Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

can someone please recommend stories in which one guy has his way with several women at the same time and with a good build-up?

Why is The Grand Strategy password protected??
:alien: password is also shared in the comments
Found it in the comment by @vinuchn
It's "bad" without the quotemarks

All well and good, but i hate passwords i have to hunt for.

i've stripped the password out of The Grand Strategy. that should make it a bit easier.

Is there any way you can mirror this on a different storage site? MEGA doesnt like the privacy browser I use so i can’t download this zip

Why isn't it split and put as separated 80-100mb files? After being in the 3D section a handful is small compared to some of the content over there.

I'd happily optimize and compress/split if you want, unless there's something there that can't be posted here.

edit: Glancing at the files, they would probably do better as epub, 1/10th the size; Uncompressed pdf would compress in 7z better looks like about 30% better; Either way shouldn't be too difficult. I also got siterips of literotica and can convert some stories to pdf/epub if wanted.

Attachments

• The Grand Strategy.pdf
    The Grand Strategy.pdf
    343.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Why isn't it split and put as separated 80-100mb files?
Cuz it's easier to manage. All author files at one place makes it easy to keep track of all the changes. You are free to modify/change the file as per your wish.

Cuz it's easier to manage. All author files at one place makes it easy to keep track of all the changes. You are free to modify/change the file as per your wish.

I suppose? Except if the link expires after 48 hours... (or so it was said when downloaded) it doesn't matter unless you intend to repost the updated stuff later (and keep removing the old dead links afterwards).

XDelta files are probably out due to how compression fluctuates and changes in different instances of the archive or file ordering, unless you have a stable archiver and compression to get the same general results each time. Though doing that on a uncompressed tar file might work... and compress the results after...

Meaning a patch file with a batch file to make renames/adds/deletes (though it should probably just be new files) would probably be better. Not too unlike using Git.

Believe me with my own books archive having changed several times in structure and even recompressing, reprocessing pdf files, moving directories, etc, copying the 'latest state' to my tablet is a bit daunting in size.

edit: Hadn't noticed he said he intends to try and put a link up weekly. That's a lot less of an issue, but might be better to share a folder with the latest version or the original plus patch/updates that only add new ones and overhaul the original only if so much changed it isn't worth doing incremental patches; Rather than constantly adding/removing the link(s). Though i'm more OCD on the optimal size of the files and not so much the availability of them.

Last edited:
Two more added to the KLRXO list. The first one is one of the hottest. Don't think these have been uploaded yet.
What an amazing read 'Mom's Formula for Sexual Exploration' is. Thankyou so so much for sharing this.

It's like the SAMBA story on literotica. Hoping the writers puts up it's next chapter soon.

What an amazing read 'Mom's Formula for Sexual Exploration' is. Thankyou so so much for sharing this.

It's like the SAMBA story on literotica. Hoping the writers puts up it's next chapter soon.
Recently read that one. one of KLRXO's classics. So thankful for this forum and everyone for sharing all these behind the paywall stories. Thanks a lot guys.

Can anyone share the new stories of Laura Lovecraft? specially THE MOM EXPERIMENT 4 and 5.
Thanks in advance

Samba was a great read. I love these stories of incest resorts like BSTC by KLRXO or SAMBA. Does anyone else have any other ones?

Hi everyone, as promised earlier, here I'm posting MEGA link of my collected mom/son stories from Literotica. There are thousands of stories in this file. Stories are stored in folders named after authors.
XDelta files are probably out due to how compression fluctuates and changes in different instances of the archive or file ordering, unless you have a stable archiver and compression to get the same general results each time. Though doing that on a uncompressed tar file might work... and compress the results after...

Continuing on this. Converted the PDF to Epub, and got 4 results. They go like this. (Uncompressed means let the LZMA do the heavy work rather than each file compressed)
Epub uncompressed - 130Mb
PDF Uncompressed - 273Mb
Epub compressed - 384Mb
Pdf Compressed - 714Mb
Original - 760Mb

Hardest part was probably retaining the upper header formatting, which i think I managed. to mostly streamline.
header.png

I suppose the simplest would be to just do the uncompressed PDF, though probably with a script to compress it after you extract it... But feels like wasted space. Sexsutra?

Attachments

• My Day As A Pool Boy.epub
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
There is this one story.. it starts off as the son about to finish/go to college and they enjoy a sunset and at home the mother drinks some wine and the son kisses her to guess what she drank etc.. it goes on few days with him kissing her and guessing... And one day she gives a blowjob to him while they sit on couch etc.. anyone know what is the name of this story? I remember only this buildup part

P.s. By the way great collection of stories guys.. Thanks for everyone's contribution!! the stories were so many and personally I only prefer to read stories with lot of build up.. so was looking through them a lot. If anyone has already gone through them, do mention them in further posts so that it would be easy for people like me*

Continuing on this. Converted the PDF to Epub, and got 4 results. They go like this. (Uncompressed means let the LZMA do the heavy work rather than each file compressed)
Epub uncompressed - 130Mb
PDF Uncompressed - 273Mb
Epub compressed - 384Mb
Pdf Compressed - 714Mb
Original - 760Mb

Hardest part was probably retaining the upper header formatting, which i think I managed. to mostly streamline.
View attachment 721956
I suppose the simplest would be to just do the uncompressed PDF, though probably with a script to compress it after you extract it... But feels like wasted space. Sexsutra?
But the each compressed epub is smaller? Can you convert them all to epub? Better for ebook readers. TIA

There is this one story.. it starts off as the son about to finish/go to college and they enjoy a sunset and at home the mother drinks some wine and the son kisses her to guess what she drank etc.. it goes on few days with him kissing her and guessing... And one day she gives a blowjob to him while they sit on couch etc.. anyone know what is the name of this story? I remember only this buildup part

P.s. By the way great collection of stories guys.. Thanks for everyone's contribution!! the stories were so many and personally I only prefer to read stories with lot of build up.. so was looking through them a lot. If anyone has already gone through them, do mention them in further posts so that it would be easy for people like me*
Sounds like something by MaryAnderson.

Maybe this one:

But the each compressed epub is smaller? Can you convert them all to epub? Better for ebook readers. TIA

Already done, i was referring to the whole sets.. Honestly since it's text only even uncompressed they aren't that big. But the better ratio is from uncompressed epubs. (it may be confusing, but LZMA is a much better compressor and larger window than the zlib compression with a 64k window, and if something compressed is handed to another compressor, it tends to do very poorly). If i distribute i'd probably have to include AdvanceCOMP zip compression tool plus a batch file to compress the epubs after you extract them.

I just don't want to step on anyone's toes, and this set of pdf's is Sexsutra's project, not mine. (yeah they are all from Literotica, but one step at a time). If he doesn't mind if i do this then i'll post what i got ready to go.

Already done, i was referring to the whole sets.. Honestly since it's text only even uncompressed they aren't that big. But the better ratio is from uncompressed epubs. (it may be confusing, but LZMA is a much better compressor and larger window than the zlib compression with a 64k window, and if something compressed is handed to another compressor, it tends to do very poorly). If i distribute i'd probably have to include AdvanceCOMP zip compression tool plus a batch file to compress the epubs after you extract them.

I just don't want to step on anyone's toes, and this set of pdf's is Sexsutra's project, not mine. (yeah they are all from Literotica, but one step at a time). If he doesn't mind if i do this then i'll post what i got ready to go.
Please share your EPUBs, I hate PDFs which look bad in ebook readers on phones. TIA

Back
Top Bottom