Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Daval3D] Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at somepoint 1 old fkc will leave a another will join very ''progressive'' and original.But at this point she is just a whore nothing more cant say no to anyone 🤦‍♂️
(n):sick::poop:

At first it was just a chapter, now there are a few chapters before he leaves, the truth is they are pure excuses and there will be no shortage of those who come to defend him with he is very professional and blah, blah, blah, in the end daval (david, davapiola, plutarco or whatever name he call himself) is on its way to its perdition, the same thing was seen with y3df, so many excuses, lies and mismanagement led it to close and it is going for the same thing

1000203011.jpg

Daval confirming that if he finds the story boring he would add characters out ot nowhere instead of using the others already established is worrying, I really like Daval stories so I hope he doesn't turn into Pigking/Crazydad making Sarah and the other milfs fuck hobos, the neighbors or a dog.

The worst part is that again, MT wasn't getting boring, all he needed to do was push more David/Alice or include Aaron or even the uncle/Sarah's husband... even the future inclusion of the mom and grandpa would not be to bad because they are mentioned at the start, I like the use of Sarah's job as nurse to make her fuck Peter but I wish they would save that for her dad instead.

ID7 update posted on X ......
GEoy6I6WwAEOrL_.jpg

is one of the images of the last update the image 26....

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
dykan29 is an inveterate fan of Daval, he defends him tooth and nail everything Daval does, he justifies it, it seems like he gains something by defending him and it still bothers him that his content is leaked like you just did.

Now all of you can see why we (his subs) support him because he is the one....
Do you actually sub him? I mean it's weird you're in a pirate forum when the subs are the one who get the content first, and I also found you in different threads in this forum.

Daval confirming that if he finds the story boring he would add characters out ot nowhere instead of using the others already established is worrying, I really like Daval stories so I hope he doesn't turn into Pigking/Crazydad making Sarah and the other milfs fuck hobos, the neighbors or a dog.

The worst part is that again, MT wasn't getting boring, all he needed to do was push more David/Alice or include Aaron or even the uncle/Sarah's husband... even the future inclusion of the mom and grandpa would not be to bad because they are mentioned at the start, I like the use of Sarah's job as nurse to make her fuck Peter but I wish they would save that for her dad instead.
Respect first and foremost for crazydad3d and pigking, but their comics suck for exactly what you just said (fuck hobos, the neighbors or a dog). Daval is different, he does a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom