Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Timmy Strikes Back

I'm just so used to Pegasus stretching the story that I really doubt it will happen in this issue, they may get interrupted, the graduation party issue seems a better option for the sex.

Hope for a good mom /son sex scene right away... i hate when artists are dragging stories more than it's necessary. Especially here, incest scene should have happened way earlier. Still hope that entire story will finally have mostly moms/sons scenes with 4 (i said FOUR) great moms and 4 horny sons in one comic.

TSB 12
update....
086.jpg

*Sighs* 12 long issues of TSB already, and still no actual mom-son sex scene with Tina, just the potential foreshadowing of more NTR down the line. That's one damn way of teasing, blue balling supporters and milking their interest in this type of stuff done by PS.:cautious:

I didn't expect him to fuck his mother so early in the scenario. I thought there would have been some preliminary action first. But finally it happened which is the most important thing. ;)

Any news if this is a 150 pages issue or not? it's so close to the end, they can still be interrupted or continue in the next issue...

I really wonder how would the Timmy Strikes Back Series is going to end?🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom