Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Wicked Hormones Ch. 1 by RTR9209 - bunch of chapters but it's very repetitive and basically sci-fi because of some miracle drug.

Not directly Mom and Son, son watches mom:
Mom's Night In The Van by MarkEast
The Bet by TheStinger

I don't read much incest, but will read anything if the story is hot. Stories about sons and daughters watching as a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancée/spouse seduces the mother or father, or the seduction is reversed do it for me. feel free to share any stories like that here or in a private message.

Last edited:
Most of DoctorHook work including my favorite - Northern Light!

Attachments

• DoctorHook.zip
    DoctorHook.zip
    500.1 KB · Views: 20
Pls recommend stories in which mom and son are doing behind dads back like sneaky situations like doing beside sleeping dad or in the house and mom gets pregnant while she is still with dad
Pls suggests some and if it's in pdf form it's best

A good one.

Attachments

• My son is replacing me with his mom.pdf
    My son is replacing me with his mom.pdf
    191.3 KB · Views: 12
  • My son is replacing me with his mom 7.pdf
    My son is replacing me with his mom 7.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 8
Can anyone post stories by dinkleberry
Someone posted them in the 8muse forum before it got deleted

I posted this in literotica and I'm reposting it here in case someone can help me!

My main language is Spanish and it is in that language that there is an unfinished story that I like very much. As the story is abandoned, I have tried to look for similar stories in both Spanish and English with no results. That is the reason for this post.

The plot of the story is quite simple: The main character wants to have sex with his mother and to achieve it he lies to her saying that he is having problems in his marriage.
The MC tells his mom that his wife is not a very sexual person and that she has never given him a blowjob and that the few times they have sex it is with the lights off. After this conversation the MC tells his mom that he doesn't know if he can take it anymore.

All this leads the protagonist and the mom to reach an agreement where the mom agrees to "help him" when he reaches his limit and that is how the MC manages to get a handjob and a blowjob from his mom. At this point the story was abandoned.

What I liked about the story were 2 things:
1) How manipulative the MC was and how with little comments he made his mother feel sorry for him so she would be more in favor of satisfying him.
2) The way the author shows in the story that the mother doesn't enjoy it at all. I wouldn't say she was disgusted by it either, but she didn't enjoy it either. That mix between the love for her son and wanting to help him, but at the same time the disgust she felt for having to suck his dick to help him, the author captured it very well.

I hope someone knows of a story like this and can help me :)

hi jackryan I hope these help enjoy :)

Attachments

• Who Seduced Whom - dinkleberry.pdf
    Who Seduced Whom - dinkleberry.pdf
    341.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Part Time Lover - dinkleberry.pdf
    Part Time Lover - dinkleberry.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Needed - dinkleberry.pdf
    Needed - dinkleberry.pdf
    133.8 KB · Views: 8
  • The Year Was - dinkleberry.pdf
    The Year Was - dinkleberry.pdf
    284.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Wake Up its Your Birthday - dinkleberry.pdf
    Wake Up its Your Birthday - dinkleberry.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 13
  • What Would You Have Done - dinkleberry.pdf
    What Would You Have Done - dinkleberry.pdf
    234.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Finish What You Started  - dinkleberry.pdf
    Finish What You Started - dinkleberry.pdf
    206.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Dinkleberry.rar
    Dinkleberry.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
I posted this in literotica and I'm reposting it here in case someone can help me!

My main language is Spanish and it is in that language that there is an unfinished story that I like very much. As the story is abandoned, I have tried to look for similar stories in both Spanish and English with no results. That is the reason for this post.

The plot of the story is quite simple: The main character wants to have sex with his mother and to achieve it he lies to her saying that he is having problems in his marriage.
The MC tells his mom that his wife is not a very sexual person and that she has never given him a blowjob and that the few times they have sex it is with the lights off. After this conversation the MC tells his mom that he doesn't know if he can take it anymore.

All this leads the protagonist and the mom to reach an agreement where the mom agrees to "help him" when he reaches his limit and that is how the MC manages to get a handjob and a blowjob from his mom. At this point the story was abandoned.

1) How manipulative the MC was and how with little comments he made his mother feel sorry for him so she would be more in favor of satisfying him.
2) The way the author shows in the story that the mother doesn't enjoy it at all. I wouldn't say she was disgusted by it either, but she didn't enjoy it either. That mix between the love for her son and wanting to help him, but at the same time the disgust she felt for having to suck his dick to help him, the author captured it very well.

Can you post story link please

Some more from 8M.

Attachments

• Drive-In Date Mom.pdf
    Drive-In Date Mom.pdf
    574.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons.pdf
    Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons.pdf
    313 KB · Views: 15
  • Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 3.pdf
    Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 3.pdf
    296 KB · Views: 14
  • Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 2.pdf
    Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 2.pdf
    333.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 1.pdf
    Dr. Lovejoy's Clinic for Mothers and Sons - Part 1.pdf
    313 KB · Views: 17
  • Drive-In Mom.pdf
    Drive-In Mom.pdf
    232.9 KB · Views: 18

'Masculine and beautiful' is a similar one. You can find this in literotica.com

There was this one story from old forums, quite a long story as well.

It starts with the son hearing rumors about his dad having an affair, he expressess his concerns with his mother and both follow his father when he goes out one day.. he goes to a bar of sorts and to blend with the crowd the mother and son behave like a couple and they really find out about this girl the father is meeting... And then i forgot the story

I only remember it being quite a lengthy romance story so if anyone knows the name or has the story do post here

There was this one story from old forums, quite a long story as well.

It starts with the son hearing rumors about his dad having an affair, he expressess his concerns with his mother and both follow his father when he goes out one day.. he goes to a bar of sorts and to blend with the crowd the mother and son behave like a couple and they really find out about this girl the father is meeting... And then i forgot the story

I only remember it being quite a lengthy romance story so if anyone knows the name or has the story do post here
It sounds a little like one of mine - Mom's Diary Desires. I moved my stories from Literotica to SOL, where you'll find it.

Back
Top Bottom