Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

I have a bunch of Lovecraft somewhere, but her stuff isn't worth reading for the reasons mentioned above.

Attachments

• Just Once for Mom - lovecraft68.pdf
    Just Once for Mom - lovecraft68.pdf
    360 KB · Views: 27
That pregnancy part I agree too. So far she has always avoided it in her stories. But I like the build up and overall writing style of LL. Klrxo focuses more on quick, raunchy, primal & intense kind of stories which I obviously love. Just wish LL had at least hinted towards pregnancy as consequences in one of her stories. BTW, if anyone is interested in doing favour by putting up LL's paywalled stories here I'd be so so grateful.
Yes.. LL's works are pretty amazing. The build up of her stories, moms reluctance are unbelievably hot. If its include pregnancy & cuckold parts, I don't think anyone can compare to her. Mom's POV stories are absolutely super hot more Sons POV stories. Kindly request if anyone has LL's stories & any moms pov stories, please share it. Longer the better. small stories is not hot. It has only just sex seen. There is no build up.More than 30k words are is good. Thanks for every contributer. Deeply appreciated.

Anyone who has a story of moms pov, please share it. Shouldn't involved 3rd party. Just mom son only. Longer the better. Small stories definitely not hot. Would be pretty good it include pregnancy, cuckold, reluctance of mom. Thank you to everyone. Specially who started this forum.

Anyone has Island of Secrets and A Love Story 1-2 by Ofelia Garza?
It's removed from smashwords before I got the chance to buy it

There was this another story from old forums, but a short one.

It starts in a village setting with son and mother leaving to work in the farm together in a truck of somesorts, and the first day as there were so many people the mother would sit on the sons lap and it would lead to some rubbing with the son getting excited and mom being silent about it. But on the next day the mother tries to refuse sitting with her son but gets forced by others and agrees. This time the son becomes uncontrollable and tries his luck by taking his thing out and trying to kinda insert it. As the ride ends that day, he gets a death glare from his mother and goes like that..

I only remember it being quite a realistic story despite my description and being named mother of Ametiville or something. so if anyone knows the correct name or has the story do post here

The guy who started the thread, 'collection of incest stories...in pdf format' on 8muses used some kind of program that seemed simple and easy to use. I never tried it as there were others in the thread that also submitted pdf files. That thread was huge, containing hundreds of pdf stories. I think at the end it had almost 70k views and something like a thousand replies. Maybe he'll discover this site and offer it again.
Hey, remember me?

Found this forum just today.

Anyone got mt44 stories from his subscribestar page before he deleted them?
That's all I have. Grabbed from LIT:
Like Mother, Like Daughter
A Daughter's Helping Hand
Mom Is Mine
Twice as Nice
Date Night with Mom
Hot Tub Time With Daddy
Finding Out About Mr. M
Filling in for Mom
Bigger Is Better
A Family Affair
Mom Likes It Rough