Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Daval3D] Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in the next pages peter will finally have sex with her....and the boy will end up seeing this happening and will get excited watching his aunt being fucked by the old man, and I bet it will be a very hot scene hehehe the sister will also get the two in the act and they will both get super excited and in chapter 6 they have sex and then the following scenes are a threesome of.nephew with his aunt and peter and his niece hehehehe
in your dreams maybe

Then his twin brother Bob will appear, really think Daval should just create a new VIP ongoing with original characters for that supporter (and others) and make the old men fuck all the teens and milfs, problem solved! a lot of people isn't mad because it's NTR or it's an old man, they are mad because they feel the premise of this ongoing has changed and out of nowhere!

.... a lot of people isn't mad because it's NTR or it's an old man, they are mad because they feel the premise of this ongoing has changed and out of nowhere!
Exactly.

The good initial scenario was skewed by a radical change.

Daval3D seems to have no ethics or honor.

He fucked the majority of loyal subscribers.
He seems indifferent to criticism.

Why bother with his shitty comics like Dear Dogma?
He likes to do shit anyway due to lack of a talented screenwriter.

Last edited:
Exactly.

The good initial scenario was skewed by a radical change.

Daval3D seems to have no ethics or honor.

He fucked the majority of loyal subscribers. He seems indifferent to criticism.

Why bother with his shitty comics like Dear Dogma?
He likes to do shit anyway due to lack of a talented screenwriter.
He could have made an alternative version of those specific chapter maybe for his VIPs who requested it, in which he could have put behind a paywall with unreasonable prices which his VIPs pretty sure would have paid, so both parties would have been happy. The only way I guess he can redeem himself is by re-doing those uncle Peter chapters later maybe down the line. Also maybe in the future warn your subscribers.

as you all know from my previous life (8muses) I support daval and now I am his sub since December. Until now daval is a professional, he doesn't steal anyone's money, he sells a product and we buy it, he is consistent in his updates in the quality of his graphics and he stays close to his subs making changes not to the basic structure of his comics but occasionally. He is doing something that is successful so everyone is looking to post whatever images they find in whatever quality or wait from someone who stops paying for whatever reason to post the images and repost everywhere. This is called success "my dears". Do you think he has time to see what they write about his comics? why he do that ? there is no reason to change anything that is successful, he just keep doing it.....
ID3_66_no.txt.jpg

Last edited:
The old stalker should stop swallowing blue pills.
This story is getting really boring.
I'm thinking of skipping Daval3D.

That's put us in our place. However,thanks for providing the reasoning behind your thinking. In all my years of reading comics. This is to my knowledge the first time an author has given such an insight, Thanks for your work and providing regular updates.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

daval has a great team, that's the reason for his success is not a guy who make renders with daz3d ......

as you all know from my previous life (8muses) I support daval and now I am his sub since December. Until now daval is a professional, he doesn't steal anyone's money, he sells a product and we buy it, he is consistent in his updates in the quality of his graphics and he stays close to his subs making changes not to the basic structure of his comics but occasionally. He is doing something that is successful so everyone is looking to post whatever images they find in whatever quality or wait from someone who stops paying for whatever reason to post the images and repost everywhere. This is called success "my dears". Do you think he has time to see what they write about his comics? why he do that ? there is no reason to change anything that is successful, he just keep doing it.....
View attachment 139570
I, too, have been supporting him on Subscribestar for a few months now, as I do for MandoLogica and PurePervert, because I think they are professionals and I love their work, and especially because it is only fair that they should be rewarded for their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom