Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

It took me a lot to find this page but I'm Here.
Nice to see you all
Hope to see the new stories that Nini is going to create:)

It took me a lot to find this page but I'm Here.
Nice to see you all
Hope to see the new stories that Nini is going to create:)
The "new" stories, yes. Some of the older stories we can't post, due to rendering choices Nini made when creating her "dwarf" characters. They just look way too young ... no matter what the story dictates, or how old it says they are. It's a shame really, because her stories are quite good, and less than a handful are "cringe-worthy"

Last edited:
i found yall!!!
(y)Welcome! Glad you finally found us! (PLUS ... there's safety in numbers) ;)

***MEANWHILE ...
Just finished up Kokomi and Grandpa Secret Pts. 1-3 ... a lot of it is just visual, so no point in NOT making it inclusive with all three parts, as what's been posted
already takes place after the intro. I think Nini is making this up as she goes along ... "Gee, I guess this needs a prologue?!" :rolleyes:
Also ... looking through some older titles, which need to be updated, due to Nini disavowing her TK17 days, and the works produced during that time ("please don't associate me with these ...". ) So there will be some more releases coming ... just not NEW stuff, until the 31st. She's busy too, with her store, child ... and the Holiday Season in general. Not to worry ... a new year is around the corner! (y)

Last edited:
Well, I guess it's tomorrow, today now ... so here comes Kokomi & Grandpa. Since it's not so much of a story, more a visual series about elder-care and their
needs ( :unsure: ), I blended parts one and two together, just to give an idea of how important it is to maintain close relations in the family: think of it as a visual
poem ... :whistle:

MEGA: [D13] The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit]
KEY
: LKQz_5kHuXGgUJdbD7wq7EbS37a8uaq31ONw8QEkdbs
Is there a higher der version of this out?

Is there a higher der version of this out?
Truthfully, it's not a very large file to begin with. Nini doesn't release anything in 4K ... and Eps. 1 & 2 are just a series of loops strung together. How about we wait until Eps. 1-3 comes out on the 31st? It's about 1GB , though it's only 1080p, it looks good on my 64" 4K Sony ... large enough?

Will the content of the third part be released on the 31st?
Truthfully, it's not a very large file to begin with. Nini doesn't release anything in 4K ... and Eps. 1 & 2 are just a series of loops strung together. How about we wait until Eps. 1-3 comes out on the 31st? It's about 1GB , though it's only 1080p, it looks good on my 64" 4K Sony ... large enough?

Anyone have this ? Supporting education
Unfortunately, Tho' it's a great erotic story, it won't be posted in these pages, as the male protagonist/antagonist is rendered as what would be considered "shota" on this site. It sucks, yes, but Nini had a tendency to render a lot of her teenage characters who appear to be 10 or 11 years old. I wish she would go back and re-do those stories. as they're all very good ... but, considering that 8Muses collapsed for similar reasons, I doubt the climate will change anytime soon.
I'd love to post them, but I won't.

Last edited:
I was watching and I guess that Kokomi's diary have potencial to BE a good story
Kokomi seems to be the fan-favorite these days ... I myself, still have the hots for Penny Zhang. Fear not, as we'll be seeming a lot of Kokomi "in the flesh" as both
of the stories feature her. Not to sure about College Photography though, as it appears those college freshmen barely come up to her breasts, let alone armpits!

Last edited:
I'm happy i found this place but it really is unfortunate on what happened to NINI. I only found her stuff after the deletion so its really hard for me to find any of the old stuff at all. its a shame there's no archive anywhere as the ones i have seen are really good stuff. Feels like i missed out :(

Penny Zhang is the best D13 girl :ninja:!

Attachments

• MT02.JPG
    MT02.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 84
You're both right. Kokomi and Penny are both great ... special tip of the hat to Miyoko, too. Penny Zhang has been Nini's go-to girl for quite some time, and I've found her presence enchanting ... and down right erotic, too! She's had her baptism in fire ... through the Neighbor's Kid, all the way through Business Trip (even though she performed as Ikuko).
PS. Admittedly ... I may have gotten carried away ... :whistle:

Attachments

• DL Penny 02.JPG
    DL Penny 02.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Capture 25.JPG
    Capture 25.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Capture 02.JPG
    Capture 02.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Capture 07.JPG
    Capture 07.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 86
  • BT8-2.JPG
    BT8-2.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Business Trip 5 - 05.jpg
    Business Trip 5 - 05.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Breast Test 3.jpeg
    Breast Test 3.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Sauna.PNG
    Sauna.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
  • BT.V8 04.PNG
    BT.V8 04.PNG
    805.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Ikoku 04.JPG
    Ikoku 04.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Ikoku 08.JPG
    Ikoku 08.JPG
    277 KB · Views: 108
  • Capture 26ca.JPG
    Capture 26ca.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 92
  • photoclub 01.PNG
    photoclub 01.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 104
  • PS 05.JPG
    PS 05.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 129
  • PS 02.JPG
    PS 02.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Tribal 13.JPG
    Tribal 13.JPG
    389.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Tribal Zhang 08.jpg
    Tribal Zhang 08.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 99
  • YLWMD 01.JPG
    YLWMD 01.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Capture 16.JPG
    Capture 16.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 99
  • MT01.JPG
    MT01.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Neighbor 08.JPG
    Neighbor 08.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 83
  • BT 01.JPG
    BT 01.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 85
  • dance 04.JPG
    dance 04.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 77
  • SE 00.JPG
    SE 00.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 102
  • BT9 03 [07.09.23].jpg
    BT9 03 [07.09.23].jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Photo shoot [alt] 04.png
    Photo shoot [alt] 04.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • Too Much Wine 05.jpeg
    Too Much Wine 05.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • Capture 18.JPG
    Capture 18.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 70
  • BILL 01.JPG
    BILL 01.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Photography Club 04.jpeg
    Photography Club 04.jpeg
    904.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
i cant wait for counterterrorist v2... fingers crossed next year :D
Would you like me to post Nini's original story ... Special Crimes Unit (aka "Slut Police")? It's an older story, so the animation is a little crude compared to her later TK17 works. I was going to post it anyway, with a few other early tales. I'll post it later this AM ... I'm beat ... :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom