Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I checked VAM soft and shiet, its probably the worst rendering program i have seen in user friendliness department. While picture is nice even on my "grandmas calc" tier PC and you can make much less generic faces than in HS, its a nightmare to do anything in it. Salute nini for her dedication.
I had heard the same thing prior to her switching over to VAM, so when she announced it, I was very dubious and concerned. Her first test release of any length wad Rude Bank Employee; it seemed at the time, gone were those great days of Penny parading around in her jungle garb ... or agreeing to pose naked, and more. for the sake of some HS kid's job.
But she stuck to it, and went on to create beautiful female characters ... and as cvextreme3D put ... Business Trip. Sp Nini is a hard at it and improving her craft.

Goblin Hero [FanSub.EE]
  • 3D
  • I did an edit on Goblin Hero. I took of a few things that bothered me with Nini's Original release. I added a prequel, tightened up the subtitles and SFX; so for
    myself, it flows a little smoother. Now I'm sorry she doesn't plan a sequel, at this point, because she does seem to have a good grasp on fantasy stories.
    MEGA: [D13] Goblin Hero [Fan.Edit.Ext.Ed]
    KEY: xFVc_z3vj1NkGwWQEcKY_JHxJAYTxqnz-Rjlm6kFlaI

Attachments

• GH 00.1.JPG
      GH 00.1.JPG
      133.6 KB · Views: 32
    • GH 00.2.JPG
      GH 00.2.JPG
      113.3 KB · Views: 48
    • GH 00.3.JPG
      GH 00.3.JPG
      180.2 KB · Views: 58
    • GH 00.4.JPG
      GH 00.4.JPG
      128.3 KB · Views: 45
    • GH 00.5.JPG
      GH 00.5.JPG
      144.2 KB · Views: 42
    • GH 00.6.JPG
      GH 00.6.JPG
      116 KB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    The Five Colored Ranger V2 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • ok my little learners :ROFLMAO: I apologize for the delay, Due to force majeure, this delivery was delayed, but it's already ready so I'll leave you The Five Colored Ranger V2 translated and subtitled in Spanish, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do (y)

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:
    The Five Colored Ranger V2 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@++**Dark**++@99

With this introduction of v1 and v2 it promises to be a third chapter with a lot of action (I hope :unsure:)

Attachments

• FCR2.jpg
      FCR2.jpg
      521.2 KB · Views: 69
    Save and Load [edit]
  • 3D
  • Here's a video in which Nini tried her hand at making a video-game ... parody, perhaps. Lots of nice little details, including a tip-o-the-hat to the Ancient One,
    Cthulhu itself! Set in ancient Egypt, given the command by a Frazetta-esque "king" ... our intrepid RPG slayer goes forth ... Save and Load ... with a uniquely Nini ending:
    MEGA: [D13] Save and Load [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: ErN9YP3SNA-RP-tu2uqFKHIgTYmaxro7wlSB48py59E

Attachments

• SL 01.JPG
      SL 01.JPG
      168.3 KB · Views: 24
    • SL 02.JPG
      SL 02.JPG
      123.3 KB · Views: 29
    • SL 03.JPG
      SL 03.JPG
      149.6 KB · Views: 47
    • SL 04.JPG
      SL 04.JPG
      164.1 KB · Views: 70
    • SL 05.JPG
      SL 05.JPG
      198.1 KB · Views: 39
    • SL 06.JPG
      SL 06.JPG
      158.8 KB · Views: 79
    Last edited:
    Thanks ojisan for pinging this site name in personal conversation on f95.
    Looks like I have missed lot of videos after 8M is closed.
    Thanks for posting videos and now, this thread looks more like 8M...let's hope it will continue like this without any new rule or regulation

Thanks ojisan for pinging this site name in personal conversation on f95.
    Looks like I have missed lot of videos after 8M is closed.
    Thanks for posting videos and now, this thread looks more like 8M...let's hope it will continue like this without any new rule or regulation
    They took away to me the option of sending DM's on F95 and there are many friends who still don't know where we are, Those who can, discreetly notify by DM the friends who ask where we are in F95, do not put it directly in the D13 discussion forum because they delete it, my friend Belmont I think he stayed there because I have not seen him here (the one from The signatures)...greetings friends :giggle: :coffee:

You should have sent a link to the "Welcome Refugees" group. After they booted Sam998 out of the OP seat, I realized that "something is rotten in Denmark" ...
    ( I apologize to any Danes in the group ... but I happen to be a Norwegian/Swedish kid ... so I can't help it ... I blame my DNA for rudeness and Jovialousity".)
    Anyway ... I check up on F95 every now and the and drop a message of two ... or three!
    PS. Kind of weird last night with this site being offline ... thought to myself; not again ....?!?
    ****PPS
    ... I must've dropped a bunch of hints at the D13 group over at F95 this AM ... I just directed them to lamythefirst's message in the "Refugee" group ... I hate that I can't be up-front with them over there. All those wayward fans pining for Nini ... (sigh)

Last edited:
    Oh man glad to find my way here. Draconian rules of the other place didn't make it easy thats for sure. Well hopefully this place will be a bit better. Hello everyone and especially Ojisan, good to see you guys.

Mistress
  • 3D
  • I worked on this one yesterday, which I was going to post ... but the site was offline!!
    Enough of my paranoia. This one is simply titled "Mistress". Nini's first attempt at a Wuxia story (hope I got that right?). Enjoy ...
    MEGA: [D13] Mistress_Nude Version [OG.Edit]
    KEY: JWmF3e4oeloaopg67y63UxwU6bOOwOFxhZoyYhjy47c
    MEGA:
    [D13] Mistress_Hybrid Edition [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: OlS0ur981SpYTid0LIfF0ijQcPim5_MCQEkt68KkDW8
    MEGA
    : [D13] Mistress_Shadow-Play Version [OG]
    KEY: f0CqqS8iiLIWK59dvwX4c5HYHIWGd7aUYXnRR96WERs

PS
    . [05.01.24] As an added bonus, I'm including the "Hybrid" version, which combines scenes from Nini's "shadow" edition; plus the OG "Shadow Play" version.

Attachments

• Capture 01.JPG
      Capture 01.JPG
      117.8 KB · Views: 28
    • Capture 02.JPG
      Capture 02.JPG
      237.3 KB · Views: 36
    • Capture 03.JPG
      Capture 03.JPG
      118.3 KB · Views: 29
    • Capture 04.JPG
      Capture 04.JPG
      96.2 KB · Views: 43
    • Capture 05.JPG
      Capture 05.JPG
      106.6 KB · Views: 52
    • Capture 06.JPG
      Capture 06.JPG
      100.8 KB · Views: 32
    Last edited:
    You should have sent a link to the "Welcome Refugees" group. After they booted Sam998 out of the OP seat, I realized that "something is rotten in Denmark" ...
    ( I apologize to any Danes in the group ... but I happen to be a Norwegian/Swedish kid ... so I can't help it ... I blame my DNA for rudeness and Jovialousity".)
    Anyway ... I check up on F95 every now and the and drop a message of two ... or three!
    PS. Kind of weird last night with this site being offline ... thought to myself; not again ....?!?
    ****PPS
    ... I must've dropped a bunch of hints at the D13 group over at F95 this AM ... I just directed them to lamythefirst's message in the "Refugee" group ... I hate that I can't be up-front with them over there. All those wayward fans pining for Nini ... (sigh)
    yes My heart drop when the site is off line luckily is was just a temporary 😅

Oh man glad to find my way here. Draconian rules of the other place didn't make it easy thats for sure. Well hopefully this place will be a bit better. Hello everyone and especially Ojisan, good to see you guys.
    Glad you found your way here. It takes time to get situated ... but so far, so good. Bringing you up to speed, the same (but not all) rules apply here; no shota being the rule number one. Sounds like even Nini has come to that realization; what seemed light-hearted and fun (if not downright absurd), is no longer looked upon as harmless fun by the world at large. I mean, lawyers need to work too ... right?
    But overall, all is well here, and the members are slowly filtering in ... which is gladdens my heart ( if I had one ;) ).
    Welcome!

Last edited:
    yes My heart drop when the site is off line luckily is was just a temporary 😅
    Weird thing is ... no reason given as to WHY they went offline. I think they should just have a "CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE" page displayed whenever this happens; especially considering what everyone on this site has gone through the past two weeks. Just my opinion .... :cautious:

It happened to me on Monday the 11th in the morning, The forum was down and it only sent me a message about the site's lack of certification or something like that, tried several times without luck, just like O'jisan I thought ''ya valio verga'' which in English would be something like ''this has already gone to hell'' hahaha!! Fortunately in the afternoon it was working again, I guess they are putting the final fixes to the page or something like that, We knock on wood that something bad happens to our new home...... saludous amigous :giggle:

PD: I already found my friend here, [the signature boy] (y)

It happened to me on Monday the 11th in the morning, The forum was down and it only sent me a message about the site's lack of certification or something like that, tried several times without luck, just like O'jisan I thought ''ya valio verga'' which in English would be something like ''this has already gone to hell'' hahaha!! Fortunately in the afternoon it was working again, I guess they are putting the final fixes to the page or something like that, We knock on wood that something bad happens to our new home...... saludous amigous :giggle:

PD: I already found my friend here, [the signature boy] (y)
    I've requested a "head's up" for the site, considering what's recently happened ... whether anything will come of it ... who knows?

Last edited:
    Thank u... i'm glad i found u all here...😭 ITS Soo hard to find ya'll...btw can somebody upload eye of truth? Thank u...🙏

The CAGE
  • 3D
  • Here's another "period" piece from Nini. Personally, I haven't watched it a lot, as it always seemed a tad on the morbid side. After doing Goblin Hero, I decided to give it another go around. This time, I enjoyed much more. I gussied it up a bit; changed the sound and timing ... added a few SFX. Now I think it's a bit more "fun" watching it. First time out, I missed the closing zinger from the handmaid! That naughty little wench! Enjoy, the CAGE:
    MEGA: [D13] The CAGE (即堕ち2コマ02) [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: CKdyjbFI_VRyet1QfMzgyciAKcea0A55E4GAfGYkzG8

Attachments

• Cage 02.JPG
      Cage 02.JPG
      129.7 KB · Views: 63
    • Cage 01.JPG
      Cage 01.JPG
      159.3 KB · Views: 30
    • Cage 03.JPG
      Cage 03.JPG
      154.7 KB · Views: 48
    • Cage 04.JPG
      Cage 04.JPG
      169.8 KB · Views: 41
    • Cage 05.JPG
      Cage 05.JPG
      164 KB · Views: 47
    • Cage 06.JPG
      Cage 06.JPG
      105.8 KB · Views: 48
    Last edited:
    Thank u... i'm glad i found u all here...😭 ITS Soo hard to find ya'll...btw can somebody upload eye of truth? Thank u...🙏
    Welcome! Sorry, but Eye Of Truth would be considered on the "no-no" list here, due to the young appearing teens. The cost of doing business these day, I'm
    afraid. Nini has acknowledged it has become problematic for her, so she has withdrawn all her "questionable" videos ... she's even redesigned the teens so
    they're now height and age appropriate in appearance. Sign of the times we live in ... even if it's just make-believe.

I look like a ball haha bouncing in every forum haha I finally found them again xd
    Welcome!! The more who find us, the merrier! It's been a rough couple of weeks for everyone all around. We're starting to get up to speed, even though we have the same hurdles and restrictions as before. But, Nini is dealing with it ... so will we too. Glad you found us!
    If you want to check out the releases so far, hit the reader-mode, in the lower left. Cheers!

O'jisan you fuck, you made this old man to do one of the things we hate the most...to try something new :cautious:
    But I love you all. I will go wherever you all go. I don't know...I like it here :coffee:

Back
    Top Bottom