Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Nice try .... 🤣
In actuality, it was released on the 16th, not the 6th. So if we do the 2 week math (I hate math!), add 14 days, we end up on the 30th of June. I live on the US Pacific Coast; BUT it will be the 30th tomorrow AM in Singapore, where Nini resides, Thanks to the Time-Zone difference, when I wake up tomorrow morning ... it should be sometime around then.

View attachment 609236
😂😂🪽💐 I was not sure about the date . sorry boss ! so tomorrow ,Can we get one more pic from the video , so we will be excited.

Sure ... but it is difficult to find pictures from this particular title without giving away the plot line. It's not much, but here you go: ;)

SA_06.JPG

[D13] USB_Strange Ancestors [OG+Fan-Edit]
  • 3D
  • 12:00 AM
    Sunday, June 30, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

Yes, it's that time again for another Nini video post. This time out, an offering from TierZ, which are usually a little "different". Titled: Urban Strange Tales_Strange Ancestors ... a story of a beautiful wife's encounter with someone from her past ... or is he? Her husband is not altogether certain ... 😱
    Presented in
    Nini's Original (almost) release, and a Fan-Edit. Hope you enjoy it.
    MEGA:
    [D13] Urban Strange Tale_Strange Ancestors [OG}
    KEY: MsBXCz4_SLnEYvBHML6ut_yJF4BFcRe8zPt-TzG7ka8
    MEGA:
    [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Strange Ancestors [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: pdTndvEwLe8ge1Dl8GFCmIxe8pcYSxQYSX4yTHDtF4Q

SA_00.JPG

Last edited:
    12:00 AM
    Sunday, June 30, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

Yes, it's that time again for another Nini video post. This time out, an offering from TierZ, which are usually a little "different". Titled: Urban Strange Tales_Strange Ancestors ... a story of a beautiful wife's encounter with someone from her past ... or is he? Her husband is not altogether certain ... 😱
    Presented in
    Nini's Original (almost) release, and a Fan-Edit. Hope you enjoy it.
    MEGA:
    [D13] Urban Strange Tale_Strange Ancestors [OG}
    KEY: MsBXCz4_SLnEYvBHML6ut_yJF4BFcRe8zPt-TzG7ka8
    MEGA:
    [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Strange Ancestors [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: pdTndvEwLe8ge1Dl8GFCmIxe8pcYSxQYSX4yTHDtF4Q

View attachment 613812
    Finally Waiting is Over ...😍

[D13] USB_Strange Ancestors [Spanish Subtitles]
  • 3D
  • Hello friends, it's release day and this time we have one more of Nini's nightmares, it's Strange Ancestors translated and subtitled into Spanish, For all horror lovers it will be their adoration. The truth is that it gave me a lot of fear so much so that I didn't even notice the protagonist's buttocks o_O enjoy it as much as I do :giggle:

Megaupload:
    [D13] UST Extrange Ancestors [Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Elder**++@99

Stra-Anc.jpg

Saludous amigous :giggle:

The "fan-edits" are a hobby of mine. I touch up neglected editing and pacing and make them into something that is more to my liking. I did the usual ... more close-ups, lighting & color correction, extended sex-scenes and added a few added SFX. They are usually longer in length after I finish up. Hopefully, Nini will make a sequel to this, as she has a flair for horror ... but her attention span is all over the place these days, so that's just wishful thinking on my part. :rolleyes:

Good news, everyone ... Nini posted Billiards V3 this evening on TierB, so let the countdown begin! As she previously said, this is a LONG story, so again, nothing explicit is forthcoming this time around, though there is a lot of teasing. 🥳
    She also posted Truth or Dare 2, which is unfortunate, as we aren't allowed to post that type of material here ... I feel guilty just informing you all about it. 😞
    Here's a couple of pics from Billiards V3:

BD3_03.JPG
    BD3_04.JPG

tf? there was a part 2? that's a -criminally lost- lost media then.
    I know it's out there ... either NaughtyMachinima or SpankBang; I can't remember which one? You'll have to be diligent in your searching, and don't give so
    so easy. No direct linking is allowed here, so good luck! :cool:

Last edited:
    Truth or dare
    Good news, everyone ... Nini posted Billiards V3 this evening on TierB, so let the countdown begin! As she previously said, this is a LONG story, so again, nothing explicit is forthcoming this time around, though there is a lot of teasing. 🥳
    She also posted Truth or Dare 2, which is unfortunate, as we aren't allowed to post that type of material here ... I feel guilty just informing you all about it. 😞
    Here's a couple of pics from Billiards V3:

View attachment 616794View attachment 616796
    o'jisan to see true or dare I need to subscribe on patreon?

Truth or dare

o'jisan to see true or dare I need to subscribe on patreon?
    If you subscribe, it's on TierA, so you only need to shell out $10 US ... it expires on the 9th of July ...
    Yes ... or you could wait until some moron posts it on NaughtyMachinima or SpankBang in two weeks ... ? ;)

Last edited:
    These can't be share because of rule 5 also pls delete it
    Thanks MosMoss! I just got back in and deleted the posts! Someone obviously hasn't read the site rules:

NO SHOTA VIDEOS OR IMAGES ALLOWED HERE!

'Dems 'da rules!!! 😤

Urban Strange Tales - Strange Ancestors was amazing! A shame we could only see the shadows at the end, wish we could have seen it all. Still, Nini never fails to impress!

Back
    Top Bottom