
    klxro.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@supahdupahsu I noticed you included a story by Divina Demure called My Cheerleading Mom. I've never read her stories and can't find them online. Do you have any more of her works? I'd prefer M/S stories, but really, I'd kind of like to check them all out. Or whatever you might have at least.

@supahdupahsu I noticed you included a story by Divina Demure called My Cheerleading Mom. I've never read her stories and can't find them online. Do you have any more of her works? I'd prefer M/S stories, but really, I'd kind of like to check them all out. Or whatever you might have at least.
Use the search function next time, they are all in page 9 of this thread

I've re-uploaded them
Yes these seem to be fixed now. thanks.
I have here in this zip

Credit to all the contributor back in page 8-12. I just help gathering them so we can continue this mega collection
Then it's likely i had already downloaded these; But I'm not reading every post, instead I'm usually collecting books/stories and haven't yet sorted or optimized them yet.

Regardless i appreciate the help. Feels like the quick 'make a quick download/collection' became a much bigger task than I'd realized.

Does part 2 and 3 of KLRXO Mom's Darling Entrepreneur exist? It feels like its impossible to find.

To me it seems fine
Maybe a bad download; he said he reuploaded them. Either way it's good now.

Does part 2 and 3 of KLRXO Mom's Darling Entrepreneur exist? It feels like its impossible to find.
I saw some notes on some of the stories of 'next part to be released February' or some that are multiple choice decided by backers. And then there's ones that are incomplete and i doubt will be finished (a father's concern). Not sure.

Anyways,

Klrxo Stories
Mother's New King.pdf

This book was just pre-rendered images. Don't worry i OCR'd and fixed it, took 2 hours. Now takes a fraction of the space (hopefully the page orders are right). Either way.

Attachments

• Mothers New King.txt
    Mothers New King.txt
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
This book was just pre-rendered images. Don't worry i OCR'd and fixed it, took 2 hours. Now takes a fraction of the space (hopefully the page orders are right). Either way.
Damn bro, if you need help with other stuff just ask for help.

Back
Top Bottom