Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Garak3D] A Desire in the Family

Mmeeehh... not exactly a fan of this type of plot direction, or maybe this scene in particular, but ok... I like son (Jayce) character, the way he thinks, pretty realistic. So' i'm curious to see how it's going to develop. Mom, as every Garak's mom, is simply great, realistic, fantastic. Maybe a bit of too many characters and potential stories here, Jayce&mom, Gnap&daughter or even his mom, Batman (young and adult) and his mom... all the other moms and sons. Great, but it will take those 400-500 pages ... Anyway, i love this movie/series.

Pages 36 to 46

jokesonyou_2_036.jpg jokesonyou_2_037.jpg jokesonyou_2_038.jpg jokesonyou_2_039.jpg jokesonyou_2_040.jpg jokesonyou_2_041.jpg jokesonyou_2_042.jpg jokesonyou_2_043.jpg jokesonyou_2_044.jpg jokesonyou_2_045.jpg jokesonyou_2_046.jpg

Good for now, hope for a interesting confrontation between Jayce and his mom...first kind of bitter and difficult, and then more and more "morbid" if you know what i mean...ending with ...well...hard and kind of "angry" sex, with son trying to prove himself to mother. Well, just an idea. Great mom/son characters as always.

Great images and details (teeth, hair, even wrinkles of facial expressions). You don't leave anything to chance. I finally see the photo I mentioned that was blurry a while ago.

Well, well, we have family tension rising. Poor Jace, finding the mother he values so much in that situation will affect him greatly (and the Joker will know how to take advantage of that emotional weakness).

Kendrick, surprised by Jace's arrival, goes from the sexual excitement of the moment to almost panic at what Jace has just seen. Let's hope our dear detective can reward her son somehow for this. And something tells me that Kendrick is right now dressed appropriately to fight the Joker, the only thing missing is for Jace to put on the "correct suit" to help her (or rather, take it off).

Gnap is a complete idiot, he deserves to be forced by the Joker to sleep with his mother and daughter (although I don't think that can be called punishment).

PS: Now it crosses my mind. If Commissioner Gordon is in this story, that means Barbara will be there too, right?

Looking forward to what's next, Garak3D.

Good for now, hope for a interesting confrontation between Jayce and his mom...first kind of bitter and difficult, and then more and more "morbid" if you know what i mean...ending with ...well...hard and kind of "angry" sex, with son trying to prove himself to mother. Well, just an idea. Great mom/son characters as always.

Thanks Gnaparelli! It definitely seems to be going the way you're saying. We'll see!

Great images and details (teeth, hair, even wrinkles of facial expressions). You don't leave anything to chance. I finally see the photo I mentioned that was blurry a while ago.

PS: Now it crosses my mind. If Commissioner Gordon is in this story, that means Barbara will be there too, right?

Looking forward to what's next, Garak3D.

Thanks @Mrh69!
Yep, I'm not perfect, but I am going for details ... details everywhere! So much so I miss some myself. ha ha. But I'm trying for sure.

& yes! Barbara is appearing in this comic.
Here's a sneak peak of her.

barbara001.png

Thanks for reading, everyone!

~ Garak

I love the image you have made of Barbara. She seems like the typical young woman who goes through a bit of everything but you know that she is also intelligent, cunning and that she loves her father. Surely she will help both Batman and Commissioner Gordon a lot, with her mind and body, to stop the Joker. And that she doesn't end up paraplegia from being shot by the Joker (and if she ends up, let it be due to "physical fatigue", if you know what I mean).

By the way, Garak, it is clear that this story will have multiple issues, but how many do you plan to do: 5, 10? Or will you see as you go?

I'm so excited. One, how Kendrick will approach Jace? Two, how & when will they get intimate and start their sexual relationship?

I love the image you have made of Barbara. She seems like the typical young woman who goes through a bit of everything but you know that she is also intelligent, cunning and that she loves her father. Surely she will help both Batman and Commissioner Gordon a lot, with her mind and body, to stop the Joker. And that she doesn't end up paraplegia from being shot by the Joker (and if she ends up, let it be due to "physical fatigue", if you know what I mean).

By the way, Garak, it is clear that this story will have multiple issues, but how many do you plan to do: 5, 10? Or will you see as you go?
Thanks @Mrh69! Yes indeed, I won’t spoil what this version of Barbara is capable of but you’re right, she will be helping both Batman and her father. In more ways than one 😉
What her ultimate fate will be remains to be seen.

In terms of number of issues. I’m just playing it by ear at the moment. I’ll see how it goes.

Hello, Garak. Sorry to bother you with this, but I wanted to raise something regarding the story you are doing for this version of Batman.

Now that you've shown us Barbara Gordon and her future involvement in the plot, I wanted to suggest a possible situation and facial expression where Barbara tries to help Batman and save her father (if applicable).

I contextualized it for you in the gif at the end (it's from the 2004 Spiderman movie).

Here we see Spiderman trying to save Mary Jane from Doc Ock, but in the process Doc knocks Spiderman down and knocks him out. And Mary Jane, seeing the man she loves in danger, tries to help him and puts on an "I'm going to do something" face.

You could try this determined facial expression on Barbara when Batman tries to rescue her, her father and other victims from the Joker's hands. Batman rescues Barbara, but in the process, he is knocked unconscious by the Joker and is unable to give the antidote or help Commissioner Gordon. Seeing this and knowing that her father doesn't have much time left, Barbara looks at her father and sees his exposed, rock-hard "thing" and knows that if Batman's antidote can't be given to her father in time, she will have to employ "another method" to save him. And this is when she makes that facial expression determined to "do something."

It may sound a little crazy, but it's something that occurred to me in the moment. Of course, the final decision is yours and yours alone. Whatever you do, it will be a great story.

Greetings

Attachments

• mmWr8l.gif
    mmWr8l.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 3
Hi @Mrh69!
Best I can do is maybe try to work some sort of “look” close to that in the story somewhere. Not sure it works exactly with what I have planned … but hey, maybe! Thanks for the suggestion.
Great scene in that movie though!

~ Garak

Back
Top Bottom