Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Daval3D] Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
SN11

16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude.. she must get pregnant sometime... how many liters of seed did she took since the beginning...

SN11 1-23 rar-packed

23.jpg

Attachments

• SN11.rar
    SN11.rar
    13.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this type of plot, it has too much of "normal couple" feel, nothing taboo, too much romantic bullshit and stuff. Incest plot , whether we talk about comics or videos or text stories absolutely needs to have "prohibited" and taboo feel in it. Clearly, when story is dragging for too long, inevitably sex scenes don't have that overall taboo feel, and that's why i always said that it would be much better and wiser to close any incest fantasy story after let's say 4 or 5 chapters. As soon as relationship between two main characters becomes "regular" , artist need to simply end that story.

I don't like this type of plot, it has too much of "normal couple" feel, nothing taboo, too much romantic bullshit and stuff. Incest plot , whether we talk about comics or videos or text stories absolutely needs to have "prohibited" and taboo feel in it. Clearly, when story is dragging for too long, inevitably sex scenes don't have that overall taboo feel, and that's why i always said that it would be much better and wiser to close any incest fantasy story after let's say 4 or 5 chapters. As soon as relationship between two main characters becomes "regular" , artist need to simply end that story.
you are right. nothing special this.

For me, I really love what I'm seeing on SN and ID base on posted pages here and these new previews.❤️:):love:
For me, taboo like the m/s sexual relationship is hot always. If it happens once or twice or more, it doesn't matter. It's still forbidden. Now if it happens regularly in a comic story, it's a matter of execution of the artist on how he/she keeps his viewers/followers interested to the story. Also, that tells if the artist is really great. And to that aspect, Daval to me is hitting the right marks. I love his comics.
Now if one doesn't like what his seeing and doesn't support the artist, then he/she is free to look for elsewhere. The fact that you are following daval's works or artists alike, then you are still hook up to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom