Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Please share your EPUBs, I hate PDFs which look bad in ebook readers on phones. TIA

PDFs are fine, if you intend to print. Otherwise it kinda sucks. Ultimately i dislike them too.

Alright, here's the epub's (optimized for final download size first) of all the LitFest that was previously 700+Mb. The batch files to recompress should suffice depending on the level of compression you want (and will wait for). Even a fast recompress will reduce to 400Mb (probably suffices for most; still smaller than the PDFs).

edit: handful of epubs manually fixed as a patch file. Simply overwrite the old files.

Attachments

• LitFest-epub.7z.001
    130.7 MB · Views: 9
  • LitFest-epub patch 1.zip
    LitFest-epub patch 1.zip
    222.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
PDFs are fine, if you intend to print. Otherwise it kinda sucks. Ultimately i dislike them too.

Alright, here's the epub's (optimized for final download size first) of all the LitFest that was previously 700+Mb. The batch files to recompress should suffice depending on the level of compression you want (and will wait for). Even a fast recompress will reduce to 400Mb (probably suffices for most; still smaller than the PDFs).
What application you are using to convert PDFs into epubs? I myself find PDFs to be a hassle. But for now I'm extracting stories as PDFs since it's easy. Let me know about the the conversion process, I'll create epub files from my end.

Last edited:
What application you are using to convert PDFs into epubs? I myself find PDFs to be a hassle. But for now I'm extracting stories as PDFs since it's easy. Let me know about the the conversion process, I'll create epub files from my end.

I'd been using hamstersoft's ebook converter (it does bulk work; though the site seems to be reset to default installation), Here's the installer from The Way Back Machine, otherwise I can't find it listed anywhere.

If there's mixed images and text or special formatting it isn't so good, but on most books and pdfs it seems to do an okay job.

Brand new author on literotica.
Hopefully she will continue in days to come and write plenty more great M/S stories.
PDF attached bellow, enjoy the ride!

Attachments

• TabooWickedPixie - A Trip to Remember.pdf
    TabooWickedPixie - A Trip to Remember.pdf
    611.8 KB · Views: 11
Looking for the story where the mom accidentally packs a pair of her panties to her son's college which he uses for masturbation while talking with her on phone. She also shares these encounters with her friend who encourages her. I read this story a very long time ago but couldn't remember the title.

Looking for the story where the mom accidentally packs a pair of her panties to her son's college which he uses for masturbation while talking with her on phone. She also shares these encounters with her friend who encourages her. I read this story a very long time ago but couldn't remember the title.
There's a similer story by KINKYBELLE called SEXTING MOM. Not sure though

This it?
Looking for the story where the mom accidentally packs a pair of her panties to her son's college which he uses for masturbation while talking with her on phone. She also shares these encounters with her friend who encourages her. I read this story a very long time ago but couldn't remember the tihle.

Looking for a story called Clearing browser history by Momsbigbooty, can't find it anywhere anymore.

edit: handful of epubs manually fixed as a patch file. Simply overwrite the old files.
Thank you for that!!

No pregnancy (or risk of it) == no quality story. From what I have read of Lovercraft, none of her stories have it.
Nemo:
I agree with you.
Creating a child in that scenario (Mom/Son) is the ultimate Taboo, so it's as hot as it gets.
As a hobby, I make "fan fiction" style subtitles for Mother/Son JAV movies. Because they aren't direct translations (I don't even understand Japanese) the Fan Fiction style allows me to adjust and add certain elements into the dialog/story. As such, I change step-mom to REAL Mom....add pregnancy risk. ETc. Love that preggo fantasy.

Looking for a story called Clearing browser history by Momsbigbooty, can't find it anywhere anymore.
A lot of people on the internet seem to be looking for it. The Wayback Machine has archived chapters 1, 4, 5 and 6. Missing chapters 2 and 3 and any that may have been there beyond 6.

Attachments

• Clear Browser History 1-4-5-6 by Momsbigbooty.pdf
    Clear Browser History 1-4-5-6 by Momsbigbooty.pdf
    77.7 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom