Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Indeed my friend, it is Doomed Love, a round of applause and a well-deserved cookie for our friend FalanaDhimkana, Well, at least one Bro from the troop took my attention, which I appreciate and I have always said it, with a Bro who participates, it is well worth the effort, Moving on to the act in question, I must say, modestly aside, that it is one of the best jobs I have done so far, since the cropping and space for the subtitles it's almost not noticeable, It's almost as if Nini had recently released him, when master O'jisan returns I will ask him if that he does or I do the English version since I have the master of the translation and the subtitling saved, It's just doing the opposite and replacing the subtitles in Spanish into English, At the moment it is being uploaded to the server so tomorrow the 16th I will do the release and you will tell me if I am exaggerating hehe! :giggle: so stay tuned and vote if you want the English version in this format (y)

View attachment 424959

FalanaDhimkana you are my hero Bro! ..... Saludous amigous :giggle:
Yummy cookies! Less goooo🍪

On phone or pc and can you describe the problem?
On the phone , whenever there’s a long video like kokomi’s diary and i click on the link this is all they show me.
IMG_4417.png

Doomed Love [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Yes! I said 16 but it just so happens that they decided to do an earthquake drill at my work and they asked us to arrive an hour early so I couldn't publish it in the morning but......:whistle:

Hello friends, finishing with the deliveries of this period without the master, I leave you this classic gem from our beloved Nini called Doomed Love Translated and subtitled in Spanish As I had already told you before, the change in format is barely perceptible It took a lot of work but this gem is worth it since it is in my Top 5, I hope you like it as much as me :giggle:

Megaupload: [D13] Doomed Love [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Classic**++@99

Mediafire: [D13] Doomed Love [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**MFD**++@99

Pixeldrain: [D13] Doomed Love [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]

Doomed-Love-01.jpg
    Doomed-Love-02.jpg

Sorry for the delay, but these strange things happen to me just when everyone is waiting for the publications, first I am left without internet due to a defective cable and now a drill out of time they always do it in September !!WTF!! :unsure:....Saludous amigous :giggle:

PS: Ah! Yes, on different servers so that there are no excuses, don't forget to comment what you think of the format, please. 🙏👀

PS2: MF and PD links valid for 1 month only :whistle:.

Last edited:
    Yes! I said 16 but it just so happens that they decided to do an earthquake drill at my work and they asked us to arrive an hour early so I couldn't publish it in the morning but......:whistle:

Hello friends, finishing with the deliveries of this period without the master, I leave you this classic gem from our beloved Nini called Doomed Love Translated and subtitled in Spanish As I had already told you before, the change in format is barely perceptible It took a lot of work but this gem is worth it since it is in my Top 5, I hope you like it as much as me :giggle:

View attachment 427789 View attachment 427790

Sorry for the delay, but these strange things happen to me just when everyone is waiting for the publications, first I am left without internet due to a defective cable and now a drill out of time they always do it in September !!WTF!! :unsure:....Saludous amigous :giggle:

PS: Ah! Yes, on different servers so that there are no excuses, don't forget to comment what you think of the format, please. 🙏👀

PS2: MF and PD links valid for 1 month only :whistle:
    🤔 Ummm, is it Doomed love second part? As I have seen 1st part in spankbang.

I almost go crazy....i do my best and as much as possible frome ohenti, spankbang, tnaflix and other wesites to collect nini's old works....but stii a few work i can't find...😭😭😭😭i know here has rule that stop shota and the work can't show a little child character, is there really no other way? 😭😭😭😭
    like the 《shootarchive》v1 v2
    《Fitness》v1.2 v2.0 3.0
    《College photography》 part1 part1.1
    《The preorder of tentacle hell》
    and any other old works i lost? 😅o_O

thanks everyone~
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I almost go crazy....i do my best and as much as possible frome ohenti, spankbang, tnaflix and other wesites to collect nini's old works....but stii a few work i can't find...😭😭😭😭i know here has rule that stop shota and the work can't show a little child character, is there really no other way? 😭😭😭😭
    like the 《shootarchive》v1 v2
    《Fitness》v1.2 v2.0 3.0
    《College photography》 part1 part1.1
    《The preorder of tentacle hell》
    and any other old works i lost? 😅o_O

thanks everyone~
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    Would you not directly purchase on Twitter?

Yes! I said 16 but it just so happens that they decided to do an earthquake drill at my work and they asked us to arrive an hour early so I couldn't publish it in the morning but......:whistle:

View attachment 427789 View attachment 427790

PS2: MF and PD links valid for 1 month only :whistle:
    Great my friend, as always, many gracias

Back
    Top Bottom