Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

This plot is a mess three Peter, Aaron, David two of them is already having sex with Sarah and Aaron as potential candidate, Sarah starts as aroused by the forbidden affair with her nephew and now is a sex addict. With a dog is a crazydad 's script
Yeah is all over the place, I think this comic should focus on Aaron revenge and Peter as his advisor and keeping a eye to David behavior, while Aaron takes care of his mom Peter has free access to Alice next

Everyone has good theories and ideas, which are really superb. But when a story unfolds exactly as everyone predicts, it loses some of its allure.
I value and respect everyone's ideas and opinions. Hoping Daval3d delivers both captivating artwork and an engaging storyline.
Big cheers to everyone.

Yeah is all over the place, I think this comic should focus on Aaron revenge and Peter as his advisor and keeping a eye to David behavior, while Aaron takes care of his mom Peter has free access to Alice next
II should like that Sarah will be corrupt by Peter
And finaly in total debauchery , help him to fuck Alice…..

II should like that Sarah will be corrupt by Peter
And finaly in total debauchery , help him to fuck Alice…..
In order to do that she must be unhinged and perverted af, that could happen after she fucks Aaron...

By the way, Can anyone give me Together 6 in zip file high resolution?

I only hope that there will finally be some mom/son sex, real incest, so that means Aaron and Sarah. I also wouldn't mind threesome with old man , son and mom. Last good solution is a gang-bang (son-mom-uncle-nephew). Regarding Alice, i would be interested in seeing her with her father , but that character unfortunately is not here , it's just full of uncles, aunts, nephews...just a biggest possible bullshit in "family" comic... artist should just keep everything within the close family, that's only real taboo...

Last edited:
Fortunately, the son Aaron came otherwise
Sarah would be raped again by this pervert.
Always the same scenes and same storie,
Daval repeats himself and lacks creativity.

It is precisely on this point that I criticize.
He should work with a pro-screenwriter.
In this case, his comics would be the best
because he has talent for 3D drawing.

Fortunately, the son Aaron came otherwise
Sarah would be raped again by this pervert.
Always the same scenes and same storie,
Daval repeats himself and lacks creativity.

It is precisely on this point that I criticize.
He should work with a pro-screenwriter.
In this case, his comics would be the best
because he has talent for 3D drawing.
Just Shut The Hell Up Man Stop Spreading Hate About Daval.

The survey is already old, and I don't know how accurate it can be, but it has been changing since the publication of the last issue. I sincerely hope that Uncle Peter stays or that he has his own comics with Sarah in another location, like an asylum after the operation that was mentioned in Together.

Attachments

• 1717880620936.png
    1717880620936.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 27
Here is the Preview of MT 7 / TO 7 from Daval3D's X:

MT 7 preview.jpg

Oh, I really love Sarah and David as a sex couple. And this cover is so hot! Kudos to Daval for making it. :love:(y):)🥵

Please support Daval3d by subscribing to him at his Subscribestar and Boosty page.

Back
Top Bottom