Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] Tufos Comics {Original Portuguese}

maejoana.png

NEWs HQs

Attachments

• curtindo.jpg
    curtindo.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Dear friends, I disappeared from 8muses due to a serious accident, I just found out that the site died.
I found a post by lamythefirst in F95 and here I am.
I just registered and am willing to continue with the translations, as long as someone else takes over DemoRo's job.
Of the last comics that DemoRo shared with me, I already have several finished, I'm still continuing with the simptoons...
@Elone
Welcome back my friend.
It is a pleasure to "find" you again.
We missed you!!!

Does anyone have part 2 of the comic "Papito, o Sogro Tarado"?
If you're interested in the English version, I already have the translation ready, I just need to edit it, I'll have it ready in a couple of days.

I don't. Although i appreciated his work and he actually helped me figure out how to get rid of the watermarks for the Mind Control Comics, i am pretty anal in getting source files. DemoRô was taking screenshots so i would just wait for Elone to translate and just download the English ones.

Now that they are both nowhere to be found, i re-subscribed to Tufos and i have been downloading everything that Elone never got to translate.

I had an account before and i had downloaded everything so i do have about 85%-90% of the comics downloaded.

And when i said it is time consuming, it's not actually the download that is the most time consuming. It's extracting the original images and putting them back together. For example, O Nerd Comedor #41 contains 1620 images that are 100x100px which i then stitch together into 15 images of 900x1200px

Finally, i upscale them to 1800x2400 before posting them here.

I also post them in the English section but i have to erase all the text and translate it to English. If you look at the list i posted there, all of these comics will be translated to English and will also be posted in here in pt-BR

If there are some particular comics you want in pt-BR, please request them here and i will be glad to upload them for you. But no more than 3 comics per request please.
Well, I'm back, friend, and I intend to pick up the translations from where I left off, as long as someone else continues posting the Portuguese versions.

new-icon-64-png.458147

gozando-a-vida-adoidado-logo-png.412119

Gozando a Vida Adoidado #09: Colando na traseira

Last edited:
Someone know if I can add threadmarks to this thread? I think it would organize a lot better the content.

Back
Top Bottom