Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Damnn...but i'm still glad i found ya'll i hope this place become our new home...event thou this place have they own rule...but yeah Soo glad to find ya'll👍
Welcome! Glad you found the place. One favor tho' ... could you put an image in your avatar? All you orange hexagons are starting the look the same! o_O

Welcome! Glad you found the place. One favor tho' ... could you put an image in your avatar? All you orange hexagons are starting the look the same! o_O
My bad wwww....i just make a new account and kinda forgot that🤭

At this point, yes! F95 had a lot of hidden protocols, I was not aware of to begin with. I just didn't feel comfortable with the gentleman who took over the group when Sam998 got ousted on a technicality. Plus a few other "written in stone" rules, I cared nothing for. He resisted my urging to change District13's description
from "makes random animations", into something a bit more on the descriptive ... which was the straw that "broke the camels back"; despite my protestations. He just had zero interest in getting it right ... no interest, whatsoever. :cautious:
So yea ... 'dis is 'da place! (y)

我喜欢妮妮的每一部作品,每天都期待着新的作品出现。很荣幸在这里再次见到大家。我希望它会变得越来越好。

我喜欢妮妮的每一部作品,每天都期待着新的作品出现。很荣幸在这里再次见到大家。我希望它会变得越来越好。
[Google Translate: I like every work of Nini and look forward to new works every day. It's an honor to see you all here again. I hope it gets better and better.}
Welcome ... and we all like her works too! Glad you found us and we look forward to her next release. We'll release the Urban Strange Tales (featuring Kokomi)
on New Years Eve, so we'll all have something to celebrate. No penetration ... but damn ... It's very arousing, in my opinion.
Thanks for checking in!

A few images from Nini, continuing the story of Kokomi and Grandpa, now titled Urban Strange Tales, posted in the early hours this morning. To be posted in two weeks, on the New Years Eve .... cause to celebrate! (y)
finally,Nini release every clips she has been posted on twitter into V3 of Kokomi and Grandpa,can't wait 😍

I'll be posting some of Nini's older works that will pass muster here over the next few days, leading up to Christmas. I'd dump 'em now, but I need to re-edit
opening and endings, as Nini does have a habit of being booted around by other sites, so I need to update her contact links. Pain-in-the-pa-tooty! :cautious:

May I ask if the videos will be released here in the future?
Yes, the Videos will be Released here.
You can use the Threadmark Index to find the Videos that are Already Uploaded upto now.

"Good news, everyone" ...
Nini left an announcement this evening ... plus she shared a little more in a private message to me.
It's not in the announcement, but in TierZ it appears she will resume Counter Terrorist Squad ... when, not sure, though ... But The Secret of Kokomi & Grandpa
is being renamed to Urban Strange Tales.
Also ... looks like Bob may be our new "Goldfinger"! That dirty guy .... so who IS the Dark Lord? :unsure:
Waiting for counter terrorist v2 🥰

May I ask if the videos will be released here in the future?
Yes, the Videos will be Released here.
You can use the Threadmark Index to find the Videos that are Already Uploaded upto now.
Really ... I mean, where else would I post? I'm way too lazy to look for another home (unless, of course, they get tired of my vapid semi-witticisms, and remove my sorry ass ... o_O ) ... but YES ... I'm going nowhere fast!! HERE only! ;)

A few images from Nini, continuing the story of Kokomi and Grandpa, now titled Urban Strange Tales, posted in the early hours this morning. To be posted in two weeks, on the New Years Eve .... cause to celebrate! (y)
Check the truth, I didn't understand this well. It is already on your Pantreon page or it will be published at the end of the month 🤔

Check the truth, I didn't understand this well. It is already on your Pantreon page or it will be published at the end of the month 🤔
Ditto ... I didn't quite understand you either, but Part Two of Kokomi & Grandpa IS posted already. Will post Part 3 New Years. We wait 2 weeks before posting, as Nini has requested us ... those are our rules in this group. You'll just have to be patient, like everyone else, OR, you can support her on her Patreon Page. Read the opening page, please.

ok my little learners :ROFLMAO: I apologize for the delay, Due to force majeure, this delivery was delayed, but it's already ready so I'll leave you The Five Colored Ranger V2 translated and subtitled in Spanish, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do (y)

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:
The Five Colored Ranger V2 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
Password: 99@++**Dark**++@99

With this introduction of v1 and v2 it promises to be a third chapter with a lot of action (I hope :unsure:)
Not working

Not working
It seems to be working for me. If you're trying to "playback" on MEGA ,,, forget it. I have a premium account, and playback is shit for me ... even for the stuff I have in my folders! I suggest downloading, then watching it on your monitor. If you're still having problems, I'll see what I can do for you.

Back
Top Bottom