Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

(Xad) My Personal Pics (Ai Generated)

After my Dad got bored when we were in the audience at Ru Pauls Drag Show, he excused himself to "head to the toilet".
He was actually planning to head out to the local bar and watch the Ranger in the NFL Finals.
The studio was big and like a maze, and soon dad gotten lost. He tried to open a door, which actually lead to the backstage dressing room, where all the drag queen contestants where.

The Drag Queens thought my dad was a fan and welcomed him. When they heard his excuse of being lost adn actually trying to find the exist to watch Fotball, they decided to teach him a lesson.

After hitting him with a surprise blush powder attack, they quickly removed his clothes, added silicon padding to his frame, making it curvier and voluptuous, before they even know it, dad was not dressed in a big tight fit dress and sky high heels, stopping him from running away, and sporting a huge ass and bosom, together with a very dramatic sultry look with his smokey eyeshadow, red lipglossed lips, coutured faced and a big wavy wig on top of his head.

My dad tried to protest, but one of the drag queens some pink mouthwash in his mouth, making his voice high and sopranic, making him sound ditzy and airheaded.

Before he could head towards the door, Ru paul got in, and asked all the Queens to sashay to the catwalk, to present this seasons challenges and drag queen tasks.

Dad was dragged along with the other queens and was soon announced as contestant "Danielle Le Avarice".

I didnt see much of dad that year. well, only on TV tho. He looked to have so much fun.

zlwEiDxT.jpg geI8cHOf.jpg TSwRKIOX.jpg 2mHokzh5.jpg 5KiqM7bn.jpg BMOAuZE9.jpg A4P16xUo.jpg LuoFOJEr.jpg QkJr84as.jpg tdMTS87R.jpg vGfYz7JF.jpg AYuwi06J.jpg vh4gSJ7a.jpg

Last edited:
Kim got stuck in the Overwatch VR game
She seems to have a good time tho

NRXcwxfS.jpg MGyNIfdo.jpg bZdrHqpe.jpg AsXSRcI0.jpg uBo2CM9Q.jpg kim.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom