Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Attachments

• A Sibling Survival Story.pdf
    A Sibling Survival Story.pdf
    830.3 KB · Views: 12
  • The Best Cure is Love.pdf
    The Best Cure is Love.pdf
    535.1 KB · Views: 12
  • My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses.pdf
    My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • Mistletoe Mommy.pdf
    Mistletoe Mommy.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Me and My Two Mothers.pdf
    Me and My Two Mothers.pdf
    218.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Love is Not a Game.pdf
    Love is Not a Game.pdf
    351.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Its Just The Two of Us.pdf
    Its Just The Two of Us.pdf
    265.5 KB · Views: 11
  • I_m in Love With Hot Biker Mom.pdf
    I_m in Love With Hot Biker Mom.pdf
    260.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Family Camping.pdf
    Family Camping.pdf
    576.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Coming Home to Mom and Sis.pdf
    Coming Home to Mom and Sis.pdf
    230.3 KB · Views: 15
  • A Silent Kind of Love.pdf
    A Silent Kind of Love.pdf
    165.9 KB · Views: 8
Any one have third part of the adventures of the bettayed captain by wordstothewise
I checked his patreon account but its empty

Two more added to the KLRXO list. The first one is one of the hottest. Don't think these have been uploaded yet.

Attachments

• moms-formula-for-sexual-exploration.pdf
    moms-formula-for-sexual-exploration.pdf
    347.1 KB · Views: 9
  • roaring-surf-raging-hormones.pdf
    roaring-surf-raging-hormones.pdf
    189 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I've been following this author on Literotica since 2019 and it's so unfortunate that they don't post anymore.
Same here. I also have a great story by ChloeKendall on Literotica called https://www.literotica.com/s/mother-of-love-ch-01 and https://www.literotica.com/s/mother-of-love-ch-02 this author is so good. She writes intense and kinky stories with great dialogue. Another she wrote that is very unrealistic but hot as hell is https://www.literotica.com/s/the-ball-game-3 An author that writes long passionate and realistic stories with impressive character development is https://www.literotica.com/s/the-resort-mothers-and-sons which is about a mother son vacation island… so hot.

Hi everyone, as promised earlier, here I'm posting MEGA link of my collected mom/son stories from Literotica. There are thousands of stories in this file. Stories are stored in folders named after authors. Since I'm using author name, there are many stories which go across many other categories like incest, mature, mind control, novellas etc etc. But rest assured 95% of the stories belong to mom/son incest category.
There are incest stories involving sister/brother, aunt nephew, family orgies too.

Link will expire after 48 hours. Please download it ASAP.
I'll keep updating this file and post it weekly in this forum thread. Thanks for the patience. Enjoy
Stories Link

Hi everyone, as promised earlier, here I'm posting MEGA link of my collected mom/son stories from Literotica. There are thousands of stories in this file. Stories are stored in folders named after authors. Since I'm using author name, there are many stories which go across many other categories like incest, mature, mind control, novellas etc etc. But rest assured 95% of the stories belong to mom/son incest category.
There are incest stories involving sister/brother, aunt nephew, family orgies too.

I'll keep updating this file and post it weekly in this forum thread. Thanks for the patience. Enjoy
Stories Link
I bow my head to you sir. Greatly appreciated!

Stories Link
Long live my friend. You are a real hero. Thank you very very much 👍🙋‍♂️

Hi
One of you ever read a story from the new site of Klrxo : mom’s bedroom xtreme ?
Stories are from as good as the classic ?

Any recomendation on this topic in other languages? I'm mainly searching stories, sites, authors... in spanish, which is my mother tongue, but wouldnt mind recomendations also in italian or portuguese.

I got the feeling that there are a few non english speakers here

Back
Top Bottom