Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Okay ... I was spit-balling here. He was right ... the opening header was created out of weariness and desperation. We've been here a bit now and we're somewhat settled in now ... so more information might be useful to the "casual" reader. (Still ... it made him look Nini up ... a WIN!!)
Hope you all like the opening image. I was tempted to post a picture of just Penny, so I settled on Penny, starring as Ikuko ... along with our favorite ... BOB.
But the image sets the tone for the group ... Nini is a storyteller, and that particular image (in my weary mind), tells a definite story ... it shows how good intentions
and kindness can often lead one astray ... especially in Nini's world.
PS ... so what ARE Bob's plans, anyway? :unsure:

Long live the NCU!

Propose Marriage V0.1
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• PM_01.jpg
      PM_01.jpg
      286.4 KB · Views: 20
    • PM_02.jpg
      PM_02.jpg
      198.3 KB · Views: 89
    • PM_03.JPG
      PM_03.JPG
      307.1 KB · Views: 49
    • PM_09.JPG
      PM_09.JPG
      259.9 KB · Views: 48
    • PM_13.JPG
      PM_13.JPG
      322.2 KB · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    "Good news, everyone" ...
    Nini left an announcement this evening ... plus she shared a little more in a private message to me.
    It's not in the announcement, but in TierZ it appears she will resume Counter Terrorist Squad ... when, not sure, though ... But The Secret of Kokomi & Grandpa
    is being renamed to Urban Strange Tales.
    Also ... looks like Bob may be our new "Goldfinger"! That dirty guy .... so who IS the Dark Lord? :unsure:
    i love that you talk to her about the NCU 🤣 and the "reader mode" is nice feature i think... so can just focus on this page for content and discusion now ?

Looks like we've found a home for the duration. We can share & discuss Nini's work in one group now. I know many of you, as am I, are disappointed about her earlier catalog, and that we can't present them here, like PhotoShoot or Tribal (bona-fide CLASSICS!) ... but times being what they are, make it impossible. It was nice to see in her morning announcement, that she didn't discard them; they're just tucked away in a safe place ... maybe to resurface at some time in the future, when she's "allowed" to present them again. :cool:

Attachments

• PS 02.JPG
      PS 02.JPG
      264.7 KB · Views: 35
    • Tribal Zhang 01b.jpg
      Tribal Zhang 01b.jpg
      316.7 KB · Views: 60
    • Fitness 05.JPG
      Fitness 05.JPG
      320.5 KB · Views: 77
    • SE V0.04.1 02.PNG
      SE V0.04.1 02.PNG
      3 MB · Views: 27
    Propose Marriage V0.1 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • To accompany the publication of Master O'jisan and for those collectors who want to have both versions I leave you Propose Marriage V0.1 translated and subtitled in Spanish :giggle:

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 88@X-Gold-X@88

Bob is my idol :cool: .... Enjoy it because this does have action from start to finish, saludous amigous :giggle:

PD: O'jisan 10 on the cover of the 1st page, a picture says more than a thousand words (y)

To accompany the publication of Master O'jisan and for those collectors who want to have both versions I leave you Propose Marriage V0.1 translated and subtitled in Spanish :giggle:

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 88@X-Gold-X@88

Bob is my idol :cool: .... Enjoy it because this does have action from start to finish, saludous amigous :giggle:

PD: O'jisan 10 on the cover of the 1st page, a picture says more than a thousand words (y)
    Thanks very much for the compliment. It was hard to pick just one image. I didn't want to clutter it up with multiple "nude" images (always a great idea, though!), so I went for the one that tells a story on it's own. People who have already judged Nini and her work, based on a few images, haven't spent the time to read her individual
    stories. Now more than ever, her storytelling is more complex and inter-related ... her voluptuous MILFs are all just icing on the cake ... and I love dessert, too!

Last edited:
    Dance [Complete]
  • 3D
  • Here's an older VAM title ... Dance, in it's original form with English/Chinese subtitles ... of course, edited together, so almost original ... :whistle:
    MEGA: [D13] Dance - V02.01-02.03 [Original.Edit]
    KEY
    : qu94xhTnlp132EVnWYsxxUZVFfPRtOIbUy9dBlvPyVQ

Attachments

• dance 04.JPG
      dance 04.JPG
      181.3 KB · Views: 71
    • dance 02.JPG
      dance 02.JPG
      95 KB · Views: 28
    • dance 00.JPG
      dance 00.JPG
      310.8 KB · Views: 29
    • dance 01.PNG
      dance 01.PNG
      3.3 MB · Views: 23
    • Dance 4.JPG
      Dance 4.JPG
      101.7 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:
    Looks like we've found a home for the duration. We can share & discuss Nini's work in one group now. I know many of you, as am I, are disappointed about her earlier catalog, and that we can't present them here, like PhotoShoot or Tribal (bona-fide CLASSICS!) ... but times being what they are, make it impossible. It was nice to see in her morning announcement, that she didn't discard them; they're just tucked away in a safe place ... maybe to resurface at some time in the future, when she's "allowed" to present them again. :cool:
    Tribal is my favorite.:D

Business Trip 1-9 (compressed) 1080p
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• BT7 06.PNG
      BT7 06.PNG
      1.7 MB · Views: 32
    • BT7 04.PNG
      BT7 04.PNG
      2.2 MB · Views: 97
    • BT7 07.PNG
      BT7 07.PNG
      2.4 MB · Views: 64
    • BT7 01.PNG
      BT7 01.PNG
      2.3 MB · Views: 56
    • BT7 02.PNG
      BT7 02.PNG
      2.5 MB · Views: 31
    • BT7 03.PNG
      BT7 03.PNG
      4.1 MB · Views: 50
    Last edited:
    Originally, Nini used TK17 software ... almost 2 years ago she started using Virt-a-Mate, otherwise known as VAM. It was a tough learning process for her, but
    the main reason Nini said she switched, was that VAM rendered cloth/material much more realistically than TK17. Let's face it, she owns a clothing store in
    Singapore ... she disappears for a couple weeks in September every year to attend Garment Conventions to purchase the fall line-up of clothes ... and most
    importantly, she uses her expertise to render her voluptuous MILFs in some pretty sexy outfits ... she has some of best-dressed (& undressed) models! o_O

Originally, Nini used TK17 software ... almost 2 years ago she started using Virt-a-Mate, otherwise known as VAM. It was a tough learning process for her, but
    the main reason Nini said she switched, was that VAM rendered cloth/material much more realistically than TK17. Let's face it, she owns a clothing store in
    Singapore ... she disappears for a couple weeks in September every year to attend Garment Conventions to purchase the fall line-up of clothes ... and most
    importantly, she uses her expertise to render her voluptuous MILFs in some pretty sexy outfits ... she has some of best-dressed (& undressed) models! o_O
    Thanks. I have seen a lot of these graphic style works but never understand on what engine they were made.

So, Im a passerby who entered this thread. I see absolutely nothing interesting on the first page. Why should i even bother searching for posts with links?
    Lets be fair, if artist is active and person who saw his works liked them, he will come back to at least ask about next update date.
    Right now thread is absolutely unattractive, only long term 8m users will enter it.
    This is an interesting observation : we have become accustomed to finding ourselves (Nini fans) on this forum, without always thinking about the other members who perhaps do not know her creations like we do.
    Reason why, without trying to copy what is done elsewhere (F95?), we could improve the attractiveness of this thread by publishing on the introduction page some screens which could "whet the appetite" of new members. This could both enrich our exchanges subsequently, and provide our artist with new followers (?).
    It’s a win-win approach for everyone :)

That being said, I admit that I prefer the current format of screens which gradually accompany the newly shared creations. As I read this thread regularly, this makes it easier to follow the updated content, unlike a much more static start page, which only shows old screenshots which are ultimately rarely renewed ...

This is an interesting observation : we have become accustomed to finding ourselves (Nini fans) on this forum, without always thinking about the other members who perhaps do not know her creations like we do.
    Reason why, without trying to copy what is done elsewhere (F95?), we could improve the attractiveness of this thread by publishing on the introduction page some screens which could "whet the appetite" of new members. This could both enrich our exchanges subsequently, and provide our artist with new followers (?).
    It’s a win-win approach for everyone :)

That being said, I admit that I prefer the current format of screens which gradually accompany the newly shared creations. As I read this thread regularly, this makes it easier to follow the updated content, unlike a much more static start page, which only shows old screenshots which are ultimately rarely renewed ...
    I have mixed feelings about a dynamic opening shot on the "front page". Let's face it ... as regulars, we were patient enough to wade through 9+ episodes of Business Trip before the sexual fireworks even started. I seriously doubt most "casual viewers" would put up with that. Most want to jump right into the sex without any kind of plot whatsoever. So putting shots of Penny, Miyoko or Kokomi going through their sexual calisthenics is truthfully "false advertising." Maybe I'm selling the average viewer short, but I believe most are looking for 60 second shorts of women getting royally pounded by large cocks from many different species (not that there's anything wrong with that). I settled on this particular shot because it visually starts the story of a casual conversation, that slowly escalates into a full blown NTR tale. So for now, since there is enough controversy about our chosen author, let's leave it be as is ... we can always update the page, which is what I originally had in mind.
    If someone were to design a large GIF or a short loop we could post, we could post that too ... I just don't want it cluttered.
    PS. I did, however, add multiple captures to the "reader" mode, so the casual, but curious, can sample Nini's work from each video ... I should add a disclaimer,
    though ... "
    Watch at your own risk ... repeated viewings may be habit-forming!" ...

Last edited:
    Business Trip V1-V9_Final [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • For those who like to have everything in one, I bring you the complete version of Business Trip, the nine chapters of the complete story that in my opinion so far is the best work of our beloved Nini, completely translated and subtitled in Spanish, enjoy it ;)

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

Business Trip V1-V9 Final [Fan Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@X-CVX3D-X@99

bt7-07-png.40796

Saludous amigous..... :giggle:

I checked VAM soft and shiet, its probably the worst rendering program i have seen in user friendliness department. While picture is nice even on my "grandmas calc" tier PC and you can make much less generic faces than in HS, its a nightmare to do anything in it. Salute nini for her dedication.

Back
    Top Bottom