Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Sorry ... this group is for District13 related material. While I appreciate these discussions, please continue this and other "off-topic" subjects in our
"sister group":
[Various-Artists] Mixed 3D Animated Topic and Discussion
Again ... apologies,
well 48px linda zang text on bottom of screen and all other elements look like a district 13 material to me man. no need to excuses, have a good day all.

well 48px linda zang text on bottom of screen and all other elements look like a district 13 material to me man. no need to excuses, have a good day all.
You're welcome to post ... BUT ... there must be a link to the "various artists" group, so conversations and discussions are detoured over there. That's what that
group is for ... the introduction to artists & animation similar to Nini. Again ... apologies.

Last edited:
You're welcome to post ... BUT ... there must be a link to the "various artists" group, so conversations and discussions are detoured over there. That's what that
group is for ... the introduction to artists & animation similar to Nini. Again ... apologies.
Don't worry man, we are here for the same purpose. More work like Nini's = better. We should also encourage those who are thinking of starting animation so that we can watch more. Anyone who wants can send me a private message or find me on the discord server, I am always ready to help.

Once everything is clear (with some scratches) 😬 I have a very important question and that is Penny's scene in the Brother Challenge? :unsure:

Penny-BroCha.jpg

We were all amazed at the reversal of the ending that we forgot about Penny and her performance at the BC, We'll have to remind Nini so that she can delight us with that mystery that she left in the air, right? 🥴🥴🥴

PD: New artists, D13-like material, promotion of own work, etc. are welcome on our sister page. Please, I feel lonely there. 🥱🤭

I queried Nini about that, and I had the impression she had done some work on it, but obviously, things got tangled up a lot, so I assume whatever footage she had done is languishing on a storage drive somewhere in Singapore. Wouldn't it be awesome to take a peek at all her unused clips and uncompleted projects? I still can't believe she deleted all her old TK17 works ... THAT would be a crime. :eek:

BTW, while we were on hiatus, I visited the discussion group Sam998 and I set up on F95Zone. Overall, most members were welcoming, but a couple resented
my presence, as I wasn't forthcoming with "the sauce", as I was holding out for our site'ss return. It's a whole different vibe there and shota-or-no, I'm very happy we settled here @ APC, despite the limitations that come with our lease agreement. :cool:

The Nun Novice 2 story will be posted this weekend on Saturday AM, PDT. It will be presented two-fold: a fan-edited release, combined with Episode 1, from way back in 2022 ... and the OG post with extras. There will be no indicators who released this, as it is a TierZ release. (please feel free to figure out who the author is).
WARNING: Sex between a Nun and a horny Vampyre (Seriously, there is way more offensive junk practically everywhere you look these days). Maybe JD Vance
will be offended, as he's supposedly "a man of faith" 😇 ... that is, as long as you're white ... :ROFLMAO: ). What a douche-bag.
Be there or be square! Aloha! 🌴

ATN2_05a.JPG

Last edited:
While CVX is releasing his previous "recreation" here and in our sister group, the images I previewed are from his upcoming "original" NTR video titled
A Little Help From My Neighbor. It's his first crack at an original story, still following the tried & true pattern Nini and most NTR Manga artists follow,
that we all apparently love so much. It's great to see a "homegrown" talent emerging from our humble group! 🥳

View attachment 851376
I love this story so far and looking forward to seeing this one all the way through. Our girl is heating up the story. Staying true to her form. 😋

Once everything is clear (with some scratches) 😬 I have a very important question and that is Penny's scene in the Brother Challenge? :unsure:

View attachment 852554

We were all amazed at the reversal of the ending that we forgot about Penny and her performance at the BC, We'll have to remind Nini so that she can delight us with that mystery that she left in the air, right? 🥴🥴🥴

PD: New artists, D13-like material, promotion of own work, etc. are welcome on our sister page. Please, I feel lonely there. 🥱🤭
where can I see this scene??

Back
Top Bottom