Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Garak3D] A Desire in the Family

He won't be left unlucky. & I'm talking Batman here not just his younger self.
Batman fucking his more mature mom (Very, very passionately and hard) would be like the famous cherry on the cake... yeah, that would be the necessary fantastic ending for this story.

Pages 17 to 24 :)

jokesonyou_2_017.jpg jokesonyou_2_018.jpg jokesonyou_2_019.jpg jokesonyou_2_020.jpg jokesonyou_2_021.jpg jokesonyou_2_022.jpg jokesonyou_2_023.jpg jokesonyou_2_024.jpg

Wonderful hint. Not only the sons get involved but daughters too.

Great story and great characters. :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for sharing with a mighty beer to cheer 🍻

I personally hate bondage and everything even near S&M and bondage...always thought that is just one step away from some really, really sick and bad things, honestly... Second thing, my comic alter ego Gnaparelli, he's kind of too much in shape. I think mature male characters should always have some signs of age on their bodies (hair, faces) even if i myself am a mature (over 40) man with relatively youthful and athletic appearance...but for some reason i always prefer to have kind of average looking, almost-bald, beer-belly character as your typical mature man in comics (or videos). Anyway, hope for something interesting and more psychologically complexed and realistic when we will see both detectives involved with their daughter and son....

I for one really like BDSM and you don’t really see regular bondage in 3D comics. It’s usually ultra extreme. I read this as comic gnaparelli wanting control and probably over his daughter he fantasizes over. So well done Garak!
Why do I have the feeling the detectives will be in deep shit when they see what’s happened with the mayor lol!!

Edit - Oh! Also wanted to say that I noticed the pictures on the wall. A wedding photo and it’s not Julia’s partner. An ex perhaps? Nice touch

Last edited:
can someone share issue 1 in zip?
Just click the download link bottom-right in the below linked posts... like everyone else, lazy git. 😉

001-046
047-089
090-101
102-110
111-124
125-142
143-153
154-165
166-175
176-185
186-196
197-202
203-212
213-225
226-236
237-END

@Garak3D

Too bad you're not the thread owner... maybe create a new one yourself? So you can create threadmarks for the posts with your content?

That way we can switch to only see posts from you and ignore the rest. Also makes it easier for everyone to download older posts.

Last edited:
Wonderful hint. Not only the sons get involved but daughters too.

Great story and great characters. :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for sharing with a mighty beer to cheer 🍻
Thanks @TheBull! I life my pint to you as well 🍻! Yes indeed, my plans involve more than just mothers and sons for this story.
I personally hate bondage and everything even near S&M and bondage...always thought that is just one step away from some really, really sick and bad things, honestly... Second thing, my comic alter ego Gnaparelli, he's kind of too much in shape. I think mature male characters should always have some signs of age on their bodies (hair, faces) even if i myself am a mature (over 40) man with relatively youthful and athletic appearance...but for some reason i always prefer to have kind of average looking, almost-bald, beer-belly character as your typical mature man in comics (or videos). Anyway, hope for something interesting and more psychologically complexed and realistic when we will see both detectives involved with their daughter and son....
Fair enough! 😉 I mean I took the name but I didn’t want to make your comic namesake a complete fat ass. Ha ha. Apparently I should have for better reviews. Ah well, live and learn.
& hey, can’t do much about someone else’s request for BDSM. I’m a fan too so I can oblige. But hey, free to voice your opposition as always. 😎👍🏻
No problemo @robobob!
Edit - Oh! Also wanted to say that I noticed the pictures on the wall. A wedding photo and it’s not Julia’s partner. An ex perhaps? Nice touch
Yes, good eye @Scorpius , that is indeed a past relationship on the wall. If she’s got the picture up still that definitely means something.
@Garak3D

Too bad you're not the thread owner... maybe create a new one yourself? So you can create threadmarks for the posts with your content?

That way we can switch to only see posts from you and ignore the rest. Also makes it easier for everyone to download older posts.
Ah hey, it is what it is. I was late to the new party.

I missed the pictures in the background the first time, my guess is she wasn't divorced. Why would she have a wedding picture on her bedroom wall. My guess would be he died, maybe he was a cop too and was killed in the line of duty. Also it had to be recent because the picture of Jace , he looks the same age as of current time. In my mind there is something off with Gnaperlli and not just the sex stuff, his hatred of Batman and Gordon is over the top in my opinion. The 3d art is great as always but your especially great at creating character interactions and interesting characters who feel real. I have to admit the sex has not been my favorite, mostly because these people have been forced to do it because of the toxin, and the bondage is a turnoff for me. Hopefully will get something more I guess romantic in this second issue. So far I thought the story has been excellent and I like most of the characters.

Hi. Interesting images, Garak3D. The level of detail continues to get better and better with each installment. For example, the characters' facial hair or teeth are of outstanding quality.

Regarding the images, you make several things clear to us:

-Gnap has personal problems at home (or rather, sexual). He is worried that a maniac will enter his house and force him to sleep with his mother, but does he have desires with his daughter? It is evident that the "professional Gotham detective" has a weakness and the Joker will exploit it to the fullest. The clearest question is: will his mother and daughter know? And if they find out, will they try to help him or despise him? Waiting to see that.

As for Kendrick, as you mentioned, she seems to like the BDSM thing, but not to the extreme that it is now. Not even the daddy stuff. I think she should find "someone else" to help her stay sane. Is Jace watching? Because the sun will already be rising, looking at the time on the clock. But I'm sure of is that in the not-too-distant future, Kendrick will start to like the mommy stuff. She will just need a little help and the courage to do it.

Just one question: some have mentioned the photographs on the wall, from Kendrick's recent past with her previous husband (who looks like Gnap, but younger). Who is the one in the blurry photograph, because the effect of the slap blurs him.

Greetings

Very Awesome! :p . Hello Garak3D, where do you get speech bubbles for your stories?... I need many for my own 3D stories :).
Hi @Radnor Arno,
I make my speech bubbles in Photoshop. It’s just easier for me because I can control how big they are and the shape.
Good luck on your own comics! I look forward to reading them 😎👍🏻

The 3d art is great as always but you’re especially great at creating character interactions and interesting characters who feel real.
Thanks for the feedback @Steelsword40! I’ll try to answer most of your questions and points in the story as it goes along instead of spoiling it here. I appreciate you hanging in there.

Just one question: some have mentioned the photographs on the wall, from Kendrick's recent past with her previous husband (who looks like Gnap, but younger). Who is the one in the blurry photograph, because the effect of the slap blurs him.
& you too @Mrh69 ! Thanks for the feedback 😎👍🏻. I believe most of your questions and points will be addressed as the story goes on.
But for this one … I guess I can clarify that one. The motion blur is just going over a photo of Jace. There should be another angle showing it clearly. It’s just a silly candid shot of him. 😉 But thanks for paying attention! I like to see it. I like to stick things in the background for sure.

Back
Top Bottom