Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

A family changed story by Mary Anderson unfortunately I haven't read anymore of their stories apart from the ones on literotica, there's a link to their stories (127) under the title, enjoy

Attachments

• hypnotizing the family.pdf
    hypnotizing the family.pdf
    114.9 KB · Views: 48
A family changed story by Mary Anderson unfortunately I haven't read anymore of their stories apart from the ones on literotica, there's a link to their stories (127) under the title, enjoy
That story is not in literotica.com friend. Do you have it?

hi vinuchin " A family changed story " is a description of the style or story line of the story, attached I think that's what your asking

New Klrxo story you wanks. Does anyone have the story she uploaded to her smash4words??

Attachments

• Moms Taboo Defense.pdf
    Moms Taboo Defense.pdf
    284.1 KB · Views: 57
A mother and son visit after a long time. Both come stay at a hotel and when they go to pool for a bath son finds mom is not shaved and her pubes are sticking out of her bikini. And he makes fun about it. The son volunteers to shave her.

This was on literotica. Anyone knows. Pls help

Would anyone have more stories from mt44 ? They took down their literotica account and Archive is missing at least pages form A New Man of the House and A Thing for Mom.

Wicked Hormones Ch. 1 by RTR9209 - bunch of chapters but it's very repetitive and basically sci-fi because of some miracle drug.

Not directly Mom and Son, son watches mom:
Mom's Night In The Van by MarkEast
The Bet by TheStinger

I don't read much incest, but will read anything if the story is hot. Stories about sons and daughters watching as a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancée/spouse seduces the mother or father, or the seduction is reversed do it for me. feel free to share any stories like that here or in a private message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom