Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] Tufos Comics {Original Portuguese}

logo-a-nerd-ninfomaniaca-png.330048

A Nerd Ninfomaníaca #11: Pecados dentro do banheiro

00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Someone know if I can add threadmarks to this thread? I think it would organize a lot better the content.
I think you could only change or add tags (threadmarks) to the thread if you were the person who created the thread.
In this case, as the creator of the topic was "deleted" or "self-deleted", it will be difficult to change anything, unfortunately.

In fact, I really wanted to know that it was this excluded member who started the thread. Was it Demorô? hahaha
Or who knows, Demorô is am42 in disguise... lol

One thing is certain, I only met 3 people with the experience to extract Tufos comics: Demorô, @Elone , the comic ruiner SexKomix and now you, @am42 .

Either way, that's a compliment! And thank you very much for continuing this work. It was really worth it!

Has Voluptuous Housewives 10 been released, and are there more comics in the series?

Has Voluptuous Housewives 10 been released, and are there more comics in the series?

I forgot to upload it here. I thought the torrent already have it. Will upload it later.

I think you could only change or add tags (threadmarks) to the thread if you were the person who created the thread.
In this case, as the creator of the topic was "deleted" or "self-deleted", it will be difficult to change anything, unfortunately.

In fact, I really wanted to know that it was this excluded member who started the thread. Was it Demorô? hahaha

One thing is certain, I only met 3 people with the experience to extract Tufos comics: Demorô, @Elone , the comic ruiner SexKomix and now you, @am42 .

Either way, that's a compliment! And thank you very much for continuing this work. It was really worth it!

I'm not Demorô lol

Last edited:

From what I could see, the one who started the thread was Chikan72. He was the one who taught me how to extract the images.

Oh! Cool... And do you know why he left the forum?

I don't know the real reason, but some weeks ago I found this post searching for Seiren comics. It seems he was unsatisfied with the threads' organization of the forum.

Last edited:
I don't know the real reason, but some weeks ago I found this post searching for Seiren comics. It seems he was unsatisfied with the threads' organization of the forum.
Oh yes! So it was Chikan72. I remember him on 8muses. Without a doubt, a great poster with an enviable collection of comics.
Hmm... it seems like the confusion was quite tense.

It's that thing... whoever has the material wants to have control over the posts, keep everything organized and clean. And whenever someone else "tries to help" by posting something additional, but outside of the thread owner's standard, this generates a bit of irritation and discomfort.
Unfortunately, that's life... you can't have control over everything.

Demorô's proposal on F95 to have full control over the TUFOS topic was rejected, even though he spoke to a moderator who speaks Portuguese-BR.
Although at F95, posts in languages other than English are only accepted by moderation if they are accompanied by an English version.
The conclusion of all this is that he started the topic, but didn't post anything, the proposal was rejected and moved to Rejected Comic & Anim. Requests.

When Chikan left 8muses, it was because they started attacking him.
The truth is that sometimes I don't understand people, he was one of the main posters.
He was the one who taught me a lot of what I know, it's a shame they didn't support him a little.
Just like him, my collection is more than 700 GB

Back
Top Bottom