Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

Can you tell us how to download from storiesonline, I tried Calibre but the chapters aren't complete.
sorry. No, I cannot. It used to be easy until they changed the way the pages are opening. Now you have to manually accept a warning to read further. Calibre fails because of this

Can you tell us how to download from storiesonline, I tried Calibre but the chapters aren't complete.
The only way I've done this is manually. In each chapter scroll to the bottom and click on the link to load the rest of the chapter, then copy and paste the contents on the page to Word, or a text file.

I have used epubpress plugin for Chrome. The process is: go to the index page for the story and open new tabs for each chapter. Expand each chapter page by clicking the Click to load text button until all the chapter is loaded. When all the pages are open in their separate tabs, select the plugin and tick all the tab boxes (except the index). Click download. The resulting file is bereft of metadata and titled weirdly but Calibre is a great tool for sorting that. It beats copy and paste and produces acceptable ebook files.

I have used epubpress plugin for Chrome. The process is: go to the index page for the story and open new tabs for each chapter. Expand each chapter page by clicking the Click to load text button until all the chapter is loaded. When all the pages are open in their separate tabs, select the plugin and tick all the tab boxes (except the index). Click download. The resulting file is bereft of metadata and titled weirdly but Calibre is a great tool for sorting that. It beats copy and paste and produces acceptable ebook files.
I just looked at my manage extensions tab in Chrome and noted the following.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-20 133212.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-20 133212.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5

Hmmmm... I know using FireFox v127 at present, and there's an oddity where when a page is fully loaded i can save the page: it will fail, i retry, it then saves and keeps all images and text and everything (has worked for a couple webcomic pages) . Compiling all that and then stripping the non-book blocks of html and using Calibre would result in a workable ebook file. Might even be able to write an AHK script to do most of the work, though that would be a project in itself.

Though having an extension do the work would be preferred. I'll try and keep an eye on this topic.

Google is trying to push the new API v3 or something which is more intended to kill ad-blockers. If you refuse to upgrade conform (and i think a lot of people might) then it won't matter. It doesn't matter how big a company is, unpopular changes are unpopular.

It worked for me yesterday, not supported doesn't necessarily mean it will not continue to work for a period. As a project with open source I suspect it will be patched as necessary in the future.

Could someone to upload some books of Alexa Noah... please?
For example 'A Cheating Wife Story' and 'Making of a Slut Wife' what I looking for a long term.

Could someone to upload some books of Alexa Noah... please?
For example 'A Cheating Wife Story' and 'Making of a Slut Wife' what I looking for a long term.
Alexa Noah is a plagiarizer.

Making of a Slut Wife is Blackmailed Into Perversion by Linda Jean

A Cheating Wife Story is What Now? by DG Hear

Forced to Cheat is Love, Lust, Betrayal and Consequences by Sgt1952

Sharing The Slut Wife is Helping Hands by Tony Tiger

Hotwife's Dreams is Twisted Dreams by niteowluk99

to Smiler111 and O_P_T

Thank you guys for the posts!
After reading I came to solution: yeah... this Alexa N is not so interesting author. In the process of reading, you get a feeling, you did read those lines somewhere earlier yet. It's a very pity you can meet the bunch of the same plagiarizers in the writers world.

P.S. But the biggest disappointment is I can't buy the books from Amazon. This corporation decline to get my cards. Why? Who knows me as streamalk (from another one popular site where I did share the contetn what I paid to get it from one filehosting), besides I have many Patreon premium account of famous artists what I keep going to pay succesfully with the same my cards... but Amazon refuse... WTF?

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't get a hit for the Literotica version when I used the multiple site Google search.

Turns out there's a difference in the opening paragraphs of the two versions, and the one in the version on Amazon is from Storiesonline.

BTW, I suspect that Alexa Noah is another pen name for Rob Anderson & Marilyn Miller, based on the similarity of the artwork used for the covers.

Ok, keep forgetting to mention a few web sites to get free stuff.

First is Sally Bend.

On most Friday's, she post Freebie Friday, that has links to free books on Amazon.

She tends to focus on gay, lesbian, FemDom, TG, but there are occasionally some Hotwife, cuckold titles.

Second is Shameless Book Deals.

They update most days and have free or reduced price books. They have stuff from a wide rage of genres.

Finally there is Excite Spice.

This too updates most days, and has a wide variety of genres.

Something to note. If you go to the latter two sites and there are only posts from days ago, refresh your browser.

I just came across a new site for free erotica. John Person's Forum.

Some of the stuff is posted elsewhere (literotica, darkwanderer, Stormbringer's site), but there are some I've not seen elsewhere.

Also, since Darkwanderer has instituted an auto censorship process where they put *** for certain words, you can get the unedited versions here.

BTW, some of the words that seem to be on Darkwanderers verboten list include: mother, daughter, family, drunk, rape, expose,

When this website was started in October 1996 there was very little information about chastity belts on the internet. Over the years, it evolved in response to the letters, submittals and dreams of people that took time to write. Thousands of people have contributed the material you will find here, making the site grow, and become what some have generously described as a valuable resource to people interested in chastity devices.

Altarboy's Chastity Site

Why didn't Melanie's Seduction ever get finished by suewatcher... really good build up for an old-school interracial voyeurism story.

Back
Top Bottom