Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

can anyone share the comeplete

Kokomi's Confused Diary​

Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6 ... in both fan-edit and original releases, from the 11th of May ... enjoy:
Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V6 Final
KCD5 01b.jpg

@O'jisan , eyyo any updates on the C3PO one? Can't wait hehe
Don't I wish!! I'm starting to think we won't hear from Nini until the end of month! I'm in the same boat as you guys ... this is the month that she usually goes to the Fashion Convention to purchase new inventory for her clothing store in Singapore. As a rule she usually disappears for two weeks, then updates her release schedule for the rest of the month ... so far ... nothing. 😭
I'm assuming that she's spending time with her young daughter, to make up for lost time during her absence. Trust me, I check every night before I retire, since that's usually when she posts. You guys will be the first to know as I will post ASAP!

How do you know he has a daughter if he doesn't say anything about it on his Twitter, I think it's something very personal to be divulging.

How do you know he has a daughter if he doesn't say anything about it on his Twitter, I think it's something very personal to be divulging.
She mentioned it BEFORE the Pandemic back in the "olde" 8Muses Request group, which predates the group Sam998 put together as the war in Ukraine was
beginning. I think I saved the message somewhere ... I just can't find it at the moment. She informed subscribers @FanBox that she was taking time off for a few
months because she was pregnant. We also know this as a certainty because Five Colored Rangers was inspired by Nini watching "kiddie" shows with her daughter. I think my comment at the time was: "your daughter will be scarred for life when she discovers how you twisted her favorite shows." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Remember Guys , NO SHOTA !
It hasn't been that much of a pain lately ... very few ask for shota material anymore, and trust me ... I appreciate it. Still, it is a shame we can't post Tribal due to
the sex scenes including the shaman's diminutive son. The story is a classic and one of Nini's best. I guess the "salad" day are over ... at least for now.

Trong khi chờ đợi... Tôi sẽ đăng Counter Terrorists ; tất cả đều là người lớn... với một chút hỗn loạn và rất nhiều cảnh quan hệ với tử thi... không thực sự là sở thích của tôi, nhưng tôi nghĩ Nini
nhắm vào cổ họng và gây sốc ở TierZ.
MEGA: [D13] Biệt đội chống khủng bố V0.1 [08.23]
KHÓA: TSRzq3yOWGHft5hYFY1S-Rlaf1djyz52ymV5s83gdws

PS
Vẫn chưa có bài đăng mới nào từ Nini .... mà thực ra cũng chẳng có gì mới cả.
TI'm looking forward to part 2 ;-;

Hey O'jisan, What exactly happens to the fan versions vs OG? Are you extending scenes and removing others? I watch both but its hard to keep track of what happens on the smaller scale 😅.

Hey O'jisan, What exactly happens to the fan versions vs OG? Are you extending scenes and removing others? I watch both but its hard to keep track of what happens on the smaller scale 😅.
As a rule, I view Nini's videos, and in the early days, her editing "skills" were sloppy at best ... but they have improved the last couple of years, making my "job"
much easier. She used to be horrible at editing, which distracted me from the story and would pull me out of the "flow". If a scene seems "static", I'll pan or close in on the scene. If the sex scenes seem markedly short in length (no pun intended?) ... I check to see if I can loop the scene, making it longer, and pan in or out, depending when the action takes place. Sometimes scenes end abruptly ... I fade out the scene so the end doesn't seem so quick. It usually take multiple passes
to get the correct feel. I change up the dialog, making the English easier for viewers.
Over the years, Ive built up a small library of SFX from Nini's vids, so I can add sound or music if it seems appropriate. I always try to keep in mind her intent
with the story and only augment, without disturbing the flow. Sometimes there is very little work needed, other times ... I do a shot ... bite that lime ... then proceed
with the task at hand.
It's become kind of an enjoyable hobby of sorts. I had fun editing The Novice (my title), as Nini supplied a bunch of sex loops not included in the original release. I know there have been more than a few complaint about the "lack of sex scenes" ... so I added quite a bit for the troops. Always fun times! 🤪

Fortunately, "30 days hath September" ... so I'm hopeful Nini will post something by the 30th ... "hopeful". She's not responding to DM's, but that's not surprising
at this point. I'm sitting tight and watching for her next announcement. Stand by ... 😵‍💫

As a rule, I view Nini's videos, and in the early days, her editing "skills" were sloppy at best ... but they have improved the last couple of years, making my "job"
much easier. She used to be horrible at editing, which distracted me from the story and would pull me out of the "flow". If a scene seems "static", I'll pan or close in on the scene. If the sex scenes seem markedly short in length (no pun intended?) ... I check to see if I can loop the scene, making it longer, and pan in or out, depending when the action takes place. Sometimes scenes end abruptly ... I fade out the scene so the end doesn't seem so quick. It usually take multiple passes
to get the correct feel. I change up the dialog, making the English easier for viewers.
Over the years, Ive built up a small library of SFX from Nini's vids, so I can add sound or music if it seems appropriate. I always try to keep in mind her intent
with the story and only augment, without disturbing the flow. Sometimes there is very little work needed, other times ... I do a shot ... bite that lime ... then proceed
with the task at hand.
It's become kind of an enjoyable hobby of sorts. I had fun editing The Novice (my title), as Nini supplied a bunch of sex loops not included in the original release. I know there have been more than a few complaint about the "lack of sex scenes" ... so I added quite a bit for the troops. Always fun times! 🤪
Ahh I always wondered what exactly the Fan Edits were.

A lot of news this AM .... it'll take me a bit to sift through, but our favorite female, Nini, is back in action ... with a vengeance!
1. Most important, in TierB, Billiards V6 was released ... 12 minutes! Also, she's working on BDV7; aka ... "Danny's sexual journey" begins ...
2. Five Colored Rangers Ep. 4 will be completed in October, postponed due to her business being extremely busy ... But Nini released a preview clip!
3. A new video in the works for TierZ, tentatively titled: Kang-jin Star
I'll release a comprehensive announcement schedule ... a little later today due to a prior engagement on my part .... ( continued on next post ... )

Announcement [09.28.24].JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom