Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] Tufos Comics {Original Portuguese}

346303-10449458d65932c87749d8b7c60b6d5f.jpg

As 4 Sacanas #10: Trocando as bolas (Parte 03)

00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

Does anyone have the original filminho?

Attachments

• os-sacanas-filminho_025.jpg
    os-sacanas-filminho_025.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Sanduíche de buceta.zip
    Sanduíche de buceta.zip
    72.9 MB · Views: 15
logo-os-sacanas-filminho.png

thumb_1.jpg

Os Sacanas Filminho #25: Sanduíche de buceta

Attachments

• 025_Sanduíche_de_buceta.mp4.zip
    025_Sanduíche_de_buceta.mp4.zip
    49.7 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Bom dia @am42
Tens os dois filminhos do Nerd comedor?
Se você tiver e puder me enviar os dois eu agradeco
Desde já obrigad

Dear friends, I disappeared from 8muses due to a serious accident, I just found out that the site died.
I found a post by lamythefirst in F95 and here I am.
I just registered and am willing to continue with the translations, as long as someone else takes over DemoRo's job.
Of the last comics that DemoRo shared with me, I already have several finished, I'm still continuing with the simptoons...

@Chikan72 or some other friend

[Tufos] Papito, o Sogro Tarado #02_ Demarcando território [Page 09]

Olá a todos. Podem ajudar-me a traduzir esta frase para inglês? Espero entender o que significa.
Obrigado antecipadamente
----------
Hello everyone. Can you help me translate this sentence into English? I hope so that I can understand its meaning.
Thank you in advance
Here you go, my friend:
You're only are going to get away with this because I'm so horny!

Bom dia @am42
Tens os dois filminhos do Nerd comedor?
Se você tiver e puder me enviar os dois eu agradeco
Desde já obrigad
Por enquanto encontrei apenas o Ep 1.

For now I just found the Ep 1.

logo-nerd-comedor-filminho-png.430461

thumb_1.jpg

O Nerd Comedor Filminho #01: Nerd com muito orgulho

Attachments

• 001_Nerd_com_muito_orgulho.mp4.zip
    001_Nerd_com_muito_orgulho.mp4.zip
    156 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Dear friends, I disappeared from 8muses due to a serious accident, I just found out that the site died.
I just registered and am willing to continue with the translations, as long as someone else takes over DemoRo's job.
Of the last comics that DemoRo shared with me, I already have several finished, I'm still continuing with the simptoons...
Hi Elone,

I made a comparison between the material that Demorô posted on the old 8muses, and the material that @am42 started posting in this topic.

am42 started posting exactly after Demorô's last update on 8muses. Therefore, whoever managed to save everything that Demorô posted on 8muses (before the forum went down) and now with the am42 updates continues with the complete TUFOS collection.

By the way, I'm glad am42 managed to extract the comics with quality, or whoever it was.
After all, only demorô had this technique of copying the comics from the website, in addition to another certain sexk... (who pollutes the comics with a horrible logo from his website).

Thanks @am42

Thank you for coming back!
I don't know if TUFOS continues making comics like before, I understand that many stories have already ended :(

Hi Elone,

I made a comparison between the material that Demorô posted on the old 8muses, and the material that @am42 started posting in this topic.

am42 started posting exactly after Demorô's last update on 8muses. Therefore, whoever managed to save everything that Demorô posted on 8muses (before the forum went down) and now with the am42 updates continues with the complete TUFOS collection.
All the material that DemoRo shared with me, I scaled it and enhanced.
If you downloaded some material in its English version, you notice the difference.

By the way, I'm glad am42 managed to extract the comics with quality, or whoever it was.
After all, only demorô had this technique of copying the comics from the website, in addition to another certain sexk... (who pollutes the comics with a horrible logo from his website).

Thanks @am42
I know how to do it, but I can't pay the subscription from my country. It doesn't have the payment system that I use.

Thanks @am42

I posted the comics that aren't in the torrent shared in this thread.

logo-nerd-comedor-filminho-png.430461

thumb_1.jpg

O Nerd Comedor Filminho #02: A amiga da minha mãe

Attachments

• 002_A_amiga_da_minha_mae.mp4.zip
    002_A_amiga_da_minha_mae.mp4.zip
    65.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom