Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Dwarfs and midgets are perfectly fine ... they just can't look like pre-teen kids; they need to look older ... remember puberty? (Ouch!! :eek: ) As long as they appear to be age appropriate, they're fine. In Fitness, Tony is supposed to be a 42 year old dwarf ... but he looks like a 12 years old. This is why that storyline is on hold right now; Nini has "painted herself into a corner"; she either has to completely redo it ... or drop the story altogether, as the male character of Tony has to written out, or re-imagined, somehow ... hmmm .... :unsure:
btw who has all vidio about "fitness" or link maybe..
i dont even see this vidio before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_122232_com.UCMobile~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_122232_com.UCMobile~01.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 62
Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V2.0 [standard.play]
  • 3D
  • Apologies ... I'm blaming the holidays, and the flu! Tis the season to be forgetful apparently!! :eek: Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V2.0 combined for your viewing pleasure .... Domo Arigato ....
    Links Removed: new more complete links available.

Attachments

• Capture 02.JPG
      Capture 02.JPG
      170.7 KB · Views: 71
    • Capture 03.JPG
      Capture 03.JPG
      196.5 KB · Views: 59
    • Capture 04.JPG
      Capture 04.JPG
      247.9 KB · Views: 57
    • Capture 05.JPG
      Capture 05.JPG
      187.2 KB · Views: 57
    • Capture 06.JPG
      Capture 06.JPG
      230.5 KB · Views: 54
    • Capture 07.JPG
      Capture 07.JPG
      264.3 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:
    Where can I find the Five Color Rangers V2? I came across a version online with the watermark '喵子小屋' ,but I am looking for the original version

Five Color Rangers Vol. 2 [Chinese Version]
  • 3D
  • Thank you. Do you have the same Chinese version as V1?
    You're the first member to ask for a Chinese (google-translate) version. I'll post 5CR-V0.2 for you. I'm assuming you'd like V0.3 when I release on the 10th then? Would you also like a compilation version of V0.1-V0.3 ....? I'll post one anyway; also, Kokomi's two stories are English only***, as they are on Tier-B, which doesn't have Chinese versions ... only English, BTW.
    (*** Of course, there are Spanish subbed versions available, courtesy of CVXtreme3D ... (y))
    MEGA: [D13] Five Color Rangers V0.2 [Chinese.Edit]
    KEY: Yaj558rmDDrZu4FvN2oIKKuC4_bpzQl4ISz9XMhAGIo

Attachments

• 5CR 01.JPG
      5CR 01.JPG
      320.9 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:
    You're the first member to ask for a Chinese (google-translate) version. I'll post 5CR-V0.2 for you. I'm assuming you'd like V0.3 when I release on the 10th then? Would you also like a compilation version of V0.1-V0.3 ....? I'll post one anyway; also, Kokomi's two stories are English only, as they are on Tier-B, which doesn't have Chinese versions ... only English, BTW. :coffee:
    MEGA: [D13] Five Color Rangers V0.2 [Chinese.Edit]
    KEY: Yaj558rmDDrZu4FvN2oIKKuC4_bpzQl4ISz9XMhAGIo
    Thank you very much. Is the Chinese version of V1 also translated by Google? It looks like a human translation, I am Chinese, it would be great if V3 also has a Chinese version, I will tend to collect the original version, otherwise the collection is too confusing.

Ojisan, is there fitness 3?
    Well, yes, there is ... if you've been following Nini's and our adventures, dwarfs and midgets, regardless of their "stated" age, have to appear age appropriate. Nini's flaw, be it for convenience sake, or laziness on her part, has previously rendered all her little-males, as what appears to be youngsters. The character of
    Tony looks like a kid ... even though, in the story, he's a 42 years old.
    NO SHOTA ALLOWED!!
    So please ... everyone ... please stop asking ... If it looks like "shota" ... it's just not happening ... PERIOD!

Thank you very much. Is the Chinese version of V1 also translated by Google? It looks like a human translation, I am Chinese, it would be great if V3 also has a Chinese version, I will tend to collect the original version, otherwise the collection is too confusing.
    Of course there is a Chinese version of 5CR Volumes 1 & 3; unfortunately, all Google-Translated. Nini's Chinese translator friend was deported during the Covid Pandemic, and has not returned to Singapore. 😞
    I just finished up the compilation version of 1-3 ... did you need 5CR-V0.1, Chinese subbed? :unsure:

Of course there is a Chinese version of 5CR Volumes 1 & 3; unfortunately, all Google-Translated. Nini's Chinese translator friend was deported during the Covid Pandemic, and has not returned to Singapore. 😞
    I just finished up the compilation version of 1-3 ... did you need 5CR-V0.1, Chinese subbed? :unsure:
    I already have the Chinese version of V1. You have published it before. The picture of the Chinese version of v2 seems to be different from the English version. There are black borders on both sides.

I already have the Chinese version of V1. You have published it before. The picture of the Chinese version of v2 seems to be different from the English version. There are black borders on both sides.
    The "black borders" are there in both English & Chinese versions used by Nini to accommodate subtitles. I suppose it's Nini's way of not laying the subtitles over the actual image. On her original post of V0.2, the black borders were twice as large as normal ... I'll zoom 5% to eliminate what I consider over-kill; so I'll repost later today. That may have been an oversight on her part, but it is the "original post". I prefer the borders (smaller, of course), as it makes it much easier to sub the English fan-edits ... I can edit the dialogue when necessary ... which is often, as her English, while good, is never perfect.

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom