Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

I tried to find the fifth book, but I couldn't find it on the Internet...
never released. The author only released 4 books with a few teased messages about working on the fifth book.

1 - The Long Fall (portion of it is on Literotica)
2 - Second Acts
3 - The Wind is Rising Pt. 1
4 - The Wind is Rising Pt. 2 - The Past Never Dies (On Kindle Unlimited or buy it for $1)
5 - ??? My guess is it would have worked back to reconciliation with his wife from book 1. She kept popping up throughout the series and doing basically nothing.

Good Husband's Awakenings (51 chapters!) may be a decent substitute if you're looking for a long-form RAAC story. Be warned that these books are more Relationship Dramas or Romance than erotica. Very little if any stroke-factor..

never released. The author only released 4 books with a few teased messages about working on the fifth book.

2 - Second Acts
4 - The Wind is Rising Pt. 2 - The Past Never Dies (On Kindle Unlimited or buy it for $1)
5 - ??? My guess is it would have worked back to reconciliation with his wife from book 1. She kept popping up throughout the series and doing basically nothing.

Good Husband's Awakenings (51 chapters!) may be a decent substitute if you're looking for a long-form RAAC story. Be warned that these books are more Relationship Dramas or Romance than erotica. Very little if any stroke-factor..
btw, I started this thread with Awakenings. It's a long read. But it has (spoiler!) more or less a HEA. That means everyone is happy with the new arrangement. Awakenings is not very realistic or even highly constructed with hookers and family members involved.

btw, I started this thread with Awakenings. It's a long read. But it has (spoiler!) more or less a HEA. That means everyone is happy with the new arrangement. Awakenings is not very realistic or even highly constructed with hookers and family members involved.
Oops... was trying to think of similar stories that are long.

I enjoyed a few parts of Awakenings a lot. namely the stripper/hooker characters, but it was too long.

The reconciliation was underwhelming. The wife was pretty bullheaded at the start (which I though was great drama) and it ruined her storyline for me.

Other relationship dramas featuring reconciliation that I thought were really well done:
My Wife Was Wrong by Ephesus14
Busted by Technology by hotprof1973
For Better or Worse by Ephesus14
Frank and Maxine by Just Plain Bob
Happily Ever After… Interrupted by Hooked1957
My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 1 by OlympusMons90
My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 2 by OlympusMons90
My Wife Fucked Who? by Ephesus14
On Any Given Day Ch. 1 by leapyearguy
Reason to Live by Bh76
When the Shooting Stops by NoTalentHack

2 - Second Acts

It's so sad

Back
Top Bottom