Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] Immoral Desires

The sperm is dipping from Lana pussy ,how daniel change the mind of Lana because Lana is angry with her and how she change her mind

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 27
ID8 Updates by Trile3.
Lana agrees at short kiss,she dont want it to became french kiss,but Daniel have other plans. Little by little Lana stop resisting and start to enjoying french kissing her son.She wonders why everythinh in sex fells so much better with Daniel. Her tongue starts to move on it own will and she fells her body is on fire ,her pussy feeling more wetter,her hips start to move on their own and she cums hard from kiss. On other side of door Sofia is trying to hear what is happening in room, but she didnt hear anything so she wonder if she should knock. Lana was so owerwhelmed by pleasure that she didnt feel Daniel cumming inside her. Daniel is still rock hard and her body asks for more so she ask herself "Why i am so horny for him?"

ID8 Updates by Trile3.
Lana agrees at short kiss,she dont want it to became french kiss,but Daniel have other plans. Little by little Lana stop resisting and start to enjoying french kissing her son.She wonders why everythinh in sex fells so much better with Daniel. Her tongue starts to move on it own will and she fells her body is on fire ,her pussy feeling more wetter,her hips start to move on their own and she cums hard from kiss. On other side of door Sofia is trying to hear what is happening in room, but she didnt hear anything so she wonder if she should knock. Lana was so owerwhelmed by pleasure that she didnt feel Daniel cumming inside her. Daniel is still rock hard and her body asks for more so she ask herself "Why i am so horny for him?"
When will she get impregnated! I guess she is not on pills. Daval should add a steamy f****G fabulous write up on this.

Already available in HD:

Indeed Daval earns a good living and works less.
At beginning, it provided 20 pages and now 10 pages.
He also takes a full week of vacation of each month.

Here is the May 2024 calendar

Attachments

• may.png
    may.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
Indeed Daval earns a good living and works less.
At beginning, it provided 20 pages and now 10 pages.
He also takes a full week of vacation of each month.

Here is the May 2024 calendar
But he used to draw 1-2 comics , now there are 3 comics . Plus separate add-ons! Do not forget that summer is ahead, and in summer you want to relax more than work..

ID8 Updates by Trile3.
I like this name decide to copy my way of doing spoilers by adding parts of dialogs sorry but to me is just as read a script. people who cannot afford to pay a subscription or these who think to subscribe must be part of each scene. that's why I decide to make spoilers....

The sperm is dipping from Lana pussy ,how daniel change the mind of Lana because Lana is angry with her and how she change her mind
I correct you my friend daniel didn't fuck lana, he only rubbing his cock on her pussy........... ScreenHunter_428 May. 25 01.01.jpg

daval is coming back to this kiss but not as brutaly as happen in ID7 image 12 but much different since this time lana is more accepted to this. also the update ends with daniel saying ...." our first real kiss as man and woman" so we have a big change for our protagonist.
update start with lana accept to have a kiss from daniel, he start shove and use his tongue inside lana's mouth, her tongue start to move with daniel's that makes her cum wild during this kiss, she needed to ask ...."where did you learn to kiss like this ?" but lana's mind thinking their kissing and didn't understand daniel cum inside her, until he said it . lana said to daniel ...'just look at the spermy mess that's leaking out of my pussy" in last image lana is so horny and daniel stil hard....

Daval regresa a este beso, pero no tan brutalmente como sucedió en la imagen 12 de ID7, pero es muy diferente ya que esta vez lana es más aceptada. Además la actualización termina con daniel diciendo...."nuestro primer beso real como hombre y mujer" así que tenemos un gran cambio para nuestro protagonista.
La actualización comienza con Lana acepta recibir un beso de Daniel, él comienza a empujar y usar su lengua dentro de la boca de Lana, su lengua comienza a moverse con la de Daniel, lo que hace que se corra salvajemente durante este beso, ella necesitaba preguntar...."¿De dónde vino? ¿Aprendes a besar así? Pero la mente de Lana pensó en sus besos y no entendió que Daniel se corrió dentro de ella, hasta que él lo dijo. lana le dijo a daniel... 'solo mira el desastre de esperma que se está escapando de mi coño' en la última imagen, lana está muy cachonda y daniel todavía está duro....
Interesante sabes cuándo se filtrara los siguientes capítulos?

For dykan can answer to my question
When was lana thinking in id8 61to71 the spotlight was with images or words?

I had post my spoiler for ID8 61-71 in discussion thread, so I repost here ....

>>in this update... when lana turn her back to door she saw daniel's big cock but daval in this update did 2 things never did before, first fuck lana in doggy! in bed and use a highlight script with lana's thoughts as bridge to fuck scene in bed like....."daniel completely undressed me and pushed me towards the bed'..... lana in first bed scene say to daniel...." okay... put it in me".
in next scene in highlighed script lana think as fucked in doggy ...."I totally forgot that i was married"...... 'I was total ecstasy when he harshly pulled my hair "..... in next scene ....."I want him to fuck me again!".... in next scene lana say to daniel ...."I'm going to loose my mind!"..... after this fuck daniel ask for a big kiss, BUT sofia is out of the door and think to come in.......
I think daval fuck lana in doggy as next step to comic. I love to see again lana fucked like this .....(again I didn't mention a few things because I respect daval's work) <<
her thoughts are script, hope I answer. this is first image from daval with lana doing doggy I wish for more...
let me add this, daval change the level for lana and daniel with this update, lana's body take the control of her mind and expressing open to daniel how she feel doing the fuck, may is a short fuck probably because of sofia's knocking the door ...........

Attachments

• 66_Copy.jpg
    66_Copy.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I had post my spoiler for ID8 61-71 in discussion thread, so I repost here ....

>>in this update... when lana turn her back to door she saw daniel's big cock but daval in this update did 2 things never did before, first fuck lana in doggy! in bed and use a highlight script with lana's thoughts as bridge to fuck scene in bed like....."daniel completely undressed me and pushed me towards the bed'..... lana in first bed scene say to daniel...." okay... put it in me".
in next scene in highlighed script lana think as fucked in doggy ...."I totally forgot that i was married"...... 'I was total ecstasy when he harshly pulled my hair "..... in next scene ....."I want him to fuck me again!".... in next scene lana say to daniel ...."I'm going to loose my mind!"..... after this fuck daniel ask for a big kiss, BUT sofia is out of the door and think to come in.......
I think daval fuck lana in doggy as next step to comic. I love to see again lana fucked like this .....(again I didn't mention a few things because I respect daval's work) <<
her thoughts are script, hope I answer. this is first image from daval with lana doing doggy I wish for more...
let me add this, daval change the level for lana and daniel with this update, lana's body take the control of her mind and expressing open to daniel how she feel doing the fuck, may is a short fuck probably because of sofia's knocking the door ...........
Sorry but you could do better!!

Sorry but you could do better!!
my friend I have no reason to say bla bla bla just to fill 5-6 or 7 lines. each update has a part in comic progress, so in this update for my eyes daval wanted to show lana more open to daniel that's why she ask him ..."where did you learn to kiss like that" that kiss was the main event in this update. lana didn't understand daniel cum inside her because she like that kiss. at the end of update danie said..." our first real kiss as man and woman". I need to say daval is the only story teller I just watch dialogs and guessing. I'm not going to make more lines than needed........

my friend I have no reason to say bla bla bla just to fill 5-6 or 7 lines. each update has a part in comic progress, so in this update for my eyes daval wanted to show lana more open to daniel that's why she ask him ..."where did you learn to kiss like that" that kiss was the main event in this update. lana didn't understand daniel cum inside her because she like that kiss. at the end of update danie said..." our first real kiss as man and woman". I need to say daval is the only story teller I just watch dialogs and guessing. I'm not going to make more lines than needed........
"I`m cumming in you, balls deep in your tight pussy is the best i love. I love you mom...aaaaaah!"
Nice dialogue. Thanks for the update hope you can unveil the image in its true glory sooner than later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom