Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

I didn't know where to publish these works by Daval but I think that's the least important thing, enjoy them
some are simply changes in color or brightness but I had not seen them before.
I have one hour the most everyday to watch here thurday's night I saw these images and from image data are........ to old around 2019 and sure belong to special request-commission of a person. they don't belong to any comic just images. I can asume that person is white that's why he ask from daval big black cocks. also we can say as title..... amanda is blacked. I wonder what daval's subs have ask from him all this time as commissions, probably alexa blacked ??

Last edited:
I really don't understand the dislikes, everything I do is for you to enjoy.
Remember that I already have the material and if I share it it is in gratitude for your contributions, I don't think it deserves a dislike
Look at it this way, the dislike isn't maybe not directed at you but at the posted images... don't take everything so personal. To tell the truth, I don't like those images that much either. and those that do outnumber the ones that seemingly don't. Take that as a positive.
Don't make it sound as if you only post for the likes.

Here is the TO preview. Got it from F95z. Thanks to CazzTitan1987.

1723825639699.png

Please support Daval3d

Man, what's wrong with some people? I can understand you not liking the content, but calling Daval an asshole, probably just because of the whole Uncle Peter situation, is childish, I say this as someone who hate Uncle Peter too but well... it's a VIP comic, other rules, I never saw him doing that in the normal comics.

Man, what's wrong with some people? I can understand you not liking the content, but calling Daval an asshole, probably just because of the whole Uncle Peter situation, is childish, I say this as someone who hate Uncle Peter too but well... it's a VIP comic, other rules, I never saw him doing that in the normal comics.
Do what I do mate - use the "ignore" function on opinionated twats like that!! LOL!!!

Dustellar, you know the whole story. I supported Daval3D and I appreciate his work as a designer but the person disappointed me because he lied a lot and did not respect the subscribers' vote. What is the point of doing polls and not respecting the result.

It seems like you were born yesterday, not only are there people angry with him because of Uncle Peter, but with the time between updates there are only 2 updates and it's already the 16th of the month, the last one with only 9 pages.
You continue supporting him because you don't pay for his content, you get it for free like many others, would you feel different if you paid for something that you don't receive on time (with errors both graphically and in dialogues and it's because Daval wants to have a week's vacation every month) with lies and that the money of a single person can change the history of your favorite comic to something that was not stipulated since you subscribed.

don't worry my friend, if the lugon25 don't repost as usual without the logo later, I repost in HD upscale-quality as did for ID9 so I put them in order
if you wish to put them your self this is their right order, the babe who doing yoga is hot that's why I share it.....
Scr45917.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom