Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Thanks for the feedback. Can I search for the post on the Webnovel app? If yes, what should I search for?
The post finally got approved above. But if you want to find it yourself, it is "Deleted Incest Stories"
I also found another one with over 4k chapter, I think mostly from literotica but I probably won't touch that one because it is horribly organized

For fans of SpacerX, author of Six Times a Day, here is a link I keep around. Aside from Six Times a Day, I personally also like Dating Maggie, Dad's Big Mistake, and The Black Halloween Party Dress. Too blowjob obsessed IMHO, but still a great writer.

For fans of SpacerX, author of Six Times a Day, here is a link I keep around. Aside from Six Times a Day, I personally also like Dating Maggie, Dad's Big Mistake, and The Black Halloween Party Dress. Too blowjob obsessed IMHO, but still a great writer.

For easier consumption:
6 times a day
Mom takes me to the doctor
Dating maggie and black halloween dress

Edited: there is a link below with more stories from spacer x

Attachments

• dating-maggie-spacer-x-pdf-free.pdf
    dating-maggie-spacer-x-pdf-free.pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 3
  • The Black Halloween Party Dress - Spacer X.epub
    321.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I hadn't known SpacerX had a site/page til the last year while i was trying to update my Six Times a Day partial. So that source is interesting; has epubs and pdfs of most of the stories. Though 'Blackmail/Extortion' and 'Mom takes me to the doctor' the epubs aren't present and only in parts. I'm in the process of converting these to epubs.

Curious there's a series where the 4th book hadn't been written and it's hard to find any references to (Reasonable Expectations).

Really makes me love this forum and Anne's Archive, as it's opened my world up so much.

I hadn't known SpacerX had a site/page til the last year while i was trying to update my Six Times a Day partial. So that source is interesting; has epubs and pdfs of most of the stories. Though 'Blackmail/Extortion' and 'Mom takes me to the doctor' the epubs aren't present and only in parts. I'm in the process of converting these to epubs.

Curious there's a series where the 4th book hadn't been written and it's hard to find any references to (Reasonable Expectations).

Really makes me love this forum and Anne's Archive, as it's opened my world up so much.
I might be able to save you some time.
Searching around and found this one from reddit
Gdrive link
Also, I'm just wondering if you gonna add more klrxo stories to that big collection file? If you are busy I can give it a try

I might be able to save you some time.
Yes that definitely does help. I'd already downloaded all the parts and was putting it on the 'todo' list for later.

Also, I'm just wondering if you gonna add more klrxo stories to that big collection file? If you are busy I can give it a try

Planning on it, however was taking a few days off before i got to it. I'll have the updated one done within a week probably.

Okay this is A long shot but I have a request.

I read this story a long time ago about a ‘toni’ who got his hands burned and his mommy help him bathe then ended up fucking her. It was translated to a different language and that same person translated a story that I want.

I found the toni one but this one I’m looking for is hard to find.

It is about this kid who is been fucking his mommy. His aunt came to visit and had fun with him and his mother (normal fun). Then they go to sleep. The aunt wakes up wanting to get some water only to hear humming and moaning noises. She gets curious and wants to find out what was happening or if her nephew brought it some ‘whore’ to fuck. Only for that to be her sister. Astonished, she goes to the living room and feels so annoyed and disturbed. The son and mom follow and slowly seduce her to fuck her.

that is what I remember from the plot. It was a short story but I suspect there is more to it that person didn’t translate. I have been looking for it for quite some time but can’t seem to find it.

Alright, that should do it for the update. Hopefully future updates will be easier. Thanks for contributors for covers and stories to compile (though some did need a lot of work).

1-800-MOM
A Concerned Husband
A Mom who Makes Herself Available
A Rough Night’s Sleep with Mom
A Tent full of Mommy-meat
Anniversary Kink By Klrxo
Ass Forum... for Moms
Attending Room 209... with Mom
BSTC (Boys Sexual Training Camp)
BSTC – Babymaking Center
BSTC - NEW YORK CITY
BSTC - nine months later
Ben & His Mom
Best Game Ever
Betting Against Mom
Boobs n Boners
Building Stamina... with Mom
CONCEPTION PARTY
Cabin-Fever
Changing Room Debauchery
Charlie's Hole
Christmas in the Cuddy Cabin
Chronicles of the Baby Making Factory
Cumming to Terms
Dad Steps Aside
Dad strikes out. Son hits a Homer.
Dad's Big Mistake by klrxo
Dating techniques... shared by Mom
Downsizing with Danny
Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons
Drive-in Mom
Easter with Mom
Eskimo Mom
FRANKENMOM
Focused on Mom
Haunted by Mom
Heaven
How Mom made him State Champ
Hurricane Mom (Revised Edition / SUPERSIZED)
Intimidating Mother
Journey of the Purple Plumb
Keeping Resolutions with the Aid of Mom... and a Vacuum Cleaner
Mommyphile – Late Night Surprises
Learning all about sex... from Mom
Lights, Camera, Mom!
Locker Date... with Mom
Long Arm of the Law, Mom-syle
Lost in Space... with Mom (Revised & expanded edition)
MOM'S HELPFULNESS
Mile High Mom
Mom's Formula for Sexual Exploration
Mom's UNHOLY desires
Mom's Unseen Watcher
Mom's Workplace Shenanigans
Mom Likes Things that Buzz
Mom M.D.
Mom Rocks the Boat
Mom Sandwich
Mom and the ‘67 Travelaire
Mom'll-fuck-zine
Mom's 12 Naughty Days of Christmas
Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin'
Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin'
Mom's Assturbation Sessions
Mom's BARE Intentions
Mom's Basic Training
Mom's Birthday Boy
Mom's Busted!
Mom's Costume Dilemma
Mom's Countdown to Cummie Time
Mom's Darling Entrepreneur
Mom's Detour
Mom's Dream Lover
Mom's Favorite Sex Toy
Mom's Fetish
Mom's HARD Choice
Mom's Hero
Mom's Midnight Visit
Mom's Morning Ride
Mom's Mountaintop Quarantine
Mom's Roommate
Mom's Roommate & More
Mom wants a Fuck Doll
Mom with Benefits
Little Snuggle-Bear
Mommy-Claus
Mommy needs your sperm
Moms Gone Wild
Mother's New King
Mother's Stallion
Motorcycle Momma
My Cheerleading Mom
My Christmas Gift
No Dad December
Off to College and Into Mom
Paired with Mom on Aurora
Roaring Surf & Raging Hormones
Robo-Mom
Snowed In with Mom and Gran
Sons of Moms
Stirring Creatures
Ten Days in the Bunker... with Mom
The Hottest Mom on Island X
The Jocasta Challenge
The Moms Aboard Starship Calista
The Mommy Masquerade
The Moms Club
The Nest
The Tent
Tool Repair
Turning Back Time... with Mom
Vacation with Mom and Gran
Valentine Mom

edit: did some minor work (mostly finding hanging quotes), and is not worth a full new post.

You can apply the patch. Extract the patch and drop rev3 into the folder and run the patch. If all is well you'll get rev3b

Attachments

• KLRXO stories Compilation rev3.epub
    32.9 MB · Views: 3
  • KLRXO rev3b patch.zip
    KLRXO rev3b patch.zip
    550.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

My brother, the mother's name in this book is very similar to the neighbor's name, one is Susan and the other is Susanna. Can you change one of the names to something else? Because English is not my mother tongue, I have to use translation software to read. Their names are often translated into the same. I can't tell which one is my mother. Thank you.

My brother, the mother's name in this book is very similar to the neighbor's name, one is Susan and the other is Susanna. Can you change one of the names to something else? Because English is not my mother tongue, I have to use translation software to read. Their names are often translated into the same. I can't tell which one is my mother. Thank you.

Sounds like quite the problem.

I've renamed Suzanne to Rebecca; Now while it shouldn't break anything some conversations or context may be broken. Otherwise i hope it fixes the translation issues for you.

edit: [Mega Link removed]
It's much more compact to use a Delta patch, and keeps things more sane on my end.

Step 1: Get the original epubs here,
Step 2: extract them into the folder in the delta zip.
Step 3: Run the patch.
_r epubs are the patched files.

Step 4: Sort by date, the newest files SHOULD be the patched files. Copy them for use
Step 5: Delete the now unneeded folder.

Attachments

• Six Times a Day - Name patch Suzanne to Rebecca.zip
    Six Times a Day - Name patch Suzanne to Rebecca.zip
    710.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I am not the one who asked for this, but this was a very cool thing for you to do. You're a good person.
I know. But if it's an easy fix that can be done in minutes, why not do it?

It helps i already had most of the scripts pre-written and just a matter of confirming the name to change, which is unique enough collateral should be minimal and i didn't have to do any fancy RegEx to isolate it.

Back
Top Bottom