Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Because I saw that her X was updated yesterday, and there's what you said inside
yap, ihad seen yesterday, but i don't have cteditcard buy and i want to select "shoot archive" series ,thnks for your help, and I have a question that the “ drwf&housewife” this work, has any diffetents between the videos whose named "housewife"series ? or just the same work? is there any other ways to buy Nina's works without creditcard?🙏🙏🙏🙏

Well ... thank God Nini hasn't been as busy as I feared, but she did release the final chapter of Incense. We'll release it here on the 24th.
FYI, I believe Nini is in her late 20s or early 30s ... I'd have to go through the archives to be certain ... but I'm a bit on the tired-side at present. I'm planning on putting together a small trailer tomorrow, dependent on my recovery from all the "RnR".
Nini started out as a manga (NTR) fan, and the animation she renders is just her "playing around" with the TK17 software ... it all blossomed from there. She
runs a clothing business in Singapore, has a daughter ... the rest is for her to reveal. I would never ask a woman her actual age ... I learned that lesson early on.
Overall, I was impressed by most of the discourse on the pages while I was MIA. Strong and passionate feelings about Nini's work is perfectly understandable,
but I'd like us all to keep our tongues in check, when it come to fantasizing about the Nini herself. She's a mother, plus a talented fellow fan, so lets keep the discussion focused on her work, and the appreciation thereof. Also, remember to respect fellow members ... name-calling and personal arguments are best left for
direct-messaging ... not to be played out here. Curb some of the zealous-enthusiasm ... please!
If you wish to purchase some of Nini's earlier works, visit her "Twitter" page link; here's her updated list: ( Nini's Older Works ) or just keep digging. We post what we can here. Good to be back, fellow NCU fans!
PS. Penny has had many names over the years ... but the common thread is that she's a beautiful creation. right?
Some shots from Penny's starring role in Incense:

Attachments

• Incense_Final 1.PNG
    Incense_Final 1.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • Incense_Final 2.PNG
    Incense_Final 2.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Incense_Final 3.PNG
    Incense_Final 3.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • Incense_Final 4.PNG
    Incense_Final 4.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Well ... thank God Nini hasn't been as busy as I feared, but she did release the final chapter of Incense. We'll release it here on the 24th.
FYI, I believe Nini is in her late 20s or early 30s ... I'd have to go through the archives to be certain ... but I'm a bit on the tired-side at present. I'm planning on putting together a small trailer tomorrow, dependent on my recovery from all the "RnR".
Nini started out as a manga (NTR) fan, and the animation she renders is just her "playing around" with the TK17 software ... it all blossomed from there. She
runs a clothing business in Singapore, has a daughter ... the rest is for her to reveal. I would never ask a woman her actual age ... I learned that lesson early on.
Overall, I was impressed by most of the discourse on the pages while I was MIA. Strong and passionate feelings about Nini's work is perfectly understandable,
but I'd like us all to keep our tongues in check, when it come to fantasizing about the Nini herself. She's a mother, plus a talented fellow fan, so lets keep the discussion focused on her work, and the appreciation thereof. Also, remember to respect fellow members ... name-calling and personal arguments are best left for
direct-messaging ... not to be played out here. Curb some of the zealous-enthusiasm ... please!
If you wish to purchase some of Nini's earlier works, visit her "Twitter" page link; here's her updated list: ( Nini's Older Works ) or just keep digging. We post what we can here. Good to be back, fellow NCU fans!
PS. Penny has had many names over the years ... but the common thread is that she's a beautiful creation. right?
I couldn't agree with you more on the above statement. Concentrate on her work, not the woman. Show some respect.

but I'd like us all to keep our tongues in check, when it come to fantasizing about the Nini herself. She's a mother, plus a talented fellow fan, so lets keep the discussion focused on her work, and the appreciation thereof. Also, remember to res🥲😛🥵pect fellow members ... name-calling and personal arguments are best left for
thanks the master O'jisan :love::love::love:
nini once again to show her individual aesthetic and her always know what viewer want to see.(y)(y)(y)
look that women's facial expression and the body language, every shots is powerful as if immersed in the situation and then, it's my turn to join this delicious feast, she looked so great, so high and enjoyed, I can't wait anymore.🥲😛🥵
I've seen the previously video about incense, the man use the incense which added the aphrodisiac. 😏

the female should be the master? her husband has went go for a long time, and their servant or the stranger/some people they know, and he desired the hostess and plan to make her become his slave?!

hahaha, I've seen associated too much.

hello O'jisan hope you vacation went well :), what would be release on the 24th ? the full game or the video fan edit ? i didn't wath any of the incense video because i wanted to experionce how does nini do a game so i can't wait to see that :D

Thanks for the update on incense O'JiSan

[D13] Things To Come_clips
  • 3D
  • Glory to NTR
    Obviously, you're NOT married. However, it's great to fantasize about when the characters are fictional and rendered so wonderfully by Nini!
    I put together a small trailer for you all as my "excuse" note for being absent. Seems Nini is still developing her characters and story for her (hopefully} upcoming cyber-punk saga .... introducing 2 new characters; obviously antagonists for Android 93. If these AI babes are what's in the stars for us ... the future looks a lot brighter for all (swords optional, depending on your fetishes!).
    Her plans for May releases are still up in the air until she makes her decision. I hope it's a title we've been waiting for ... but it's up to our lady in question .... :unsure:
    MediaFire: [D13] Things to Come (04.11.24)

Attachments

• TTC_01.PNG
      TTC_01.PNG
      1.4 MB · Views: 63
    • TTC_02.PNG
      TTC_02.PNG
      2.7 MB · Views: 37
    • TTC_03.PNG
      TTC_03.PNG
      1.7 MB · Views: 35
    Obviously, you're NOT married. However, it's great to fantasize about when the characters are fictional and rendered so wonderfully by Nini!
    I put together a small trailer for you all as my "excuse" note for being absent. Seems Nini is still developing her characters and story for her (hopefully} upcoming cyber-punk saga .... introducing 2 new characters; obviously antagonists for Android 93. If these AI babes are what's in the stars for us ... the future looks a lot brighter for all (swords optional, depending on your fetishes!).
    Her plans for May releases are still up in the air until she makes her decision. I hope it's a title we've been waiting for ... but it's up to our lady in question .... :unsure:
    "Summer's heating up like a sauna! 🔥 With Penny, Kokomi, and those cyberpunk beauties bringing the heat, it's gonna be hotter than a jalapeño in a sauna. Better grab some ice packs and a fan, 'cause this summer's about to be sizzling! 😎💃🏻🔥"

The zombie girl looks interesting, two new areas that Nini seems to be exploring, are there no more cheating wives? :unsure: 😢

KCD V5 and KCD_Bob's Lie [OG]
  • 3D
  • hello O'jisan hope you vacation went well :), what would be release on the 24th ? the full game or the video fan edit ? i didn't wath any of the incense video because i wanted to experionce how does nini do a game so i can't wait to see that :D
    Both the fan-edit AND complete "game" will be released on the 24th.
    I read through most of the responses to KCD V1-5 plus the Extra Story featuring our favorite bastard, Bob. I believe the "extra" story is a flashback before Danny
    arrives to find Kokomi (too late). In the timeframe, it might have happened after Kokomi lost her challenge, or possibly after Penny's prize-winning challenge. Either way, I'm posting both separately ... you can fill in the blanks yourself and pick your favorite timeline ... just to ease any confusion.

MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V5.0 [OG.Edit]
    KEY: dX_dSNFHz4EdH3N15X_cdsba_vnaPDjgohdqH0xa92A
    MEGA:
    [D13] KCD_Bob's Lie - Extra [OG.Edit]
    KEY: FPIDmy5xCVa-LyR5S4yMFnpB670Lg1r-GLRtjwPVpfc

I guess I'll give it a try once again, but DAMN! Christimas obligations already tugging at my coat-tails. This was requested a few times at the "other" so site,
    so I'm more than happy to oblige:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V0.1-V0.2_He Said-She Said Edition [FanEdit]
    Note that this is a blended video. There was too much repetition in part 1&2, so I whittle it down a tad ... nothing is missing ... except sex; but that's how Nini rolls.
    You do what you have to, it keeps the group alive and attract new members. You're the force with the source of greatness and we all recognize all your efforts. Continue the good work

The zombie girl looks interesting, two new areas that Nini seems to be exploring, are there no more cheating wives? :unsure: 😢
    I'm positive there will be MANY MILFs displayed in the months to come ... living, AI Real Dolls ... and now deceased(?). Makes necrophilia just a wee bit more attractive, on the whole ... but I still like my partners a bit more on the "well-done" side! Hopefully, the Yellow Ranger will still be around to keep things on the warm and squishy side!

Attachments

• 5CR-3 04b.JPG
      5CR-3 04b.JPG
      365.4 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:
    I'm positive there will be MANY MILFs displayed in the months to come ... living, AI Real Dolls ... and now deceased(?). Makes necrophilia just a wee bit more attractive, on the whole ... but I still like my partners a bit more on the "well-done" side! Hopefully, the Yellow Ranger will still be around to keep things on the warm and squishy side!
    Nini's transition from cheating wives to zombie girls shows she's really aiming for a '"deadication"' to her craft – talk about a relationship that's truly out of this world!😂

You do what you have to, it keeps the group alive and attract new members. You're the force with the source of greatness and we all recognize all your efforts. Continue the good work
    PS. Also want to recognize your supporting cast in your absence. CVXtreme 3D and MosMoss. You guys did a great job holding down the Fort. Thank You 👍🏿👍🏿

Back
    Top Bottom