Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] VIP Madness: Together

All that's left is for Uncle Peter to fuck her ass :love:

31.jpg

Together 6
31-40
Low quality
https://mega.nz/file/6y4CyBgJ#9hf7t5hfQyQ1f2NLbMt8_s8QWCdyKZfbWk6kNt0xd50

Last edited:
31-40

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 41
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 45
A boring story. No plot.
A digital drawing demonstration.
Nothing more.
Daval3D is lacking inspiration.

A boring story. No plot.
A digital drawing demonstration.
Nothing more.
Daval3D is lacking inspiration.
i think no

one of the best scene of sex of daval
i should like a love scene now....

who is phoning ?
i hope the husband who woke up and asks him why SARAH is not to bed.
she explains she spoke with the children one moment and, obliged to gave a injection to uncle...
because he felt faint after dinner
uncle stroke his cock againt her face while she phones.
she licks his cock and gave him a french kiss before leaving the room and going to bed with husband.

uncle waits 10 minutes and go to the marital room......................................to be continued.

i think no

one of the best scene of sex of daval
i should like a love scene now....

who is phoning ?
i hope the husband who woke up and asks him why SARAH is not to bed.
she explains she spoke with the children one moment and, obliged to gave a injection to uncle...
because he felt faint after dinner
uncle stroke his cock againt her face while she phones.
she licks his cock and gave him a french kiss before leaving the room and going to bed with husband.

uncle waits 10 minutes and go to the marital room......................................to be continued.
Isn't it obvious that it's just ntr shit. She's on the phone and some old pervert is going to fuck her. Probably her husband. But it could be her nephew.

Isn't it obvious that it's just ntr shit. She's on the phone and some old pervert is going to fuck her. Probably her husband. But it could be her nephew.
no not her nephew, please , her husband !
you must understand that this story is made for ntr lovers and cuckold amateurs.

those doesn't like that have 2 stories to watch : ST and IM.

daval is very intelligent , he has now 2 sorts of client , and that increases his benefits .

i don't think so. i believe this story was changed later on. if it was an ntr themed story there wouldn't be so much action in the first 3 episodes. change the direction of the story with money.

i don't think so. i believe this story was changed later on. if it was an ntr themed story there wouldn't be so much action in the first 3 episodes. change the direction of the story with money.
of course Daval realised that it's becoming the same milf soup than SN and ID, the same clients.
so he changed the direction to earn many new clients , and earn much money.
well done.

wasn't this ntr in the first place, nephew ntring the aunt's husband, not sure what the complaint about ntr is all about.

wasn't this ntr in the first place, nephew ntring the aunt's husband, not sure what the complaint about ntr is all about.
ntr is done to the MC, the main character, here the main character is David and Sarah. so ntr is done to the MC, David. simple.

I think now, the old man gets what he wants. Now, Daval should take the story or scene to David and Alice. Then David to Sarah too. The hot sex scene between Sarah and the old man is great. But now, I want to see an even better sex scene between David and Sarah. Perhaps with Alice & David too, although it might come gradually.
I hope Daval will again present new sex poses so that all will enjoy it.;)

I think now, the old man gets what he wants. Now, Daval should take the story or scene to David and Alice. Then David to Sarah too. The hot sex scene between Sarah and the old man is great. But now, I want to see an even better sex scene between David and Sarah. Perhaps with Alice & David too, although it might come gradually.
I hope Daval will again present new sex poses so that all will enjoy it.;)
yes that must change.
i would like a scenario Peter/Alice/sarah, or DAVID/SARAH/PETER or SARAH/PETER/ 2 HOMELESS

LET US BE BOLD !

That was confirmed with several members in Daval's discord, of his VIP subscribers the majority did not want ntr to be included and they are supposed to be the ones who decide the direction of the comic, but Daval decided to take the idea of the minority, if you go to his page from subcriber you will see a link that says that if you can’t subscribe, you should contact him and he will provide several methods to talk to him and see other forms of payment, so that's where the idea came from that they paid him more money outside of the subscription to change history

Last edited:
That was confirmed with several members in Daval's discord, of his VIP subscribers the majority did not want ntr to be included and they are supposed to be the ones who decide the direction of the comic, but Daval decided to take the idea of the minority, if you go to his page from subcriber you will see a link that says that if you can subscribe, you should contact him and he will provide several methods to talk to him and see other forms of payment, so that's where the idea came from that they paid him more money outside of the subscription to change history
I talk to him and I talk to most of the popular 3d artists but I never wanted to change the course of the story. I asked Daval about this money thing and I posted his answer here. I think he was not honest in his answer to me.

Back
Top Bottom