Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Garak3D] A Desire in the Family

Pages 47 to 56

jokesonyou_2_047.jpg jokesonyou_2_048.jpg jokesonyou_2_049.jpg jokesonyou_2_050.jpg jokesonyou_2_051.jpg jokesonyou_2_052.jpg jokesonyou_2_053.jpg jokesonyou_2_054.jpg jokesonyou_2_055.jpg jokesonyou_2_056.jpg

Hello Garak. I don't know how you get it, but hands, Commissioner Gordon's badge, even the colored keys and Kendrick's reflection on Barbara's computer. You leave me with my mouth open hahahaha

Poor Kendrick, now she is in an emotional state because of what her son has seen. Let's hope she pulls herself together and that the Joker doesn't take advantage of the situation.

About Gnap, what can I say?: he is very confident in himself and I would even say that he has a high ego. I think he's going to end up pretty bad if he keeps this up (and his mother and daughter in the middle of it all).

Commissioner Gordon is quite angry and I would even say almost hysterical. It's normal for him to be like this: the Joker has put everything up and now has the minds of the people of Gotham at his disposal, which can fall into sexual chaos if this continues. Batman, do something!

And finally, our dear Barbara Gordon finally joins the party. As a computer expert, she is surely trying to locate the Joker's position through the videos he has posted and to try to save the victims. Let's hope that the videos of mothers with children help her understand the Joker's mind to stop him and that the videos don't make her awaken "strange feelings" for her father.

Greetings

Wonder if Jace ran away from home to keep away from his mother & happens to stumble unto the Joker,
then the Joker decides to take him under his wing... (or something like that...)
and helps Jace to get back at his mother...???

I'm very interested of what Jace will do next after what he saw. Poor guy. I'm sad for him.

About the art. It was very details as usual. The actions of the character is really fitted on the situation they are in to.

Hello Garak. I don't know how you get it, but hands, Commissioner Gordon's badge, even the colored keys and Kendrick's reflection on Barbara's computer. You leave me with my mouth open hahahaha

Poor Kendrick, now she is in an emotional state because of what her son has seen. Let's hope she pulls herself together and that the Joker doesn't take advantage of the situation.

About Gnap, what can I say?: he is very confident in himself and I would even say that he has a high ego. I think he's going to end up pretty bad if he keeps this up (and his mother and daughter in the middle of it all).

Commissioner Gordon is quite angry and I would even say almost hysterical. It's normal for him to be like this: the Joker has put everything up and now has the minds of the people of Gotham at his disposal, which can fall into sexual chaos if this continues. Batman, do something!

And finally, our dear Barbara Gordon finally joins the party. As a computer expert, she is surely trying to locate the Joker's position through the videos he has posted and to try to save the victims. Let's hope that the videos of mothers with children help her understand the Joker's mind to stop him and that the videos don't make her awaken "strange feelings" for her father.

Greetings
Once again, thanks @Mrh69!
I do definitely try new things and camera angles and just try all sorts of new techniques … even if I fail. Ha ha.

Some great insight into how you’re viewing my story here, so thank-you I appreciate that.

Oh Batman will feature heavily coming up here … he’s on it! 🦇

Wonder if Jace ran away from home to keep away from his mother & happens to stumble unto the Joker,
then the Joker decides to take him under his wing... (or something like that...)
and helps Jace to get back at his mother...???
Jace has had the shock of his life for sure and definitely needs some alone time to think. It’s crazy what can happen when you’re in a vulnerable spot like that. 🤡

Pecfect images as usual :cool:
Much thanks, @robobob!

I'm very interested of what Jace will do next after what he saw. Poor guy. I'm sad for him.

About the art. It was very details as usual. The actions of the character is really fitted on the situation they are in to.
Thanks Mickey 👍🏻 … we’ll catch up with Jace and how he’s handling all this soon.
Well thanks, I’m trying to get better and better with my images. Still not the best out there but I’m ok 😉

:love: :love: :love:
Looking forward to see Barbara showing up and what you have in store for her... and her Daddy!

Thank you for this outstanding tale. Love each part I see.

Cheers

:love: :love: :love:

Oh yessss. Barbara has entered the game. I cherrish this fiery redhead very much.

Thank you for this update.

Cheers

Garak ,man...this is great possible father/daughter scene, but please don't create it like they already have something going on, that would be great mistake because, as i already said, the first taboo/incest sex encounter is always the best possible scene, that fear, doubt, shock , reluctance and so on is always the most exciting part of incest fantasy stories. So hopefully, in this case we will see father trying and seducing daughter for the first time, not a sex scene between two people who are already lovers/sex partners. So, please, i hope you will show as the FIRST incestual sex between these two (as well as other couples too...). Second thing, since i just have hard time finding red-haired women sexy, i would have changed Barbara's hair color..but that would be maybe too much...so it's ok, minor issue.

@Garak3D Thank you for the awesome work, do you know if we'll ever find out what happened to Allison the mom that the Joker was testing on the tv in the hospital?

I’m a big stickler for authenticity though. If I had like a Marty Mcfly Daz outfit I would get the gears turning.
I did check it out and see the Delorean and the Hill Valley set but without a good character I’m hesitant. … maybe one day though! We’ll see. But hey, someone will probably beat me to it 😉
I found something for you to consider. A Marty with all the clothing (not cheap $99). The Marty model is 3ds Max, and Daz comes with a converter (Daz to 3ds Max Bridge) and the site offers a free conversion. The site below has a number BTTF resources (Dr Brown, Pinball arcade, guitar, train, hover board, DeLorean Timeclock, Flux Capactor, etc).

George's SF novel is a free resource. It might interesting to base the chapters on variations of the book. It has George facing Lorraine. That could be Marty facing Lorraine at different ages. Since it is SF the western film could feature something mindbending like George turning out to be Marty's great grandson.

And, there is pretty good Lorraine look-a-like Daz model. (The link for her provides the names of the outfits used in the promo photos.)

Marty: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/michael-marty-mcfly-character-3d-model/1003578
Lorraine (Leanne): https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/143736/krashwerks-leanne-for-genesis-8-female
Resources: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-model/back-to-the-future/
Book: "A Match Made in Space": https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/georges-mc-fly-sci-fi-novel-book-872407

ONE ADDITION: There is a Daz 3D model of Zoey Deutch who is Leah Thompson's daughter, and looks a lot like her mom. Unlike the Leanne model this one is voluptuous, so maybe it could form the basis of an older Lorraine.

Last edited:
I found something for you to consider. A Marty with all the clothing (not cheap $99). The Marty model is 3ds Max, and Daz comes with a converter (Daz to 3ds Max Bridge) and the site offers a free conversion. The site below has a number BTTF resources (Dr Brown, Pinball arcade, guitar, train, hover board, DeLorean Timeclock, Flux Capactor, etc).
Thanks SDart! I'll probably have to hold out until they make an actual Genesis character for Marty McFly if I was to do anything. a 3ds model is great but probably not compatible when everything else I've got going here. Props and vehicles are one thing, but the characters have to be a certain type for me to use them.

Nice ideas though! Like I said before, a Back to the Future sexy comic parody would be pretty cool. At least to me! :cool: (y)

@Garak3D Thank you for the awesome work, do you know if we'll ever find out what happened to Allison the mom that the Joker was testing on the tv in the hospital?
Hi @cooldude2324, I'm gonna be real honest ... that Allison character was probably just a throwaway to show how evil the Joker is. I don't have any immediate plans to show what happened to her ... but I can say she's probably met her demise of screen. The Joker isn't messing around.

Hello Garak3D.

The story gets more interesting. Kendrick and Gnap are at their lowest point, professionally and personally. It's an ideal situation for the Joker.

As for Commissioner Gordon, I think his frustration and anger at all of this is getting the better of him. His obsession with finding the Joker and saving the city may lead him astray. And on top of that, he probably hasn't slept for several days. His mental resistance may break if he is not careful. Luckily, he has his daughter to try and find some clues, but he needs to get some rest (or take a "break"). Where are you looking, Commissioner? Does anyone remind you of your wife? hahaha

And for Barbara, I think she's going to discover the same lead that Batman is following to find the Joker, demonstrating her investigative capabilities. But that can make her fall into the Joker's trap, which can cause a lot of problems for her and her father. Plus, she needs a break too. Let's hope "someone" is able to relieve her "stiff back."

PS: I love image 62 of Barbara. She shows everything in front of her: her face, her eyes, her lips, etc. Looking forward to seeing what she is capable of.

Greetings

A Back to the Future comic would be great. Seeing Marty in George's place as the father of the McFly family would be brutal. If George died and at some point her mother, Lorraine, discovered that Marty is her son from her future, it would be exciting to see her adjust to the situation and watch her fall into the arms of her son, Marty.

Like, "Marty, I know this isn't the future where you come from, but without George, I'll be left with another guy and you, your brothers, the entire McFly family will disappear. Now, the only one of the McFly family left is you. Therefore, only YOU AND I can avoid that."

Back
Top Bottom