Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Would you like me to post Nini's original story ... Special Crimes Unit (aka "Slut Police")? It's an older story, so the animation is a little crude compared to her later TK17 works. I was going to post it anyway, with a few other early tales. I'll post it later this AM ... I'm beat ... :sleep:
yes please sire

Special Police Unit 1
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• SPU 01.JPG
      SPU 01.JPG
      153.6 KB · Views: 74
    • SPU 02.JPG
      SPU 02.JPG
      107.9 KB · Views: 65
    • SPU 03.JPG
      SPU 03.JPG
      95.8 KB · Views: 97
    • SPU 04.JPG
      SPU 04.JPG
      130.2 KB · Views: 78
    • SPU 05.JPG
      SPU 05.JPG
      122 KB · Views: 70
    • SPU 06.JPG
      SPU 06.JPG
      174.7 KB · Views: 66
    Last edited:
    Magic Stick
  • 3D
  • Here's another "oldie"! I wish it had been a bit longer, as I think Nini excels in Supernatural realm-type story telling:
    MEGA: [D13] PC.001 The Magic Stick [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: -D6JZw1WKL3PYXKwPPIYXKfbLZljAoWC_6UvzNM7tMs

Attachments

• MS 01.JPG
      MS 01.JPG
      90.5 KB · Views: 85
    • MS 02.JPG
      MS 02.JPG
      92.2 KB · Views: 48
    • MS 03.JPG
      MS 03.JPG
      161.3 KB · Views: 88
    • MS 04.JPG
      MS 04.JPG
      144.3 KB · Views: 68
    • MS 05.JPG
      MS 05.JPG
      144.7 KB · Views: 83
    • MS 06.JPG
      MS 06.JPG
      143.2 KB · Views: 77
    Last edited:
    Newscaster Blackmailed
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• NCBM 06.JPG
      NCBM 06.JPG
      148.6 KB · Views: 60
    • NCBM 05.JPG
      NCBM 05.JPG
      98.5 KB · Views: 80
    • NCBM 04.JPG
      NCBM 04.JPG
      125.2 KB · Views: 85
    • NCBM 03.JPG
      NCBM 03.JPG
      104.2 KB · Views: 89
    • NCBM 02.JPG
      NCBM 02.JPG
      244.4 KB · Views: 69
    • NCBM 01.JPG
      NCBM 01.JPG
      94.7 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:
    Math Teacher Becomes My Slave 1&2
  • 3D
  • Here's a 2 Part story combined into one, featuring Penny as a Math Teacher negotiating with her landlord for a rent payment extension. This particular one does
    prove that Penny's not very good at bargaining ... but she does get summers off, if she performs well, I understand. ;)
    MEGA: [D13] RTN-999.1-999.1_Math Teacher Becoming My Slave [Eng.Fan.Edit]
    KEY: aqAseK_5ROtS8t-itGMscGC718OLCIgj7zhiD_Q3fX4

Attachments

• MathTeach2 06.JPG
      MathTeach2 06.JPG
      76.8 KB · Views: 79
    • MathTeach2 05.JPG
      MathTeach2 05.JPG
      117.2 KB · Views: 69
    • MathTeach2 04.JPG
      MathTeach2 04.JPG
      93.7 KB · Views: 73
    • MathTeach2 03.JPG
      MathTeach2 03.JPG
      134.9 KB · Views: 81
    • MathTeach2 02.JPG
      MathTeach2 02.JPG
      136.3 KB · Views: 87
    • MathTeach2 01.JPG
      MathTeach2 01.JPG
      90.8 KB · Views: 78
    • MathTeach1 06.JPG
      MathTeach1 06.JPG
      124.6 KB · Views: 77
    • MathTeach1 01.JPG
      MathTeach1 01.JPG
      94.9 KB · Views: 68
    • MathTeach1 02.JPG
      MathTeach1 02.JPG
      165.2 KB · Views: 75
    • MathTeach1 03.JPG
      MathTeach1 03.JPG
      117.2 KB · Views: 104
    • MathTeach1 04.JPG
      MathTeach1 04.JPG
      117.8 KB · Views: 73
    • MathTeach1 05.JPG
      MathTeach1 05.JPG
      162.3 KB · Views: 61
    Last edited:
    I am not sure what's going on with those poor souls over at F95Zone. They are still there, saying they are happy to be connected with "the" group, asking me when am I going to release something new? I leave messages there leading them directly to the Refugee Group, specifically, where there is a link leading them to this Site ... multiple times, no less!! And still they ask me for releases. I'm kind of at my wit's end over there o_O. I can't leave a direct link to here without being banned, so at this point, I suppose we all just have to wait for them to realize I'm actually gone. :whistle:
    Any suggestions? I am out of ideas at this point .... :unsure:

It is nice to have people wanting what you are putting out, but sheesh... if they can't figure out how to follow the train of bread crumbs... maybe the witches oven is the only place for them

Last edited:
    People are blinded by horny, They just want content :LOL:I'll admit I was also on F95 and didnt even notice the post telling me to come here. I literally found this Forum by chance and decided to look up if there was any D13/Nini action going on

Found yall at last, the muses situation was really a shame, thought that the passionate community of district 13 was gone for good for a sec, very glad to see you guys found a way to keep going, shout out for the good ol' Oji and "el compadre" CVX with those translations for the hispanic folks, and all the other members that respectfully enjoys with the work of this artist we all cherish, good to se ya guys!

People are blinded by horny, They just want content :LOL:I'll admit I was also on F95 and didnt even notice the post telling me to come here. I literally found this Forum by chance and decided to look up if there was any D13/Nini action going on
    For real, they can only think with the lower head I swear

For real, they can only think with the lower head I swear
    cvextreme3D is away until the 27th ... he's spending the holidays with his family. He'll be releasing his Spanish translation of Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret, concurrently with me on New Years Eve. So we'll all have something to look forward to.
    PS. "You can lead a horse to water ... but you can't get him to drink" .... especially if he's fapping!

thank you ojisan ^^
    I wish there were more like you. It's hard to get anyone to pay attention to my messages over there! Thank you for that ...
    And, of course ...WELCOME ABOARD!! (y)
    PS ...
    if you're curious to see what's been posted, hit the "reader mode" in the upper right of first post, page one. Me ... I prefer to browse. ;)

Last edited:
    Hi everyone, I just came from f95z. When I read Ojisan's messages I thought this forum was just a new idea, but I tried to see if there was anything on here and then I found it. It feels so familiar here.

Last edited:
    I am not sure what's going on with those poor souls over at F95Zone. They are still there, saying they are happy to be connected with "the" group, asking me when am I going to release something new? I leave messages there leading them directly to the Refugee Group, specifically, where there is a link leading them to this Site ... multiple times, no less!! And still they ask me for releases. I'm kind of at my wit's end over there o_O. I can't leave a direct link to here without being banned, so at this point, I suppose we all just have to wait for them to realize I'm actually gone. :whistle:
    Any suggestions? I am out of ideas at this point .... :unsure:
    Just wait for those who want to read xd

Catwoman [Clip]
  • 3D
  • There is no "full version"...yet. This could be Nini just coming up with ideas in her head, or maybe it's something she might incorporate into Five Color Rangers (?)... at this point. no clue, as she hasn;t mentioned anything. Threw this little vignette together. It's all she's done, so far...
    MEGA: [D13] Catwoman [Clip~11.09023]

PS ... Link updated: 07.07.24

Attachments

• CW 01.JPG
      CW 01.JPG
      264.9 KB · Views: 93
    • CW 02.JPG
      CW 02.JPG
      108.9 KB · Views: 71
    • CW 03.JPG
      CW 03.JPG
      136.2 KB · Views: 79
    Last edited:
    New videos of nini's district 13 ??
    Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret will be released here on the New Years Eve ... kind of excited about it, even tho' I need to re-edit; I found some "test footage" Nini
    did concerning this video that I completely forgot about! I'm not sure this is where she wants the story to go ... but I'll stick my neck out, as it's where the story
    should go ... ;)

Last edited:
    Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret will be released here on the New Years Eve ... kind of excited about it, even tho' I need to re-edit; I found some "test footage" Nini
    did concerning this video that I completely forgot about! I'm not sure this is where she wants the story to go ... but I'll stick my neck out, as it's where the story
    should go ... ;)
    A Christmas present! 🥳

Back
    Top Bottom